Amazon Web Services ( AWS ) Training in Bangalore
AWS Training in Bangalore is a combination of academic learning with hands-on experience. The practical sessions in these aws training in Bangalore will equip you with the best exposure to the latest trends in the market and groom you into professionals who will be ready to fit into the top most companies. Irrespective of the N numbers of places from where you can get your AWS training in Bangalore. Nothing can match the way Besant Technologies trains you. Why are you waiting for? Enroll Now!
About AWS Course
- Comprehensive coverage on design and deployment of AWS systems and applications.
- Extensive coverage on Elastic Load Balancing on multiple EC2 instances.
- Ensure hands-on experience on data ingress and egress techniques of AWS.
- Design cost-effective on-premises applications using AWS.
- Crack any level of AWS Certification with confidence.
- AWS certifications top the Top Paying Certifications list of Forbes.
- AWS is the monarch in the field of Cloud business – Yes, it is bigger by ten times than all its competitors combined!
- AWS has a proven track record as an innovator as per the Gartner’s magic quadrant.
- Intended for any individual who aspires to take advantage of Amazon’s proven platform and explore career options worldwide.
- Affordable and achievable. You can crack the Certification without the need of leaving your current job!
- Absolute beginners who have absolutely no prior AWS experience.
- Software developers with any expertise in any software development experience.
- Current AWS Developers who already have hands-on experience in AWS systems.
- Any web developer, an IoT developer, a system admin, a Big Data analyst, an AI developer, database admin, managerial, sales, purchasing and financial experts or any other who is interested in designing and hosting scalable and fault-tolerant applications on AWS cloud.
- Students keen on cracking AWS Certification and targeting high paying jobs worldwide.
AWS Certifications range across various levels suited for multiple levels of expertise. Any aspirant can choose the suited AWS Certification and get certified easily:
- Cloud developers can pursue AWS Certified Developer Associate and AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner, and enjoy the higher pay and recognition of being of a certified AWS Developer. The salary range for a certified AWS Cloud developer is around $95,000 per year.
- Server maintenance and DevOps professionals can choose AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional certification. Professionals with these certifications are being paid $93000-$144000 per annum.
- If you are already an experienced professional in AWS, aim higher and be AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate and AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional certifications. The salary for a certified AWS Architect is $145,000 per year approximately.
Basically AWS Certifications range for various levels of expertise – From a beginner to an experienced AWS professional. Depending on the choice of the exam and your current expertise, the following skills may be required for AWS Certification Training:
- Basic knowledge of Linux and Windows
- Concepts of Virtualization and Cloud Computing
- Basic Networking Concepts such as IP Addresses, Hosts, Public and private networks
- Basic coding skills on any software programming language.
With AWS Certification Training, you will build and enhance your overall expertise on AWS Cloud. Gain deeper knowledge in cloud fundamentals and best practices for designing your next cloud-based application. You will understand how to design standardized, reusable and deployable cloud applications, networks and systems based on AWS technology.
Best AWS Training in Bangalore
Get enrolled for the most demanding skill in the world. AWS Training in Bangalore will make your career a new height. We at Besant technologies provide you an excellent platform to learn and explore the subject from industry experts. We help students to dream high and achieve it.
Batch Schedule for AWS Training in Bangalore
Besant Technologies provides flexible timings to all our students. Here are the AWS Training in Bangalore Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
Benefits of AWS Training in Bangalore
- 100% Placement Support in Top MNC Companies Like TCS, CTS, Wipro, Google, Flipkart, Amazon
- Trainers will help you to Prepare resume according to your Skill Set & Experience
- We will Provide Top 200+ Latest AWS Interview Questions & Answers
- Middle of this AWS Course we will Conduct Mock Tests on AWS Concepts
- Our Expert Team will Conduct Mock Interviews
- Life time Access for BEMS (Internal JOB Portal)
- Our HR Team will Keep Update AWS jobs via mails, message and WhatsApp
- AWS Course Duration 60 hrs with Hands-on Training Classes
- From this Class you will get basic and Advance techniques on AWS Tool
- Weekdays Classes will be Daily 1.5 hrs Starting from 7.30am to 9am , Flexible Timings available
- AWS Weekend Classes Start from every Sat Morning 9am to 11.30am and different slot available for working Professionals
- Separate Batch for Fresher’s and Experience Candidates
- Training Venue: Courses are available in our Besant technologies Bangalore Training Centers( BTM Layout, Marathahalli, Jayanagar, Kalyan Nagar, Indira Nagar, Rajajinagar, HSR Layout and Electronic City)
- Fast Track Classes also Available
- 100% Job Oriented Training Program
- In-Depth AWS Syllabus
- Sample Projects to work out
- Project Support after the Course Completion
- Besant technologies Course Completion Certification
- World Class Infra with Free Wi-Fi and 24/7 Lab Facility
- Two Demo Classes Available as free
- Low Cost for AWS Course in Bangalore
- Live Project with AWS visualization Tool
- Interview Preparations
- Mock Interviews
- Resume Preparations
- Internship Certification
- Interview Tips
About Our Tableau Trainer
- Overall 15 years of Software (IT) industry experience with 8+ Years in AWS.
- Strong Practical Knowledge on data warehousing, Cloud Computing, Devops and Indepth Knowledge in AWS .
- Up to Date on Latest Technologies like Cloud, Big Data Analytics etc.
- Trained More than 12340+ Students in Bangalore City.
- Having 3+ Years Corporate Training Experience
- Very Good Communication Skills and friendly teaching Tutor who understand the need of the Student.
- 100% Success rate on Batch Completion
- AWS Specialist, AWS Qualified Associate and AWS Certified Expert.
- Referred 350+ Students in MNC Companies
- Expert in Preparing Skill and Experienced based Resume
- Having Strong Experienced on Banking, Telecom, E-Commerce Sectors
- Meet Our Best AWS Trainer at Our Besant technologies Branches
- To Talk to Our Classroom Instructor Please call us +91 8767 260 270
Different Modes of AWS Training
Besant Technologies, one of the best Software (IT) training institutes in Chennai and Bengaluru, offers superspecialized services in AWS training certification to make your future bright.
AWS Classroom training, One to One and Fast Track Training:
Besant Technologies started our journey from Chennai’s Velachery in the year 2011 and now extended services to train students into the IT city Bengaluru since 2017. However, with the growing demand of the students, we established many more branches in between these years of the extension. Now we are one of the leading institutes which provide the best AWS training in Chennai. Read More...
AWS Online One to One Training:
AWS Online One to One training in Besant Technologies is designed for the students who have tight schedules and limited timings. We provide professionals in the field for individuals to make questions without any hesitation and clear all their doubts. This will focus more on the difficult areas which need more focus with good retention.
AWS Online Classroom Training:
Want to explore your career globally? Join Besant Technologies Amazon Web Services Online Classroom Training programme which is now emerging as the prominent certificate for any IT professionals. This online course is designed to make you expert in cloud computing. Online Classroom Training in Besant Technologies is conducted through Live Online Streaming. Through which you can participate in interactive sessions scheduled in the class timings that have been attended by global audiences.
As of the growing demand of the big corporate houses, Besant Technologies started Corporate Training Sessions on various sectors. In our training center Bangalore we have specialized Trainers of IT fie make able for corporate executives to get the nick on latest technologies and trends. We also offer Corporate Training in the companies itself with feasible terms and conditions apply.
Introduction to AWS
AWS is one of the primary Public Cloud Provider and Amazon Web Services (AWS) is an entire, progressing dispersed processing stage given by Amazon. It gives a mix of the system as an organization (IaaS), arrange as an organization (PaaS) and packaged programming as an organization (SaaS) commitments.
In excess of 100, administrations contain the Amazon Web Services portfolio, including those for the register, databases, the framework the executives, application improvement and security. These administrations, by classification, incorporate
After you learning AWS Course, so as to get into best dimension association accreditation is obligatory to be considered as an Added Advantage.
To learn AWS there is no requirements, despite the fact that fundamental comprehension about systems administration and server foundation will be included preferred standpoint, yet don’t stress we will begin from the rudiments.
Test Results The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate (SAA-C01) examination is a pass or fall flat test. The examination is scored against a base standard set up by AWS experts who are guided by affirmation industry best practices and rules. Your outcomes for the examination are accounted for as a score from 100-1000, with a base passing score of 720. Your score demonstrates how you performed on the examination all in all and regardless of whether you passed. Scaled scoring models are utilized to liken scores over numerous test shapes that may have marginally unique trouble levels.
Why Amazon Web Services Training?
We all are aware of the fact that all forms of technology in the entire world is moving cloud computing. In the coming years, it is for sure that all major companies will move their applications to the cloud because of its high-security standards. Keeping this in mind, with the current technology trends of India where a number of startups are more, there is lot of scope for cloud engineers. This should motivated lot of people to take AWS training in Bangalore quite enthusiastically. AWS training in Bangalore is better than many of its competitors because of the following reasons:
- AWS does not try to try to recreate legacy data center environments
- AWS focuses on simplicity, security, robustness, and scalability
- It works on the principle of building simple and primitive services
- These robust and scalable services are later composed into higher order services
- Its engineered based on long-term thinking and roadmaps
- The breadth of work allows a velocity of unmatchable feature releases
- The business model works on cost + pricing and has a fixed margin
Why AWS training in Bangalore at Besant Technologies?
One of the main reasons as to why AWS dominating today’s world with its hundreds of services is because of its very cheap cost. AWS Certification is one of the most demanded certifications in the IT industry. It is not only the most in-demand but also one of the highest paid jobs as per various surveys. Having an AWS certification with good knowledge about AWS will land you in a very good job for sure. If you too want to make yourself competent enough to join such companies, it would be advisable that you take AWS Training in Bangalore. The good news is that you don’t need any special educational qualification to be eligible for AWS classes. So, why waste time? Join Besant Technologies right away.
Placements in AWS Training in Bangalore
AWS certifications have great demand in the market. The entire world is moving to the cloud platform. How many of us are aware of the fact that everything that we access using our mobile phones or computer are downloaded from the cloud. This makes cloud as one of the standard ways of providing any solution to customers. This necessitates that you take an AWS certification course and make yourself globally recognized AWS professional.
Syllabus of AWS Course in Bangalore
Amazon Web Services Syllabus Total Duration-35hrs
Module 1: Linux Fundamentals (Duration-2hrs)
- Overview of all basic commands
- Vim editor modes
- Filesystem hierarchy – Basic topics
- File and directories creation
- Filter commands (head,tail,more,less)
- Creating users and groups
- Important files related
- Modifying,deleting users and group
- Linux permissions
- Basic permissions overview
- Software management
- Yellowdog update modifier(yum)
- Yum commands
- Different runlevels
- Services and daemons
AWS Solution Architect Certification Training
Module 2: Why Cloud ? (Duration-1hr)
- Why Cloud and What is Cloud Computing?
- Identify the features and benefits of cloud computing
- Different types of Cloud Computing deployment model
- Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud
- Virtualization – An essential in cloud
- Virtualization in Cloud model
- Different types of virtualization
- Hypervisor – Benefits
- Different types of services and its difference in Cloud computing
- IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
- Importance of scaling in cloud computing
- Different types of scaling and its applications
- Issues we overcome using cloud and applications
- Cost model that we use in cloud computing
Module 3: AWS – An overview (Duration-1hr)
- Describe the features of AWS
- The features of AWS marketplace
- Describe the features of Amazon Compute Services
- Describe the features of Amazon Storage Services
- Describe the features of Amazon Network Services
- Describe the features of Amazon Database services
- Describe about various services in AWS
- Global Infrastruture – Regions and Availability Zones
- Create a free tier account in AWS and onboarding
- Introduction AWS management console
Module 4: Understand Identity Access Management of AWS (Duration-2hrs)
- Protect your AWS by different authentication system
- Password policies set for users
- AWS User Account and Groups in detail
- Creating custom policies in AWS
- Introduction about Roles and its use
- Creating Roles and associating policies
- Creating programmatic access and management console access for users
- Associating policies to the user and groups
Module 5: EC2 Instance (Duration-4hrs)
- Describe AMI and AWS Marketplace templates
- Launch a basic EC2 instance
- Different types of Instances Reserved, On-demand, Spot, Dedicated
- Security groups and tags for EC2 instance
- Public key – Private key introduction and protecting EC2 with keys
- Attaching and detaching EBS volumes
- Launch an ec2 instance from an AMI
- Create custom AMI and working with different region
- Make use of amazon EBS volume and create snapshots
- Manage the configuration of your application
- Deploying a new instance from the created AMI
Module 6: Auto-scaling (Duration-2hrs)
- Get Started with Auto Scaling Using the Console
- Creating Launch configurations and make use of it for autoscaling groups
- Maintain a Fixed Number of Running EC2 Instances
- Dynamic Scaling
- The lifecycle of autoscaling
- Policies of autoscaling
Module 7: Load Balancing (Duration-2hrs)
- Introduction to Loadbalancer (ELB)
- Different types of Loadbalancer in AWS
- Application Load balancer
- Network Load balancer
- Classic Load balancer
- Migrating classic load balancer to new load balancer
- Components and types of load balancing
Module 8: EBS (Elastic Block Storage) (Duration-2hrs)
- Create EBS volumes
- Delete EBS Volumes
- Attach and detach EBS volumes with EC2 instance
- Creating and deleting snapshots
Module 9: Object Storage in Cloud (Duration-3hr)
- Understanding S3 durability and redundancy
- Introduction about S3 Buckets
- How S3 Uploading works and how to Download
- How to S3 Permissions
- How to implement S3 Object Versioning S3 Lifecycle Policies
- Storage Gateway
- Import Export
- S3 Transfer Acceleration
- Glacier storage
Module 10: Cloud Front (Duration-1hr)
- Describing cloud front
- Creating a cloud front distribution
- Hosting a website of cloud front distribution
- Implementing global restrictions
- Configuring origins and behaviors
Module 11: Route53 (Duration-2hrs)
- Describe Hosted zones and Domain name understanding
- How to create hosted zones
- Hosting a website with custom domain name
- Understanding routing policies
Module 12: AWS Security Management (Duration-1hr)
- Describing Security Practices for Cloud Deployment
- AWS Shared Responsibilities and Securities
- Importance of Cloud Trail
- Describing Trust advisor
Module 13: Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) (Duration-5hrs)
- Introduction to Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC).
- VPC Advantages and understanding IP addressing CIDR
- Default and Non-default VPC
- Different Components in VPC
- Describe, create, and manage Amazon Virtual Private Cloud
- Amazon VPC, Private Subnet, and Public Subnet
- AWS Networking, Security Groups, and Network ACLs
- Configuration and management of VPN connectivity
- Subnet and Subnet Mask
Module 14: Relational Database Service (RDS) (Duration-1hr)
- Introduction to RDS
- Different database services of AWS: Amazon RDS, Dynamo DB, Redshift etc.
- Create MYSQL RDS Instance, Oracle RDS Instance, MS SQL RDS Instance
- Configuring the database
- Configuring backups
- Configuring the maintenance windows
- Connecting to the database
Module 15: NDynamo DB (Duration-1hr)
- Creating a dynamo dB
- Adding data manually
- Learn about strong and eventual consistency
- Calculating Read write consistency
- Configuring alarms
Module 16: Monitoring Services (Duration-1hr)
- Knowledge on Cloud watch – A monitoring service
- Create and Configuring Monitoring services
- How to perform Setting thresholds and Configuring actions
- Creating a cloud watch alarm
- Getting statistics for ec2 instances
- Monitoring other AWS services
- Configuring Notifications
- Integrating cloud watch with Autoscaling
MOdule 17: Application Services – An Overview (Duration-1hr)
- What is SNS
- Creating a topic
- Create subscription
- Subscribed to the subscription
- SQS & SES
- Lambda and Elastic Beanstalk
Module 18: AWS Troubleshooting (Duration-1hr)
- Troubleshooting EC2 instance
- Troubleshooting using Cloud watch
- Troubleshooting using ELB
- Troubleshooting by using Cloud front
Module 19: AWS Architecture and Design (Duration-1hr)
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
- How to manage Disaster Recovery and Backups
- Best Practice for DR and Backups
- AWS High Availability Design
Module 20: DevOps Fundamentals (Duration-1hr)
- An understanding of DevOps and the modern DevOps toolsets
- The ability to automate all aspects of a modern code delivery and deployment pipeline using:
- Source code management tools – CVS, Git
- Build tools – Apache ant, Maven
- Test automation tools – JUnit
- Continuous Integration Tools – Jenkins, Team city
- Configuration management tools – Chef, Puppet, Ansible
AWS Training in Bangalore Reviews
Besant Technologies Reviews have given by our students already completed the AWS training with us. Please give your feedback as well if you are a student.
Frequently Asked Questions
Call now: +91 8767 260 270 and know the exciting offers available for you!
Besant Technologies offers AWS Training in more than 20+ branches with 10+ years Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
Besant Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website.
- More than 2000+ students placed in last year.
- It has a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- Besant Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record
- 1000+ interviews organized
- Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in AWS technologies.
- Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time AWS projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade.
- Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. Besant technologies assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
Besant Technologies provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Customized training
You will receive Besant Technologies globally recognized AWS course completion certification.
Yes, Besant Technologies provides group discounts for its training programs. To get more details, visit our website and contact our support team via Call, Email, Live Chat option or drop a Quick Enquiry. Depending on the group size, we offer discounts as per the terms and conditions.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.
Please Contact +91 8767 260 270. Or you can share your queries through firstname.lastname@example.org
AWS Sample Resumes:
Nearly 3 years of total IT experience and currently working as cloud consultant at Syntel international private limited, have created and implemented public and private cloud strategy based on Amazon web services (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS). Deep expertise in database migration from on-premises to AWS cloud.
Extensive Experience in working with AWS services such as S3, IAM, EC2, ELB, RDS, EBS, Auto Scaling, Route53, VPC, Cloud Front, AMI, Snapshot. Worked with IAM service creating new IAM users & groups, defining roles and policies and identity providers.
Company: Syntel International Private Limited
Current Location: Chennai
Duration: September 2015 to Present
Designation: Associate Consultant
Total Work Experience: Nearly 3 years as Cloud Consultant
Project Name: AWS data migration.
- Database migration system:
- Aws data migration service helps migrate databases and their data to AWS.
- The source database remains fully operational during the migration, minimizing downtime to applications that rely on the database. It also supports database schema conversion and real time data synchronization.
- Implementation and maintenance of Identity and access management
- Authorization code grant (15+ application)
- Client credential grant
- Implicit grant
- Resource owner password grant
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES HANDLED:
- Extensively worked on database migration from on-premises to AWS cloud.
- Extensively worked on database schema conversion tool for converting source database schema which will be compatible to target database.
- Successfully migrate on premise database such as oracle, server, dynamo DB to AWS cloud.
- Worked on different scenario such as full load from source database to target database and captured change data capture during ongoing migration.
- Built EC2 instances using AWS AMI’s for Linux and windows platform in DEV Environment.
- Good experience of AWS Elastic Block Storage (EBS), different volume types and use of various types of
EBS volumes based on requirement.
- Designed and implemented highly scalable and fault tolerant, highly available and secured, distributed infrastructure using AWS Virtual private cloud (VPC), Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Elastic Load Balancer (ELB), S3, Auto Scaling, RDS, Cloud watch and other AWS services.
- Understand security best practices, policies and standards to design highly secure cloud architectures for internal and external cloud solutions.
- Support the setup, configuration, and maintenance of an effective AWS cloud environment.
- Architect’s and Implemented AWS Cloud cost effective solution for Non-Production environment such as Development, Testing etc.
- Build servers using AWS, launching EC2, Creating security groups, auto-scaling, load balancers (ELBs) in the defined virtual private cloud
- Experience in maintenance and configuration of user accounts for DEV, QA and production servers and created roles for EC2, S3, CloudWatch, EBS resources to communicate with each other using IAM.
- Managed and configure AWS services as per the business needs (ELB, EC2, S3, IAM, VPC etc)
- Costing, Design, Building and managing the infrastructure environments needed for the projects in the AWS hosting platform.
- Created S3 backups using versioning enable and moved objects to amazon glacier for archiving purpose.
- Configured security groups for EC2 window and Linux instances.
- AWS Data backup (Snapshot, AMI creation) techniques, along with data -at-rest security within AWS.
- Implemented security groups for inbound/outbound access.
- Deployed and managed applications in the AWS cloud with elastic beanstalk.
- Picking the right AWS services for the application and implemented cost control strategies.
- Good understanding of ELB, auto-scaling, VPC, Security groups.
- Experience of working and delivering in extreme stressed and demanding conditions
- Worked with IAM service creating new IAM users & groups, defining roles and policies and Identity providers.
- Knowledge of Basic Linux commands.
- Cloud Computing
- Windows servers
- Linux Servers
TOOLS & OTHER SOFTWARE:
- Database – Oracle 11g,12c, Redshift
Degree/Certificate Year Institute/School, City %/CGPA
B.E. in Electronics &Telecommunication 2011-2015 Satyabhama University, Chennai. 7.2
Certifications and Training Completed
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate – From Besant Technologies
ACHIEVEMENTS & CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:
- Received Spot Recognition Award several times for the stretch and dedication I possessed.
- Quality spoc for the team and handled several PQI and SSAE audit.
- Part of Syntel cricket and won various corporate level tournaments.
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
PROFILEI am a Project Engineer with 5 years and 9 months of experience in Wintel & Active Directory administration. I pursued B.E – Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering. Currently pursuing MBA-Finance, Anna University. Also, I am equipped with DELF- A1 – French language certification. I am looking forward to utilize skills in a challenging environment to enhance career and personal growth.
Project Engineer – Directory Services Infrastructure Support -L2.1
Wipro – Nestle
2016 – 2018
Key responsibilities included:
- Administration of Directory Services – A.D
- Implementing, configuring, and troubleshooting of DNS service, forward and reverse lookup zones.
- Configuring and troubleshooting of DHCP service.
- Implementation of control points
- Managing User administration, Groups, Organizational Units (OU), Group Policy management.
- Creation of claims in Active Directory Federated Service (ADFS)
- DFSR installation and configuration
- Risk monitoring and administration
- Incident and Change management coordinator role
- Monitoring and reporting on health check activities
- Supporting for Managed services transmission.
Project Engineer – Wintel / A.D Infrastructure Support -L2.1
Lloyds Banking Group (LBG)
2014 – 2016.
Key responsibilities as AD administrator included:
- Monitoring of Directory Services infrastructure
- Administration of Dev and test environment.
- Daily health check report monitoring.
- Implementing, configuring, troubleshooting of DNS service, forward and reverse lookup zones.
- Load balance testing in dev environment.
Key responsibilities as Wintel Administrator included:
- Administration of Windows Server
- Incident management, Problem management, Change Management – coordinator.
- Monitoring of daily health check report.
- Troubleshooting hardware related issues in windows server.
Monitoring and administration of MTMI and MTTR for Incidents and Changes. Providing reports to clients
- Team lead for freshers – handling 5 members.
Key responsibilities as VMware Administrator included:
- Deploying VM’s by using templates
- Creation and Management of Virtual Machine.
- Installation of software through PADMN application.
- V2V and P2V migration of Physical servers to VMware ESX hosts
Key responsibilities as Client System Administrator included:
- Installation of software through PADMN application.
- Adding or removal of package in PADMN and SCCM.
- Liaising with end user for application related issues.
Project Engineer – Messaging Administrator – Infrastructure Support -L1.2
2013 – 2014
Key responsibilities included:
- Supporting Exchange 2007 for 4000+ mailboxes and 16 exchange servers
- Implementing, configuring, and troubleshooting of Exchange server 2007, 2010, Blackberry servers.
- Performing HAT and TLS entry request in the IronPort console
- Administration of OCS, Monitoring of GFE & BES servers E-mail synchronization for mobile devices.
Team Rainbow – Global Infrastructure Support -L1.1
TRB- Trainee Engineer
- 3 months Training on various platform
DELF – A1 – French Language.
Alliance Française of Madras
B.E- Electronics and Instrumentation
Sri Sai Ram Engineering College
2008 – 2012
MBA – Finance – Pursuing
Nov 2014- Present
Intensive English Language Course – Pursuing
Planning to appear for IELTS by January 2019
SKILLS & RECOGNITION
Knowledge in AD infrastructure (Directory Replication, group policy, security, schema changes, etc.)
- Created basics scripts for health checks
- System Improvement Plan (SIP)
- Systematic Operating Procedure (SOP)
- French A1 Certified
- Team Lead
- Lean (Basic)
- Best Performer award for incident reduction and multiple team handling
- Received client appreciation for implementing emergency changes on -time
- Received Outstanding and Excellent contribution rating in previous appraisals
1. Tushar Punekar
Company: Wipro Technologies, UK
Designation: Senior Project Manager
2. Mohammed Asif
Company: Wipro Technologies, UK
Designation: Project Manager
6+ Years of experience in IT industry. AWS Certified SysOps Engineer (EC2, ELB, VPC, S3, CloudFront, IAM, RDS, Route 53, CloudWatch, SNS,). Team-Oriented DevOps and AWS engineer with 3 years of experience in developing, deploying, Integrating and managing application and server infrastructure across multiple platforms (Windows, Linux, and UNIX). Experienced on version controlling using GIT.
Hands on experience with configuration management using Ansible and container management using docker. Experienced in Integrated delivery (CI and CD process) Using Jenkins. Expert level knowledge of Amazon EC2, IAM, S3, RDS, Elastic Load Balancing, VPC, EBS and cloud formation.
|Cloud||Amazon Web Services (EC2, ELB, VPC, S3, CloudFront, IAM, Route 53, CloudWatch, SNS)|
|DevOps Tools||GIT, MAVEN, PYTHON, ANSIBLE, DOCKER, TERRAFORM, TFS, MSBUILD, JIRA, VSS6.0|
|Programing, scripting Languages and other tools||.NET Framework 3.0/3.5/4.0, ASP.NET, Ajax, XML, Java script, JQuery, Linq, CSS3, HTML5, IIS,VSS 6.0, C#.NET VB.NET and Logi Analytics.|
|IDE Tool||Visual Studio|
|Database||MS SQL Server 2008|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Unix|
|Cognizant Technology Services||Senior Infra Developer||Feb-2015 – Till Date|
|Anjusoft India Pvt., LTD||Software Engineer||May 2012 – Jan 2015|
- Around 6+ years of experience in IT industry comprising of Development, and 3.5 Years of experience in Software configuration management (SCM) includes Devops Build/Release Management.
- Hands on experience on creating users and groups using IAM and assigned individual policies to each group.
- Configured Load Balancers (ELB) and used Route53 with failover and latency options for high availability and fault tolerance.
- Experienced on configuring the VPC and configured the subnets and provided the internet access to the instances.
- Experienced in python to automate the jobs.
- Deployed AWS resources using Cloud formation templates.
- Used the Cloud watch to create the alert for the Instances and ELB and achieves on time decommissioning using cloud watch.
Project#6: Capital One
Client: Capital One
Duration: Jul2016 to Current
Project#5: Abbott Diabetic Care Client
Duration: Feb2016 to Jun 2018
Project#4: Promontory Staff Agumentation
Duration: Feb2015 to Dec 2016
Duration: Jan 2014 to Jan 2015
Duration: May 2013 to Jan 2014
Project#1: DocXLogic(Electronic Content Management)
Duration: Nov 2013 to Apr 2014
|Languages Known||:||Telugu & English|
I hereby assure that the above information furnished is true to the best of my knowledge.
DATE: Yours Truly,