About Azure IOT Certification Training Course
Azure IoT certification training course makes you understand the core of IoT, developing IoT solutions through sensors, properties of IoT device and component integration and implement IoT in Big Data. Azure IoT training course helps you in understanding the modeling and utilization of extracted data. Azure IoT Certification Training Course is a placement oriented training and you can work in companies like Honeywell, Cisco, and Dell.
Answer 3 Simple Questions
Get upto 30%* Discount in all courses. Limited Offer. T&c Apply.Register now
Azure IoT Training Syllabus
Before the hands-on lab
- Set up a development environment
- Disable IE Enhance Security
- Validate connectivity to Azure
- Download & explore the solution files
Set up IoT Remote Monitoring Solution environment
- Execute CLI commands
- Open new web application and stop running device simulation
Provision additional Azure services
- Create service bus queue
- Add consumer group to IoT Hub
- Add custom endpoint and route to IoT Hub
- Create custom IoT Hub route
- Create Azure Time Series Insights instance
- Provision Azure container registry
- Provision new Linux virtual machine to run the IoT Edge device
Create bus and traffic light simulated devices, and add alerts and filters
- Configure the SimulationAgent and WebService projects to run locally
- Finish configuring the simulated IoT device models and scripts
- Explore the remaining files to understand what is happening
- Configure and run the Storage Adapter project
- Run the Simulator web app and create a new simulation
- Run the device simulation agent locally
- Create alerts and filters in the monitoring web app
- Send jobs to IoT devices
Create IoT Edge device and custom modules
- Add a new IoT Edge device
- Install and start the IoT Edge runtime
- Create and deploy the custom C# IoT Edge module for vehicle telemetry
- Create the Azure Stream Analytics IoT Edge module
- Deploy the custom modules to IoT Edge device
Run a console app to view critical engine alerts from the Service Bus Queue
- Make sure the Service Bus Queue is receiving messages
- Configure and execute the ReadEngineAlerts solution in Visual Studio 2017
Create Azure Function App to ingest critical engine alerts and store them in Cosmos DB
- Create new Cosmos DB collection
- Create a new Function App
- Create a new Function
- Add an Azure Cosmos DB output to the messages collection
- Add an Azure Cosmos DB output to the critical-alerts collection
- Modify the function code
- View data stored by the function in Azure Cosmos DB
- View the critical engine alerts in the IoT Remote Monitoring web interface
- Add tag to Edge’s device twin and create new filter from it
View all data in Azure Time Series Insights
- Add your account as a Contributor to the Data Access Policies
- Go to the Time Series Insights environment and use the data explorer
- View the simulated and IoT Edge bus data side-by-side
- Use Perspective View to create a simultaneous view of up to four unique queries
Looking for Master your Skills? Enroll Now on Triple Course Offer & Start Learning at 24,999!Explore Now
Upcoming Batch Schedule for Azure IoT Training in Chennai
Besant Technologies provides flexible timings to all our students. Here are the Azure IoT Training Class Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
- 03-10-2022 Mon (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 06-10-2022 Thu (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 01-10-2022 Sat (Sat - Sun)Weekend Batch 11:00 AM (IST) (Class 3Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?
Trainer profile of Azure IoT Training Syllabus
Our Trainers provide complete freedom to the students, to explore the subject and learn based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects and even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates are free to ask any questions at any time.
- More than 7+ Years of Experience.
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge.
- Certified Professionals with High Grade.
- Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have Experienced on multiple real-time projects in their Industries.
- Our Trainers are working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies etc
Azure IoT Exams & Certification
Besant Technologies Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Besant Technologies is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Key Features of Azure IoT Training
30+ Hours Course Duration
100% Job Oriented Training
Industry Expert Faculties
Free Demo Class Available
Completed 800+ Batches
Training Courses Reviews
I would like to highlight a few points about my association with Besant Technologies. The faculty members out here are super supportive. They make you understand a concept till they are convinced you have gotten a good grip over it. The second upside is definitely the amount of friendliness in their approach. I and my fellow mates always felt welcome whenever we had doubts. Thirdly, Besant offers extra support to students with a weaker understanding of the field of IT.
When I joined Besant Technologies, I didn’t really expect a lot from it, to be extremely honest. But as time went by, I realised I got from Besant Technologies exactly what I wanted- a healthy environment for learning. Cordial teachers and their valuable lectures make understanding things so much easy. I thank Besant for having been so supportive throughout the course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Besant Technologies offers 250+ IT training courses in more than 20+ branches all over India with 10+ years of Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
Besant Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website.
- More than 2000+ students placed in last year.
- We have a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- Besant Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record
- 1000+ interviews organized
- Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relavent technologies.
- Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade.
- Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. Besant technologies assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
Besant Technologies provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Live Instructor LED Online training
- Customized training
You will receive Besant Technologies globally recognized course completion certification.
Yes, Besant Technologies provides group discounts for its training programs. To get more details, visit our website and contact our support team via Call, Email, Live Chat option or drop a Quick Enquiry. Depending on the group size, we offer discounts as per the terms and conditions.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.