About VMware Certification Online Training Course
Our VMware Certification and Online Training help you to have the advanced skills set and we are going to teach you main building blocks such as configure and deploy integrated solutions, design workshops, design and deploy, troubleshooting and operation, deploy and manage, Micro-segmentation, operations fast track, VMware site recovery, manager Install, Infrastructure navigator fundamentals, Networking, and security. VMware online Certification Training supports 24/7 technical help and mentoring sessions.
We always try to teach you in a practical-oriented way. Our trainers are industry experts and having 10+ years of experience. They also certified themselves and work for well-known top MNC’s. Our course is designed to crack the exam like VMware Certified Professional 6.5.
An average salary for VMware professionals earns Rs. 7, 50,000 and an experienced professional earns more than Rs. 16, 00,000. This VMware Certification Course helps you to get into the top MNCs.
Answer 3 Simple Questions
Get upto 30%* Discount in all courses. Limited Offer. T&c Apply.Register now
VMware Course Syllabus
Installing VMware vSphere Graphical User Interfaces
- Introduction on VMware Vsphere
- Features of VMware Vsphere
- Comparison between VMware Vsphere 5.1 and Vsphere 4.1
- Install the vSphere Client
Configuring VMware ESXi
- Task 1: Connect to an ESXi host with the vSphere Client
- Task 2: View host hardware configuration
- Task 3: Configure DNS and routing information for an ESXi host
- Task 4: Configure an ESXi host as an NTP client
- Task 5: Configure an ESXi host to use directory services
Working with Virtual Machines
- Task 1: Create a virtual machine
- Task 2: Install a guest operating system in a virtual machine
- Task 3: Identify a virtual machine’s disk format and usage statistics
- Task 4: Install VMware Tools on a virtual machine installed with a Windows operating system
- Task 5: Prepare your virtual machine for upcoming labs
Configuring the vCenter Server Appliance
- Task 1: Configure the VCVA for first use
- Task 2: Install vSphere license keys
- Task 3: Create a vCenter Server inventory datacenter object
- Task 4: Create vCenter Server inventory folder objects
- Task 5: Add your ESXi host to the vCenter Server inventory
- Task 6: Configure the vCenter server appliance to use directory services
- Task 7: Use the vSphere Web Client to log in to the vCenter Server Appliance
Standard Virtual Switches
- Task 1: View the current standard virtual switch configuration
- Task 2: Create a standard virtual switch with a virtual machine port group
- Task 3: Attach your virtual machine to a virtual switch port group
Accessing iSCSI Storage
- Task 1: Add a VMkernel port group to a standard virtual switch
- Task 2: Configure the iSCSI software adapter
Accessing IP Storage
- Task 1: Configure access to NFS datastores
- Task 2: View iSCSI and NFS storage information
Managing VMware vSphere VMFS
- Task 1: Review your shared storage configuration
- Task 2: Change the name of a VMFS datastore
- Task 3: Create a VMFS datastore
- Task 4: Expand a VMFS datastore to consume unused space on a LUN
- Task 5: Remove a VMFS datastore
- Task 6: Extend a VMFS datastore
Using Templates and Clones
- Task 1: Copy Sysprep files to the vCenter Server appliance
- Task 2: Create a template
- Task 3: Create customization specifications
- Task 4: Deploy a virtual machine from a template
- Task 5: Clone a virtual machine that is powered on
Modifying a Virtual Machine
- Task 1: Increase the size of a VMDK file
- Task 2: Adjust memory allocation on a virtual machine
- Task 4: Add a raw LUN to a virtual machine and verify that the guest operating system can see it
- Task 3: Rename a virtual machine in the vCenter Server inventory
- Task 5: Expand a thin-provisioned virtual disk
Migrating Virtual Machines
- Task 1: Configure vCenter Server to manage multiple ESXi hosts
- Task 2: Migrate virtual machine files with Storage vMotion
- Task 3: Create a virtual switch and a VMkernel port group for vMotion migration
- Task 4: Verify that your ESXi host meets vMotion requirements
- Task 5: Verify that your virtual machines meet vMotion requirements
- Task 6: Perform a vMotion migration of a virtual machine on a shared datastore
- Task 7: Prepare for the next lab
Managing Virtual Machines
- Task 1: Unregister a virtual machine in the vCenter Server inventory
- Task 2: Register a virtual machine in the vCenter Server inventory
- Task 3: Unregister and delete virtual machines from disk
- Task 4: Take snapshots of a virtual machine
- Task 5: Revert to a snapshot
- Task 6: Delete an individual snapshot
- Task 7: Use the Delete All function in Snapshot Manager
- Task 1: Create a vApp
- Task 2: Power on a vApp
- Task 3: Remove a vApp
- Task 1: Try to log in directly to the ESXi host
- Task 2: Grant nonadministrator access to a user
- Task 3: Explore the ESX Admins AD group
- Task 1: Create a custom role in vCenter Server
- Task 2: Assign permissions on vCenter Server inventory objects
- Task 3: Verify permission usability
- Task 1: Create CPU contention
- Task 2: Create a resource pool named Fin-Test
- Task 3: Create a Resource Pool named Fin-Prod
- Task 4: Verify resource pool functionality
Monitoring Virtual Machine Performance
- Task 1: Create a CPU activity
- Task 2: Use vCenter Server to monitor CPU utilization
- Task 3: Undo changes made to your virtual machines
- Task 1: Create a virtual machine alarm that monitors for a condition
- Task 2: Create a Virtual Machine Alarm that monitors for an event
- Task 3: Trigger virtual machine alarms and acknowledge them
- Task 4: Disable virtual machine alarms
Using vSphere High Availability
- Task 1: Create a cluster enabled for vSphere HA
- Task 2: Add your ESXi host to a cluster
- Task 3: Test vSphere HA functionality
- Task 4: Determine vSphere HA cluster resource usage
- Task 5: Manage vSphere HA slot size
- Task 6: Configure a vSphere HA cluster with strict admission control
- Task 7: Prepare for upcoming labs
Configuring VMware vSphere Fault Tolerance
- Task 1: Prepare the virtual machine
- Task 2: Enable Fault Tolerance logging
- Task 3: Activate Fault Tolerance
- Task 4: Test Fault Tolerance
- Task 5: Disable Fault Tolerance
vSphere Distributed Resource Scheduler
- Task 1: Create load imbalance
- Task 2: Create a DRS cluster
- Task 3: Verify proper DRS cluster functionality
- Task 4: Create, test, and disable an affinity rule
- Task 5: Create, test, and disable an anti-affinity rule
- Task 6: Create, test, and disable a virtual machine to host affinity rule
VMware vSphere Update Manager
- Task 1: Install Update Manager
- Task 2: Install the Update Manager plug-in into the vSphere Client
- Task 3: Modify cluster settings
- Task 4: Configure Update Manager
- Task 5: Create a patch baseline
- Task 6: Attach a baseline and scan for updates
- Task 7: Stage patches onto ESXi hosts
- Task 8: Remediate the ESXi hosts
Installing VMware vCenter Server
- Task 1: Install vCenter Server
Looking for Master your Skills? Enroll Now on Triple Course Offer & Start Learning at 24,999!Explore Now
Upcoming Batch Schedule for VMware Online Training
Besant Technologies provides flexible timings to all our students. Here is the VMware Online Training Class Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
- 03-10-2022 Mon (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 06-10-2022 Thu (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 01-10-2022 Sat (Sat - Sun)Weekend Batch 11:00 AM (IST) (Class 3Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?
Trainer profile of VMware Online Training
Our Trainers provide complete freedom to the students, to explore the subject and learn based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects and even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates are free to ask any questions at any time.
- More than 7+ Years of Experience.
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge.
- Certified Professionals with High Grade.
- Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have Experienced on multiple real-time projects in their Industries.
- Our Trainers are working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies etc
VMware Exams & Certification
Besant Technologies Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Besant Technologies is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Key Features of VMware Online Training
30+ Hours Course Duration
100% Job Oriented Training
Industry Expert Faculties
Free Demo Class Available
Completed 800+ Batches
Training Courses Reviews
I would like to highlight a few points about my association with Besant Technologies. The faculty members out here are super supportive. They make you understand a concept till they are convinced you have gotten a good grip over it. The second upside is definitely the amount of friendliness in their approach. I and my fellow mates always felt welcome whenever we had doubts. Thirdly, Besant offers extra support to students with a weaker understanding of the field of IT.
When I joined Besant Technologies, I didn’t really expect a lot from it, to be extremely honest. But as time went by, I realised I got from Besant Technologies exactly what I wanted- a healthy environment for learning. Cordial teachers and their valuable lectures make understanding things so much easy. I thank Besant for having been so supportive throughout the course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Besant Technologies offers 250+ IT training courses in more than 20+ branches all over India with 10+ years of Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
Besant Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website.
- More than 2000+ students placed in last year.
- We have a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- Besant Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record
- 1000+ interviews organized
- Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relavent technologies.
- Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade.
- Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. Besant technologies assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
Besant Technologies provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Live Instructor LED Online training
- Customized training
You will receive Besant Technologies globally recognized course completion certification.
Yes, Besant Technologies provides group discounts for its training programs. To get more details, visit our website and contact our support team via Call, Email, Live Chat option or drop a Quick Enquiry. Depending on the group size, we offer discounts as per the terms and conditions.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.