About MCSA Certification Training Course
MCSA Certification Training will help you become a master in concepts such as Hyper-V, Windows administering, active directory services, group policies, etc. MCSA Training Course will help you become a valuable asset for your company. Even if you are new to the Computer Science field, you will get to learn from the basics. MCSA Online Training Course also provides you job assistance. With our placement program at the end of MCSA Online Certification Training, you will interact with recruiters from big MNCs.
You will have the opportunity to pick the profile of your choice in one of the dream companies. MCSA Online Training trainers will help you prepare for the certification and interview process. You will be guided with the best strategies and learning material in MCSA Certification Training. Our fee is very moderate with different kinds of modes of training. You can opt for classroom training or live training as per your convenience. MCSA Training Course also offers a community forum where you can interact with other peers and share your ideas. You can opt for demo classes first before actually signing up for the training. It will give you the confidence to got for it willingly.
MCSA Training Course comprises of various study modules. These modules have been designed by our experts by keeping industrial trends and certification needs in mind. You will not only clear the certification with MCSA Online Training Course but get a high paying job too. MCSA Online Certification Training lets you access the study material and notes prepared by our top-notch trainers. You will get to know the applied knowledge with hands-on assignments and real-time case studies in MCSA Online Training.
Answer 3 Simple Questions
Get upto 30%* Discount in all courses. Limited Offer. T&c Apply.Register now
MCSA Online Training Syllabus
Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2016
Deploying and Managing Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2016 Overview
- Overview of Windows Server 2016 Management
- Installing Windows Server 2016
- Post-Installation Configuration of Windows Server 2016
- Introduction to Windows PowerShell
Introduction to Active Directory Domain Services
- Overview of AD DS
- Overview of Domain Controllers
- Installing a Domain Controller
Managing Active Directory Domain Services Objects
- Managing User Accounts
- Managing Group Accounts
- Managing Computer Accounts
- Delegating Administration
Automating Active Directory Domain Services Administration
- Using Command-line Tools for Administration
- Using Windows PowerShell for Administration
- Performing Bulk Operations with Windows PowerShell
- Overview of TCP/IP
- Understanding IPv4 Addressing
- Subnetting and Supernetting
- Configuring and Troubleshooting IPv4
- Installing a DHCP Server Role
- Configuring DHCP Scopes
- Managing a DHCP Database
- Securing and Monitoring DHCP
- Name Resolution for Windows Client and Servers
- Installing and Managing a DNS Server
- Managing DNS Zones
- Overview of IPv6
- IPv6 Addressing
- Coexistence with IPv6
- IPv6 Transition Technologies
Implementing Local Storage
- Overview of Storage
- Managing Disks and Volumes
- Implementing Storage Spaces
Implementing File and Print Services
- Securing Files and Folders
- Protecting Shared Files and Folders Using Shadow Copies
- Configuring Network Printing
Implementing Group Policy
- Overview of Group Policy
- Group Policy Processing
- Implementing a Central Store for Administrative Templates
Securing Windows Servers Using Group Policy Objects
- Windows Security Overview
- Configuring Security Settings
- Restricting Software
- Configuring Windows Firewall with Advanced Security
Implementing Server Virtualization with Hyper-V
- Overview of Virtualization Technologies
- Implementing Hyper-V
- Managing Virtual Machine Storage
- Managing Virtual Networks
Administering windows server 2012
Deploying and Maintaining Server Images
- Overview of Windows Deployment Services
- Implementing Deployment with Windows Deployment Services
- Administering Windows Deployment Services
Configuring and Troubleshooting Domain Name System
- Installing the DNS Server Role
- Configuring the DNS Server Role
- Configuring DNS Zones
- Configuring DNS Zone Transfers
- Managing and Troubleshooting DNS
Maintaining Active Directory Domain Services
- Overview of AD DS
- Implementing Virtualized Domain Controllers
- Implementing RODC
- Administering AD DS
- Managing the AD DS Database
Managing User and Service Accounts
- Automating User Account Management
- Configuring Password-Policy and User-Account Lockout Settings
- Configuring Managed Service Accounts
Implementing a Group Policy Infrastructure
- Introducing Group Policy
- Implementing and Administering Group Policy Objects (GPOs)
- Group Policy Scope and Group Policy Processing
- Troubleshooting the Application of GPOs
Managing User Desktops with Group Policy
- Implementing Administrative Templates
- Configuring Folder Redirection and Scripts
- Configuring Group Policy Preferences
- Managing Software with Group Policy
Configuring and Troubleshooting Remote Access
- Configuring Network Access
- Configuring Virtual Private Network (VPN) Access
- Overview of Network Policies
- Troubleshooting Routing and Remote Access
- Configuring DirectAccess
Installing, Configuring, and Troubleshooting the Network Policy Server Role
- Installing and Configuring a NPS
- Configuring Remote Authentication Dial-In User Service (RADIUS) Clients and Servers
- NPS Authentication Methods
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting a NPS
Implementing Network Access Protection
- Overview of Network Access Protection
- Overview of NAP Enforcement Processes
- Configuring NAP
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting NAP
Optimizing File Services
- Overview of FSRM
- Using FSRM to Manage Quotas, File Screens, and Storage Reports
- Implementing Classification and File Management Tasks
- Overview of Distributed File System (DFS)
- Configuring DFS Namespaces
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Distributed File System Replication (DFS-R)
Configuring Encryption and Advanced Auditing
- Encrypting Files by Using Encrypting File System
- Configuring Advanced Auditing
Implementing Update Management
- Overview of WSUS
- Deploying Updates with WSUS
Monitoring Windows Server 2012
- Monitoring Tools
- Using Performance Monitor
- Monitoring Event Logs
Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
Implementing Advanced Network Services
- Configuring Advanced DHCP Features
- Configuring Advanced DNS Settings
- Implementing IPAM
Implementing Advanced File Services
- Configuring iSCSI Storage
- Configuring BranchCache
- Optimizing Storage Usage
Implementing Dynamic Access Control
- Overview of Dynamic Access Control
- Planning for Dynamic Access Control
- Deploying Dynamic Access Control
Implementing Distributed Active Directory Domain Services Deployments
- Overview of Distributed AD DS Deployments
- Deploying a Distributed AD DS Environment
- Configuring AD DS Trusts
Implementing Active Directory Domain Services Sites and Replication
- Overview of AD DS Replication
- Configuring AD DS Sites
- Configuring and Monitoring AD DS Replication
Implementing Active Directory Certificate Services
- PKI Overview
- Deploying CAs
- Deploying and Configuring CA Hierarchy
- Deploying and Managing Certificate Templates
- Implementing Certificate Distribution and Revocation
- Managing Certificate Recovery
Implementing Active Directory Rights Management Services
- AD RMS Overview
- Deploying and Managing an AD RMS Infrastructure
- Configuring AD RMS Content Protection
- Configuring External Access to AD RMS
Implementing Active Directory Federation Services
- Overview of AD FS
- Deploying AD FS
- Implementing AD FS for a Single Organization
- Deploying AD FS in a B2B Federation Scenario
Implementing Network Load Balancing
- Overview of NLB
- Configuring an NLB Cluster
- Planning an NLB Implementation
Implementing Failover Clustering
- Overview of Failover Clustering
- Implementing a Failover Cluster
- Configuring Highly Available Applications and Services on a Failover Cluster
- Maintaining a Failover Cluster
- Implementing a Multi-Site Failover Cluster
Implementing Failover Clustering with Hyper-V
- Overview of Integrating Hyper-V with Failover Clustering
- Implementing Hyper-V Virtual Machines on Failover Clusters
- Implementing Hyper-V Virtual Machine Movement
- Managing Hyper-V Virtual Environments by Using VMM
Implementing Disaster Recovery
- Overview of Disaster Recovery
- Implementing Windows Server Backup
- Implementing Server and Data Recovery
Looking for Master your Skills? Enroll Now on Triple Course Offer & Start Learning at 24,999!Explore Now
Upcoming Batch Schedule for MCSA Online Training
Besant Technologies provides flexible timings to all our students. Here is the MCSA Online Training Class Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
- 13-02-2023 Mon (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 09-02-2023 Thu (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 11-02-2023 Sat (Sat - Sun)Weekend Batch 11:00 AM (IST) (Class 3Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?
Trainer Profile of MCSA Online Training
Our Trainers provide complete freedom to the students, to explore the subject and learn based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects and even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates are free to ask any questions at any time.
- More than 7+ Years of Experience.
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge.
- Certified Professionals with High Grade.
- Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have Experienced on multiple real-time projects in their Industries.
- Our Trainers are working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies etc
MCSA Exams & Certification
Besant Technologies Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Besant Technologies is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Key Features of MCSA Online Training
30+ Hours Course Duration
100% Job Oriented Training
Industry Expert Faculties
Free Demo Class Available
Completed 800+ Batches
Training Courses Reviews
I would like to highlight a few points about my association with Besant Technologies. The faculty members out here are super supportive. They make you understand a concept till they are convinced you have gotten a good grip over it. The second upside is definitely the amount of friendliness in their approach. I and my fellow mates always felt welcome whenever we had doubts. Thirdly, Besant offers extra support to students with a weaker understanding of the field of IT.
When I joined Besant Technologies, I didn’t really expect a lot from it, to be extremely honest. But as time went by, I realised I got from Besant Technologies exactly what I wanted- a healthy environment for learning. Cordial teachers and their valuable lectures make understanding things so much easy. I thank Besant for having been so supportive throughout the course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Besant Technologies offers 250+ IT training courses in more than 20+ branches all over India with 10+ years of Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
Besant Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website.
- More than 2000+ students placed in last year.
- We have a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- Besant Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record
- 1000+ interviews organized
- Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relavent technologies.
- Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade.
- Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. Besant technologies assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
Besant Technologies provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Live Instructor LED Online training
- Customized training
You will receive Besant Technologies globally recognized course completion certification.
Yes, Besant Technologies provides group discounts for its training programs. To get more details, visit our website and contact our support team via Call, Email, Live Chat option or drop a Quick Enquiry. Depending on the group size, we offer discounts as per the terms and conditions.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.