Best Automation Testing Courses - Overview
Automation testing is a technique of testing software that is carried out automatically. All sorts of testing, including functional, usability, sanity, and smoke, can be automated. Automation Testing Training is available from Besant Technologies in Chennai, Bangalore, USA, Pune, Hyderabad, and Mumbai. These Automation Testing Training courses are for anyone who wants to learn about software testing, functional testing, Continuous Testing, performance testing, unit testing, automated software testing, test automation, and quality assurance automation.
The course will teach the participants the most demanding automation tools frameworks – Selenium web driver, TestNG, Junit, Frameworks, Data-driven/keyword-driven/Hybrid, Jenkins(CI/Continuous Integration), Object modeling, etc.
Selenium Automation Testing Courses
Eligibility for Automation Testing Courses
Candidates must have finished 10+2 with the computer as a subject from a recognized board to be eligible for the Certificate. Students must have a bachelor’s degree to be eligible for Besant Technologies’ Automation Testing Online Courses. Working professionals like Java Developer, Software Developer, Software Engineer, Software Tester, etc., are eligible for both Fundamental and Masters Program of Automation Testing.
Sound programming, design, and communication abilities are required in the Automation Testing Course. Math, physics, and chemistry knowledge are also recommended. Mechanical engineering competence, familiarity with the software testing process, and a keen interest in science are beneficial to the course.
Why are Automation Testing Courses so Popular?
Automation testing certification course is famous worldwide, including in India, for the below-mentioned reasons.
- Automation testing is becoming more popular every day, not because it saves time and effort for humans. It is gaining popularity daily; due to its high demand, it frees up the tester’s time while automation runs all pre-defined tests.
- Working as an automation tester, mobile tester, data analyst, data tester, usability tester, security analyst, accessibility tester, developers, quality coach, performance/load tester, Automation Engineer, Automation Test Engineer, Test Automation Engineer, automation tester, and other positions are all possible after finishing automation testing courses.
- Jobs in automation testing pay somewhere from INR 248,000 to INR 450,000 on average.
- Many known companies worldwide, including India, hire automation testing professionals. Few companies are
- An Automation Test Engineer is trained to automate manual test cases, which might be time-consuming otherwise.
Why Choose Besant Technologies for Automation Testing Courses?
- Besant Technologies offers its participants free study materials and the latest interview questions to excel easily in any job interview.
- The Automation Testing Trainers at the institute are industry professionals and have more than a decade of experience providing Placement Assistance Automation Testing Certification courses.
- Training is available in four modes at the institute- Online, Classroom, One to one Training, and Corporate Training.
- Upon completing Selenium Testing Training, participants get globally recognized Selenium Certification.
- Participants will be given projects to assist them in enhancing their knowledge on test automation, automated testing, performance testing, QA Automation, Test Case, and Test Automation Framework.
- Automation Testing Courses fees at Besant Technologies are cheap. The best thing is participants get quality online and classroom training at affordable fees.
Answer 3 Simple Questions
Get upto 30%* Discount in all courses. Limited Offer. T&c Apply.Register now
Looking for Master your Skills? Enroll Now on Triple Course Offer & Start Learning at 24,999!Explore Now
Upcoming Batch Schedule for Automation Testing Courses
- 05-06-2023 Mon (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 08-06-2023 Thu (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 10-06-2023 Sat (Sat - Sun)Weekend Batch 11:00 AM (IST) (Class 3Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?
If you want to give the Trending technology experience to your esteemed employees, we are here to help you!
Trainer Profile of Automation Testing Training Courses
- Our trainers are industry-certified professionals and Practitioners with extensive experience and subject-specific knowledge and expertise.
- They give students complete freedom to explore, learn, and ask questions about the course. They help students prepare for interviews.
- They have extensive theoretical and practical knowledge and can use real-world examples to explain each automation testing concept.
- They have strong ties with the MNC’s hiring managers.
- They are very up-to-date on real-world applications to use in the classroom.
Build your resume to the latest trend, and get a chance to know our Tie-Up CompaniesPlaced Student's list
Automation Testing Certification Course
Besant Technologies Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Besant Technologies is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
If you have Three or more people in your training we will be delighted to offer you a group discount.
Key Features of Automation Testing Training Courses
30+ Hours Course Duration
100% Job Oriented Training
Industry Expert Faculties
Free Demo Class Available
Completed 800+ Batches
Training Courses Reviews
I would like to highlight a few points about my association with Besant Technologies. The faculty members out here are super supportive. They make you understand a concept till they are convinced you have gotten a good grip over it. The second upside is definitely the amount of friendliness in their approach. I and my fellow mates always felt welcome whenever we had doubts. Thirdly, Besant offers extra support to students with a weaker understanding of the field of IT.
When I joined Besant Technologies, I didn’t really expect a lot from it, to be extremely honest. But as time went by, I realised I got from Besant Technologies exactly what I wanted- a healthy environment for learning. Cordial teachers and their valuable lectures make understanding things so much easy. I thank Besant for having been so supportive throughout the course.