Angular 7 Online Training Course
The entire Angular 7 training and certification course curriculum are designed by our highly experienced subject matter experts. Once you complete your online theory classes and practical sessions at Besant technologies, you will be awarded with a course completion certificate. This certificate is accredited anywhere in the world at top MNCs.
This certificate will add value to your resume and increase your job search options. The average salary of a certified Angular 7 professional varies from 5 to 6 lacks per annum. This is for a frontend developer or an Engineer. All our trainers are highly experienced and working professionals at the web application development field across various MNCs throughout the world.
About Angular 7 Online Certification Training
Our Angular 7 online course guideline is created by experienced professionals for you to provide a real-time, hands-on training experience which addresses all categories of students from beginner level to expert level. The Angular 7 online course covers basic fundamentals and standard features of Angular 7 tools, designing web application on Angular 7, generating angular components with the help of TypeScript, Deploying Angular Router, developing creative designs on the web, Bootstrap, Dependency Injection, and working on decorators and templates within Angular 7.
As a part of the course, apart from just training you on the course content you will also get assistance in many other areas like certification training, placement assistance, project assistance, interview preparation, etc. This job oriented Angular 7 training and certification is a complete package of course which is specially designed to kick-start a web application designer career.
Answer 3 Simple Questions
Get upto 30%* Discount in all courses. Limited Offer. T&c Apply.Register now
Angular 7 Online Training Syllabus
Introduction to Angular
What is Angular?
- Angular Versions: AngularJS (vs)
- Angular Setup for local development
- The environment of Installing NodeJS, NPM
- Installing Visual Studio Code
- Angular CLI
Develop First Angular program using Angular CLI and Visual Studio Code.
- Basic Building Blocks of Angular Applications Angular Modules and @NgModule decorator Angular Libraries
- Component, Templates and
- Metadata Data Binding
- Services and Dependency Injection
Displaying Dynamic Data
- Types of Directives
- Template Expressions
- String Interpolation
- Built-In Directives
- When to use
Angular Components Deep Dive
- What are the Components?
- Components Life Cycle Hooks. Dynamic Components.
- Working with Model Class. Nested Components.
- Working with Arrays / Collection
- Binding properties and Interpolation One-wayfinding Property Binding Event Binding
- Two-way Binding
- Two-way binding with NgModel Attribute Binding
- Style and Class Binding
Styles Binding In Components
- Style and Class Bindings
- Built-In Directives – NgStyle & NgClass Using Component Styles
- Special selectors
- Loading Styles into Components View Encapsulation
- ViewChild & ViewChildren
- ContentChild & ContentChildren
Template Driven Forms
- Create the component that controls the form Create a template with the initial form layout
- Bind data properties to each form input control with the model two-way data binding syntax Add the name attribute to each form input control
- Add custom CSS to provide visual feedback Show and hide validation error messages Handle form submission with submitting
- Disable the form submits button until the form is valid
- Resetting the form.
- Reactive Forms Introduction
- Form Controls
- Form Control Properties
- setValue and patchValue
- Validating Form Elements
- Submitting and Resetting forms
- Observing and Reacting to Form Changes
- Using FormBuilder
Working with Pipes
- Built-in Pipes
- Using parameters and chaining Pipes
- Custom Pipes
- Parameterized Custom Pipe
- Pipes and Change Detection
- Pure and Impure pipes
- Changes in Pipes Syntax from 4 to 5
- Custom Attribute Directive
- Using HostListener
- Using HostBinding
- Custom Validator Directive
- Understanding Dependency Injection
- Understanding DI in Angular
- Framework ReflectiveInjector
- Exploring Provider
- Types of Tokens
- Types of Dependencies
- Configuring DI using Providers
- Implementing DI in Angular
- Optional Dependencies
Services in Angular
- Building and Injecting Custom Services
- Service using another Service
- Observable and Observer
- Reactive Operators
Http Client Service
- Http client module and Http client Classes
- Writing Service with Get / Add / Edit /
- Delete Using Service in Component
- Configuring and Navigating Parameterized routes
- Nested (or) Child Routes
- Router Guards & Routing Strategies
- AppModule as Root Module Feature modules
- Lazy Loading a Module Shared Module
Performing CRUD Operations as in Realtime Angular Application.
- Create an ASP.NET MVC Web API Application
- Add Angular-Seed, download files and Configure Project Setup Project for Entity Framework Code First Model
- Add Web API Controller to perform CRUD Operations using EF. Create Angular Feature and Routing Modules
- Configure Angular to use HTTP and JSON Services
- Program Angular Modules to performing CRUD Operations.
Angular CLI and MVC Application
- Create an Angular CLI Project
- Build CLI Project
- Integrate build output with MVC Application
Looking for Master your Skills? Enroll Now on Triple Course Offer & Start Learning at 24,999!Explore Now
Upcoming Batch Schedule for Angular 7 Training
Besant Technologies provides flexible timings to all our students. Here are the Angular 7 Online Training Classes Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
- 13-02-2023 Mon (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 09-02-2023 Thu (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 11-02-2023 Sat (Sat - Sun)Weekend Batch 11:00 AM (IST) (Class 3Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?
Trainer Profile of Angular 7 Online Training
Our Trainers provide complete freedom to the students, to explore the subject and learn based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects and even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates are free to ask any questions at any time.
- More than 7+ Years of Experience.
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge.
- Certified Professionals with High Grade.
- Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have Experienced on multiple real-time projects in their Industries.
- Our Trainers are working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies etc
Angular 7 Exams & Certification
Besant Technologies Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Besant Technologies is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Key Features of Angular 7 Online Training
30+ Hours Course Duration
100% Job Oriented Training
Industry Expert Faculties
Free Demo Class Available
Completed 800+ Batches
Training Courses Reviews
I would like to highlight a few points about my association with Besant Technologies. The faculty members out here are super supportive. They make you understand a concept till they are convinced you have gotten a good grip over it. The second upside is definitely the amount of friendliness in their approach. I and my fellow mates always felt welcome whenever we had doubts. Thirdly, Besant offers extra support to students with a weaker understanding of the field of IT.
When I joined Besant Technologies, I didn’t really expect a lot from it, to be extremely honest. But as time went by, I realised I got from Besant Technologies exactly what I wanted- a healthy environment for learning. Cordial teachers and their valuable lectures make understanding things so much easy. I thank Besant for having been so supportive throughout the course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Besant Technologies offers 250+ IT training courses in more than 20+ branches all over India with 10+ years of Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
Besant Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website.
- More than 2000+ students placed in last year.
- We have a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- Besant Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record
- 1000+ interviews organized
- Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relavent technologies.
- Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade.
- Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. Besant technologies assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
Besant Technologies provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Live Instructor LED Online training
- Customized training
You will receive Besant Technologies globally recognized course completion certification.
Yes, Besant Technologies provides group discounts for its training programs. To get more details, visit our website and contact our support team via Call, Email, Live Chat option or drop a Quick Enquiry. Depending on the group size, we offer discounts as per the terms and conditions.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.