Angular4 Training in Chennai
Learn Angular 4 Training in Chennai and become Master in developing front end application using Angular 4. Besant technologies Offers the Best Angular 4 Course in Chennai along with Java Script, Type Script and Mean Stack Concepts. Angularjs was developed and Maintained by Google and Open Source AngularJs Community. Currently most of the Single Page Application is developed and delivered by Angular 4.
Since Our Trainers are working in Angular 4 technology they will help you to get extensive Practical Knowledge on Angular 4. We do Providing Placements from Our Students in Angular 4.Our Angular 4 Syllabus is Unique and help you to learn from basic to advance level of Angular 4 techniques. Contact 9962528293 for one hour free demo Classes on Angular 4 Topics before you enrolled in this Course.
Best Angular 4 Training in Chennai
Get enrolled for the most demanding skill in the world. Angular 4 training will make your career a new height. We at Besant technologies provide you an excellent platform to learn and explore the subject from industry experts. We help students to dream high and achieve it.
Batch Schedule for Angular 4 Training in Chennai
Besant Technologies provides flexible timings to all our students. Here are the Angular 4 Training Classes in Chennai Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
Regarding the Jobs in Angular 4 most of the Companies looking for Best Angular 4 with Mean Concept Candidates for their web Application. The Average Salary Package for Angular 4 Professional is 7L to 10L in Chennai and other Cities. Get enroll in Angular 4 Course in Chennai at Besant technologies and Placed in your dream Companies with high Salary Package. End of this Angular 4 Courses we will Provide Course Completion Certification for Students which is recognized by all Top Companies.
We run this Angular 4 Training Courses in our Besant technologies Chennai Branches (Velachery, OMR, Tambaram, Adyar, Porur, Anna Nagar, T.Nagar, Siruseri, Maraimalai Nagar and thiruvanmiyur). We Providing Classroom Training, Online Training, Corporate Training, Fast track Training and One to One Training on Angular 4 Course. Candidates Can Take Courses on Week Days and Week end also.
Besant Technologies offers Angular 4 training that enables you to master front-end web development and design dynamic web applications. This Angular 4 Certification in Chennai helps you acquire extensive knowledge on Dependency Injections, Integration with MVC, TypeScript, Bootstrap Grid System, Single Page Application, Forms, Promises, Pipes, Directives, Observables, along with the understanding of the testing of the Angular class. Being a part of this best Angular course training institute, you can easily develop the rich interactive application that runs on multiple platforms. This Angular 4 course in Chennai makes the creation of single page applications much easier than before.
Best Angular 4 Training in Chennai
The participants can also learn to use HTML templates that are instrumental in defining views and help in connecting views with codes through output, event, two-way and property bindings. This Angular 4 course also guides to overcome the challenges of using single page applications by using the angular router. This AngularJS 4 Training course is offered both for beginners and advanced level. In the advanced learning, the students will be able to learn about REST web services and WebSocket data from Angular 4 applications along with developing the applications with the use of Angular CLI. To add to that, this angular course also covers the details of the test and debug of Angular 4 applications through lab exercises and hands-on training to be utterly beneficial for the Angular 4 practical projects. Our experienced trainers conduct classroom training, online training, and corporate training to suit the needs of the participants. Enrolling in this certification training can help professionals like you to make a stable career in a rising technology domain and get placement assistance for the highest paid jobs in reputed companies.
What is Angular 4?
The Angular structure is based on the services architecture. It is distributed through a bunch of npm packages that are under the name of Angular. The AngularJS was based on the model view controller. The major versions that are currently available are 2, 4 and 5. Version 3 was skipped because the router package was at version 3 and all the other packages were at version 2. The release of Angular 4 in March 2017 proves to be a major breakthrough as it is the latest Angular release and it provides many enhancements in comparison to Angular2. Angular 4 comes with inbuilt Animation Package, form Validator attributes, template, titlecase pipe and more. Angular 4 has many similarities and a backward compatibility with Angular 2. Projects developed in Angular 2 can work seamlessly in Angular 4. More than 98% of the code is the same for these two versions with the same founding logic.
Angular5 was released as an updated version of Angular4. It had a few more additional features and bug fixes like Build Optimizer, HttpClient and others.
Angular6, the latest version of angular was released in 2018. It focuses more on toolchain like angular Elements, Library Support, CLI Workspaces, Angular Material Starter Components. Angular6 is faster than its previous versions as it uses Ivy Rendered which is a rendering engine.
Key Features of Angular 4 Training in Chennai
At the end of this AngularJS 4 training course, students will be able to:
- Understand the concepts of Angular applications along with its architecture and abilities
- Get the difference between Angular and traditional web development frameworks
- Develop an application from the beginning with the help of Angular 4
- Explore the best practices of Angular coding and architecture
- Code using new ES6 and TypeScript language features
- Comprehend the concepts of Angular Forms, Observables, Dependency Injection, and Routing for the best use
- Run both frameworks in the same project for upgrading an existing application from AngularJS to Angular 4
- Use Angular’s Http service to retrieve, update, and delete data
- Create and develop dynamic Model-driven forms for easy unit test
- Unit test the parts of an Angular application along with its Modules, Services, Components, and Pipes
- Create and deploy an Angular 4 application using the Angular CLI [/custom_list]
Prerequisites of Angular 4 Certification Training
Trainer Profile of Angular 4 Training in Chennai
Our Angular 4 Trainers are
- More than 7+ Years of experience in Angular 4 ® Technologies.
- Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have Experienced on multiple real-time Angular 4 projects in their Industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ Students in a year.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge.
- Are certified Professionals with High Grade.
- Are Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
Placement Assistance after Angular 4 Training in Chennai
- Besant Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students.
- It has a dedicated placement Portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- Trainers help the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- Besant Technologies conducts Development sessions including Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- Besant Technologies has prepared its students to get placed in top IT Sectors like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.
- More than 2000+ students Placed in Last Year. Please Visit our Placed Students List on our website.
- 92% percent Placement Record
- 1000+ Interviews Organized
Syllabus of Angular 4 Course in Chennai
INTRODUCTION TO ANGULAR 4
- What is Angular 4?
- Central Features of the Angular Framework
- Why Angular?
- Scope and Goal of Angular
- Angular 4 vs Angular 2 vs. AngularJS
- Angular 4 Environment Setup
- Adding Angular 4 and Dependencies to Your App
- Building Blocks of and Angular 4 Application
- A Basic Angular 4 Application
INTRODUCTION TO TYPESCRIPT AND ES6
- Programming Languages for Use with Angular
- TypeScript Syntax
- The Type System – Defining Variables
- The Type System – Defining Arrays
- The Type System – Classes & Objects
- Class Constructors
- Class Constructors – Alternate Form
- Parameter and Return Value Types
- Working with Modules
- TypeScript Transpilation
- Arrow Functions
- Template Strings
- Template Strings – Variables and Expressions
- Template Strings – Multiline
- Generics – Class
- Generics – Methods
- Generics – Restricting Types
COMPONENTS IN ANGULAR 4
- What is a Component?
- An Example Component
- Component Starter
- Developing a Simple Login Component
- Login Component: Add HTML
- The HTML Component Template
- Login Component
- Component Decorator Properties
- Component Lifecycle Hooks
- Using a Lifecycle Hook: OnInit
DATA AND EVENT BINDING
- Binding Syntax
- One-Way Output Binding
- Binding Displayed Output Values
- Two-Way Binding of Input Fields
- Input Binding Examples
- Binding Events
- Binding Events Examples
- Setting Element Properties
- Setting Properties: Examples
ATTRIBUTE DIRECTIVES AND PROPERTY BINDINGS
- What are Directives
- Directive Types
- Apply Styles by Changing Classes
- Changing Classes – Example
- Applying Styles Directly
- Applying Styles Directly – Example
- Obsolete Directives and Property Binding
- Controlling Element Visibility
- Setting Image Source Dynamically
- Setting Hyperlink Source Dynamically
- Structural Directives
- Adding and Removing Elements Dynamically
- Looping Using ngFor
- ngFor – Basic Syntax
- ngFor – Full Template Syntax
- Creating Tables with ngFor
- ngFor Local Variables
- ngFor Changes in the backing data source
- Swapping Elements with ngSwitch
- ngSwitch – Basic Syntax
- ngSwitch – Full Template Syntax
TEMPLATE DRIVEN FORMS
- Template Driven Forms
- Note on Deprecated Forms APIs
- A Basic Angular Form
- Binding Input Fields
- Accessing the Form Object
- Binding the Form Submit Event
- The Submit Function
- Basic HTML5 Validation – “required” Attribute
- HTML5 vs. Angular Validation
- Angular Validation
- Displaying Form Validation State
- Displaying Field Validation State
- Displaying Validation State Using Classes
- Disabling Submit when Form is Invalid
- Submitting the Form
- Binding to Object Variables
- Additional Input Types
- Select(drop down) Fields
- Rendering Options for Select (drop down)
- Date fields
- Radio Buttons
SERVICE AND DEPENDENCY INJECTION
- What is a Service?
- Creating a Basic Service
- What is Dependency Injection?
- What Dependency Injection Looks Like
- Injecting Services
- Using a Service in a Component: Dedicated Instance
- Using onInit to Initialize Component Data
- Using a Shared Service Instance
- Dependency Injection
- The Angular HTTP Client
- Using The HTTP Client – Overview
- Setting up the Root Component
- Service Using Http Client
- Importing Individual HTTP Providers into Services
- Service Imports
- The Observable object type
- What does an Observable Object do?
- Making a Basic HTTP GET Call
- Using the Service in a Component
- The Component
- Component Code Review
- Importing Observable Methods
- Enhancing the Service with .map() and .catch()
- Using .map()
- Using .catch()
- Using toPromise()
- GET Request
- GET Request with Options
- POST Request
- Reading HTTP Response Headers
PIPES AND DATA FORMATTING
- What are Pipes?
- More on Pipes
- Formatting Changes in Angular 4
- Using a Built-in Pipe
- Built-In Pipes
- Using Pipes in HTML
- Chaining Pipes
- Some Pipe Examples
- Decimal Pipe
- Custom Pipes
- Custom Pipe Example
- Using Custom Pipes
- A Filter Pipe
- A Sort Pipe
- Pipe Category: Pure and Impure
- Pure Pipe Example
- Impure Pipe Example
INTRODUCTION TO SINGLE PAGE APPLICATION
- What is a Single Page Application (SPA)
- SPA Workflow
- Traditional Web Application Capabilities
- Single Page Application Advantages
- SPA and Traditional Web Sites
- SPA Challenges
- Implementing SPA’s Using Angular 4
- Simple SPA Using Visibility Control
- SPA Using Angular Components
- SPA with Angular Components – Switching
- SPA with Angular Components – The Displayed Component
- Implement SPA Using an Angular Component Router
THE ANGULAR COMPONENT ROUTER
- Routing and Navigation
- The Component Router
- Traditional Browser Navigation
- Component Router Terminology
- Setting up the Component Router
- Local URL Links
- Browser pushState
- The app.routes.ts File
- The app.routes.ts File – Example
- Bootstrapping Routing in Main.ts
- A Basic App With Routing
- App Routes
- AppComponent – Code
- AppComponent – Router Related Features
- AppComponent – precompile array
- AppComponent – routerLinks
- Programmatic Navigation
- Basic Navigation
- Passing Data During Navigation
- Creating Routes with Route Parameters
- Navigating with Route Parameters
- Using Route Parameter Values
- Retrieving the Route Parameter Synchronously
- Retrieving a Route Parameter Asynchronously
- Query Parameters
- Query Parameters – Example Component
- Query Parameters – queryParams
- Query Parameters – Navigation
- Retrieving Query Parameters Asynchronously
- Problems with Manual URL entry and Bookmarking
- Fixing Manual URL entry and Bookmarking
Why should you choose Besant Technologies for Angular 4 training?
- We provide best of the teachers with more than 10 years of corporate experience in specific fields
- We offer the Best Angular 4 Training in Chennai with 100% job orientation
- Besant Technologies offers demo classes before final registration to keep you well acquainted with our education system
- We have the very good ranking in Google review as one of best technical training institutes in Chennai
- Through our real-time training with hands-on experiences, our students acquire a powerful grip over the subject
- We provide interview tips and placement assistance at the end of the training
- We provide post-training support during any of the difficulties in your professional career
- We offer certification at the end of the course and are in liaison with Pearson VUE and PSI to avail Global Certification through our institute
- We offer preference to the registered students for the future Angular training.
Why should you go for Angular 4 Training Course/Job Opportunities
Angular has vastly evolved into latest versions in the last few years, advancing from version 1.0 (AngularJS) to Angular 2 and now Angular 4. Introduced in March 2017, Angular 4 is the most efficient version of Angular. It is a front-end, TypeScript-based web application platform.
If you are thinking to embrace a career that requires the knowledge of Angular concepts, here are the reasons to motivate you further.
Increasing popularity of Angular professionals
Angular is a Google product and it follows a robust versioning model. Their team is always up for fixing bugs and updating features for their newer versions. You will be technologically the fittest after getting trained in this Angular 4 online course and will be the first one to grasp the next version upon its release.
Increasing demand for competent Angular developers
As this latest version of Angular is a complete rewrite of their earlier versions, there is a high chance of its update with the change of requirement. Since Angular 4 is relatively new, there is a booming market for the developers. Learning it now will make you one of those much sought-after developers.
Huge pay packages for Angular developers
Due to the high demand of Angular developers, the pay package is very high at this moment. This is why Angular 4 is a very lucrative skill to master.
Fittest for Survival
Staying fittest in today’s job market is one of the biggest challenges faced by the developers because technologies rapidly change and evolve. If you are looking for a career in web or mobile application development, getting trained in the Angular 4 is a constructive investment to open up new job opportunities for you.
Angular 4 Training Related Courses
Reviews of Angular 4 Training in Chennai
Besant Technologies Angular 4 Training in Chennai Reviews have given by our students already completed the Angular 4 training with us. Please give your feedback as well if you are a student.
- Karthick: I have done angular 4 training in chennai at Besant Technologies has offered me all the necessary guidance throughout my training. I also received proper tips and assistance to bag a well-paid job in IT.
- Ramanathan: Besant Technologies’s angular 4 training in chennai course content is designed for present business requirement. Their training helped me a lot in my professional life.
- Priya: I have done angular 4 training in chennai. They have very good and helpful teachers. All my queries were regularly attended in the class and solved on time.
- Sathiya: The flow of the course is excellent. I have done angular 4 training in chennai course is effectively designed with a smooth transition from topic to topic.
- Aravinth: I received proper guidance and placement assistance of angular 4 training in chennai in this institute. They played a key factor behind my professional success.
Searches related to Angular 4 training
Angular 4 training in Tambaram | Angular 4 training in OMR |Angular 4 training in Porur | Angular 4 training in Anna Nagar | Angular 4 training in T.Nagar | Angular 4 training in Thiruvanmiyur | Angular 4 training in Velachery
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
More than 2000+ students placed in last year. It has a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements. Besant Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record.
- 1000+ interviews organized.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade. Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Customized training