JCL Training in Chennai
We are the best providers of JCL Training in Chennai with excellent placements. Our JCL Training program is very much mixed both practical and interview point of questions. JCL is a job control language. JCL is a scripting language used on IBM mainframe operating systems to instruct how to run a batch job or start a subsystem. In this course you will learn about the JCL in detail from how to write a simple JCL to run a program, to use various IBM utilities and their functions, to compile a program. By giving 100% practical training we are the best JCL Training providers in Chennai. It is not a slide show training program / theory class program.
Our IBM Mainframe JCL Syllabus is crafted by many MNC HR’s and Experts which already satisfied many of the corporate. We are also having a separate dynamic division for client projects. By placement, course syllabus and practicals we are the BEST JCL TRAINING INSTITUTE IN CHENNAI.
Batch Schedule for JCL Training in Chennai
Besant Technologies provides flexible timings to all our students. Here are the JCL Training Classes in Chennai Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
Why you have to choose Besant Technologies?
- Corporate Experts only taking classes for you
- Perfect syllabus which will guide you in any company.
- Job Oriented Training and Placements.
- Fully Practical Oriented Classes.
- Anytime doubt clearance assured.
- Located in “Heart of IT City” [Chennai, Velachery]
- Certified professionals are giving the aspects what companies looking for?
- Limited batch size.
- Get exposure and guidelines from all our corporate experts.
- Low cost but high quality training.
- Awarded Best JCL Training in Chennai
- More On..
The following topics are covered in our entire program
JCL Course Syllabus
INTRODUCTION TO JCL
COMMON PARAMETER IN BOTH JOB AND EXEC STATEMENTS
- Temporary Datasets
SPECIAL DD STATEMENTS
- Concatenating Data sets
- Passing data to COBOL program using – SYSIN DD *
INSTREAM and CATALOGED PROCEDURES
- Instream Procedure
- Cataloged procedure
- Modify statements in a procedure
- Symbolic parameters
Generation Data Groups (GDG)
- CREATION OF GDG
- USING GDG
- ALTERING GDG DEFINITION
- DELETING GDG
Control Job Processing (IF THEN ELSE) in JCL
- Example JCL
Restarting and checkpoint in JCL
- Example JCL