PHP Tutorials in Hindi
If you are a novice to programming line then start with PHP Tutorials in Hindi, learn frameworks, and then move to the other languages of web development. In the world of digital connection, the web developer creates designs with mobile responsiveness, design with an appeal from the user, and SEO friendly to get rank from Google. The web development is not only subject intensive technology but it is general-purpose technology to move online users with the best designs.
The trainers have experience and substantial interest in the PHP programming language. Learners and trainers together create the Best PHP Hindi Tutorial at Besant technologies. The corporate style training and the placement tips are very helpful for the beginners as their goal is towards placement and salary. Pose an Enquiry to the course advisor and understand the world of PHP and job roles suitable for PHP developers.
Learn PHP in Hindi
PHP Tutorials in Hindi create interest over web development with coding knowledge, designing concepts, back end connectivity concepts and database concepts. From a learning point, the learner decides to decide which backend framework to learn. As the best PHP Training Institute, we say Introduction in PHP Course is the beginner level language. PHP defines the internal files, dynamic content, and connection of external files. As it is a predefined static mark-up language it is not necessary to understand the specific business logic. PHP programming support for dynamic and static features.
With this Best PHP Tutorial in Hindi
The PHP Tutorial in Hindi’s goal is to create a PHP developer who can resolve the complex challenges associated with web products. The key difference between enterprise product and consumer product is the user and business. Consumer products are tailored for individuals whereas enterprise products are tailored for businesses. PHP is widely used in User related web products which are called consumer products. Internet companies, marketing companies, CRM companies, CMS companies, global companies, management companies, News companies, and software companies require PHP developers for their operations.
Answer 3 Simple Questions
Get upto 30%* Discount in all courses. Limited Offer. T&c Apply.Register now
Syllabus of PHP Course in Hindi
Introduction of Web & PHP
- What is PHP?
- The history of PHP
- Why choose PHP?
- Installation overview
- Embedding PHP code on a page
- Outputting dynamic text
- The operational trail
- Inserting code comments
Exploring Data Types
- String functions
- Numbers part one: Integers
- Numbers part two: Floating points
- Associative arrays
- Array functions
- NULL and empty
- Type juggling and casting
Control Structures: Logical Expressions
- If statements
- Else and elseif statements
- Logical operators
- Switch statements
Control Structures: Loops
- While loops
- For loops
- Foreach loops
- Understanding array pointers
- Defining functions
- Function arguments
- Returning values from a function
- Multiple return values
- Scope and global variables
- Setting default argument values
- Common problems
- Warnings and errors
- Debugging and troubleshooting
Building Web Pages with PHP
- Links and URLs
- Using GET values
- Encoding GET values
- Encoding for HTML
- Including and requiring files
- Modifying headers
- Page redirection
- Output buffering
Working with Forms and Form Data
- Building forms
- Detecting form submissions
- Single-page form processing
- Validating form values
- Problems with validation logic
- Displaying validation errors
- Custom validation functions
- Single-page form with validations
Working with Cookies and Sessions
- Working with cookies
- Setting cookie values
- Reading cookie values
- Unsetting cookie values
- Working with sessions
- MySQL introduction
- Creating a database
- Creating a database table
- CRUD in MySQL
- Populating a MySQL database
- Relational database tables
- Populating the relational table
Using PHP to Access MySQL
- Database APIs in PHP
- Connecting to MySQL with PHP
- Retrieving data from MySQL
- Working with retrieved data
- Creating records with PHP
- Updating and deleting records with PHP
- SQL injection
- Escaping strings for MySQL
- Introducing prepared statements
Building a Content Management System (CMS)
- Blueprinting the application
- Building the CMS database
- Establishing your work area
- Creating and styling the first page
- Making page assets reusable
- Connecting the application to the database
Using Site Navigation to Choose Content
- Adding pages to the navigation subjects
- Refactoring the navigation
- Selecting pages from the navigation
- Highlighting the current page
- Moving the navigation to a function
- Finding a subject in the database
- Refactoring the page selection
- Creating a new subject form
- Processing form values and adding subjects
- Passing data in the session
- Validating form values
- Creating an edit subject form
- Using single-page submission
- Deleting a subject
- Cleaning up
- Assignment: Pages CRUD
- Assignment results: Pages CRUD
Building the Public Area
- The public appearance
- Using a context for conditional code
- Adding a default subject behavior
- The public content area
- Protecting page visibility
Regulating Page Access
- User authentication overview
- Admin CRUD
- Encrypting passwords
- Salting passwords
- Adding password encryption to CMS
- New PHP password functions
- Creating a login system
- Checking for authorization
- Creating a logout page
Advanced PHP Techniques
- Using variable variables
- Applying more array functions
- Building dates and times: Epoch/Unix
- Formatting dates and times: Strings and SQL
- Setting server and request variables
- Establishing the global and static variable scope
- Making a reference assignment
- Using references as function arguments
- Using references as function return values
Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Introducing the concept and basics of OOP
- Defining classes
- Defining class methods
- Instantiating a class
- Referencing an instance
- Defining class properties
OOP in Practice
- Understanding class inheritance
- Setting access modifiers
- Using setters and getters
- Working with the static modifier
- Reviewing the scope resolution operator
- Referencing the Parent class
- Using constructors and destructors
- Cloning objects
- Comparing objects
Working with Files and Directories
- File system basics
- Understanding file permissions
- Setting file permissions
- PHP permissions
- Accessing files
- Writing to files
- Deleting files
- Moving the file pointer
- Reading files
- Examining file details
- Working with directories
- Viewing directory content
- Configuring PHP for the email
- Sending an email with mail()
- Using headers
- Reviewing SMTP
- Using PHPMailer
Looking for Master your Skills? Enroll Now on Triple Course Offer & Start Learning at 24,999!Explore Now
Upcoming Batch Schedule for PHP Training in Hindi
Besant Technologies provides flexible timings to all our students. Here are the PHP Training Classes in Hindi Class Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
- 30-01-2023 Mon (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 02-02-2023 Thu (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 04-02-2023 Sat (Sat - Sun)Weekend Batch 11:00 AM (IST) (Class 3Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?
Trainer Profile of PHP Training in Hindi
Hi, my name is Rajesh. I have completed my MCA and working as a PHP developer. I have around 10 years of experience in content management systems like Joomla, WordPress, MySQL with Drupal, magneto, and PHP. I have handled international projects from the UK, USA, Canada, Australia, Netherlands, Italy, France, and Ireland. My project knowledge and professional knowledge are well known for my training. I have trained more than 6000 students so far. Join PHP Course in Hindi with Besant technologies to prepare your skills for the PHP developer jobs.
PHP Exams & Certification
Besant Technologies Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Besant Technologies is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Key Features of PHP Training in Hindi
30+ Hours Course Duration
100% Job Oriented Training
Industry Expert Faculties
Free Demo Class Available
Completed 800+ Batches
Training Courses Reviews
Hi, I am Rathish. I have completed PHP Introduction in PHP Course from Besant technologies. I found the syllabus and demo class from the trainer as very interesting. I joined the class to know in detail about the PHP programming language. The complete training was like a gift package to me. I have gained a comprehensive knowledge of web development, front end development, back end programming, and user experience. The corporate style practical PHP Tutorial in Hindi is really helpful for my career growth. I am working as a web developer in an MNC company now after the PHP Course from Besant technologies. I advise this course for the beginners to have a successful career.
Frequently Asked Questions
Besant Technologies offers 250+ IT training courses in more than 20+ branches all over India with 10+ years of Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
Besant Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website.
- More than 2000+ students placed in last year.
- We have a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- Besant Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record
- 1000+ interviews organized
- Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relavent technologies.
- Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade.
- Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. Besant technologies assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
Besant Technologies provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Live Instructor LED Online training
- Customized training
You will receive Besant Technologies globally recognized course completion certification.
Yes, Besant Technologies provides group discounts for its training programs. To get more details, visit our website and contact our support team via Call, Email, Live Chat option or drop a Quick Enquiry. Depending on the group size, we offer discounts as per the terms and conditions.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.