Blockchain Certification Training Course in Indore
If you are interested in knowing more in detail about Blockchain Technology, Besant Technologies offers Blockchain Training in Indore. It includes various topics for both beginners and professionals in this area. You will receive hands-on training on how to make the system work. You will also be able to able to practice freely at home as the support team will help you install the software required.
Additionally, you will have the opportunity to understand Bitcoin transactions. Defining scripts and describing the Bitcoin network come under this. Thus, you will learn the economics of Bitcoin and Bitcoin mining. You will need to understand how the current financial system works, and how cryptocurrency plays a part in it. Under this topic, identifying successful mining, verification of mining, and verifying of transactions are some of the factors. With this, you get to know how to buy, sell, and store bitcoins. The bitcoin ecosystem, structure of a transaction, and scripting come under this topic. You will also have the option to learn hands-on about the applications of bitcoin, and setting up a bitcoin wallet.
What is Blockchain?
You must have heard and read about the term Blockchain a lot in the past few years. So what exactly is the meaning of it? Fundamentally, it is a series of fixed data that are time-stamped. These records of data are not owned by any single individual. Every block of data is secure and linked to another block using principles of cryptography. The main reason Blockchain has gained so much popularity is because it is decentralized. The network is shared, and anyone with the knowledge and tools can access it. Essentially, it is an open source.
Blockchain has attracted much attention due to the fact that it is decentralized. The data is stored securely using cryptography. It is not possible for anybody to tamper with the data, and anybody can track the blocks of data. There are more applications possible in the real world than what is in use today. Understanding Blockchain will, undoubtedly, give you an unparalleled edge. There are many areas where Blockchain
What is Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is a major application of the concept of Blockchain. Since Blockchain guarantees avoidance of false records, it has found a use in monetary transactions. You have to pay the cost of infrastructure needed to set this up, but the cost of the transaction is free. At the same, there is a factor of accountability taken into consideration as transactions can be public. Cryptography functions can help reduce embezzlement since nobody can interfere with the blocks. Using hash functions, any small change in the input will change the output drastically. This is another reason Blockchain is well-favored. The database is not stored in a particular location.
What is Cryptography?
Cryptography is a major area of interest in this technology which is also a part of this course. Other topics related to this include anonymity, programmable money, hash tables, and algorithms required. Furthermore, the concepts of Ethereum are included in this course for a full-fledged understanding of Blockchain. Explanations of smart contracts and mechanisms are included. It is important to know the platform functions, networks, and deployment of contracts.
At the end of this course, you will be able to understand Blockchain in relation to cryptocurrency and bitcoin, Blockchain network, bitcoin mining, transactions, and smart contracts. Along with this, you will learn the languages used in Blockchain contracts and the deployment of transactions with Blockchain nodes. Working on projects will help you have a clear idea about the entire process.
Answer 3 Simple Questions
Get upto 30%* Discount in all courses. Limited Offer. T&c Apply.Register now
Syllabus of Blockchain Course in Indore
Introduction To Blockchain And CryptoCurrency
- Internet of money
- Cryptography: consensus verification, proof of work
- Public vs. private Blockchain technology
- Valuation and Bitcoin
- Data blocks
Clearing And Settlement
- Ethereum And Blockchain Platforms
Assets And Tokenization And The Value Of The Blockchain
- Community currency
- Credits versus tokens
Your First Wallet And Intro To Blockchain API
- Open source tools
- Regulation and legal frameworks
- Distributed ledger technology
- Ethereum, Scalability and distributed ledgers
- Consensus Protocols and Byzantine Fault Tolerance (BFT)
- Social Good
- Other alternative uses
Security: Attacks And Trust-Less Network
Looking for Master your Skills? Enroll Now on Triple Course Offer & Start Learning at 24,999!Explore Now
Upcoming Batch Schedule for BlockChain Training in Indore
Besant Technologies provides flexible timings to all our students. Here are the Blockchain Training Classes in Indore Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
- 03-10-2022 Mon (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 06-10-2022 Thu (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 01-10-2022 Sat (Sat - Sun)Weekend Batch 11:00 AM (IST) (Class 3Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?
Trainer Profile of Blockchain Training in Indore
Our Trainers provide complete freedom to the students, to explore the subject and learn based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects and even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates are free to ask any questions at any time.
- More than 7+ Years of Experience.
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge.
- Certified Professionals with High Grade.
- Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have Experienced on multiple real-time projects in their Industries.
- Our Trainers are working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies etc
Blockchain Exams & Certification
Besant Technologies Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Besant Technologies is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Key Features of Blockchain Training in Indore
30+ Hours Course Duration
100% Job Oriented Training
Industry Expert Faculties
Free Demo Class Available
Completed 800+ Batches
Training Courses Reviews
I would like to highlight a few points about my association with Besant Technologies. The faculty members out here are super supportive. They make you understand a concept till they are convinced you have gotten a good grip over it. The second upside is definitely the amount of friendliness in their approach. I and my fellow mates always felt welcome whenever we had doubts. Thirdly, Besant offers extra support to students with a weaker understanding of the field of IT.
When I joined Besant Technologies, I didn’t really expect a lot from it, to be extremely honest. But as time went by, I realised I got from Besant Technologies exactly what I wanted- a healthy environment for learning. Cordial teachers and their valuable lectures make understanding things so much easy. I thank Besant for having been so supportive throughout the course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Besant Technologies offers 250+ IT training courses in more than 20+ branches all over India with 10+ years of Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
Besant Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website.
- More than 2000+ students placed in last year.
- We have a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- Besant Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record
- 1000+ interviews organized
- Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relavent technologies.
- Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade.
- Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. Besant technologies assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
Besant Technologies provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Live Instructor LED Online training
- Customized training
You will receive Besant Technologies globally recognized course completion certification.
Yes, Besant Technologies provides group discounts for its training programs. To get more details, visit our website and contact our support team via Call, Email, Live Chat option or drop a Quick Enquiry. Depending on the group size, we offer discounts as per the terms and conditions.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.