Hadoop Training for Project Manager in Chennai
Big Data is breaking new ground in many businesses right now, which is driving the need for a new class of project manager. To get ready, project managers may have to gain new skills, refresh, and learn how to adapt to the needs of Big Data projects. This course is targeted towards Project managers and above who leads the delivery at IT Organisations. All topics will be covered at the concepts level without much insistence on Practical programming.
Answer 3 Simple Questions
Get upto 30%* Discount in all courses. Limited Offer. T&c Apply.Take Part
Syllabus of Hadoop Training for Project Manager in Chennai
Module 1 : Fundamental of Core Java
Module 2 : Fundamental of Basic SQL
Module 3: Introduction to BigData, Hadoop (HDFS and MapReduce) :
- BigData Inroduction
- Hadoop Introduction
- HDFS Introduction
- MapReduce Introduction
Module 4 : Deep Dive in HDFS
- HDFS Design
- Fundamental of HDFS (Blocks, NameNode, DataNode, Secondary Name Node)
- Read/Write from HDFS
- HDFS Federation and High Availability
- Parallel Copying using DistCp
- HDFS Command Line Interface
Module 4A : HDFS File Operation Lifecycle (Supplementary)
- File Read Cycle from HDFS
- Failure or Error Handling When File Reading Fails
- File Write Cycle from HDFS
- Failure or Error Handling while File write fails
Module 5: Understanding MapReduce
- JobTracker and TaskTracker
- Topology Hadoop cluster
- Example of MapReduce
- Map Function
- Reduce Function
- Java Implementation of MapReduce
- DataFlow of MapReduce
- Use of Combiner
Module 6: MapReduce Internals -1 (In Detail)
- How MapReduce Works
- Anatomy of MapReduce Job (MR-1)
- Submission & Initialization of MapReduce Job (What Happen ?)
- Assigning & Execution of Tasks
- Monitoring & Progress of MapReduce Job
- Completion of Job
Module 7: Advanced MapReduce Algorithm
- File-Based Data Structure
- Sequence File
- Default Sorting In MapReduce
- Data Filtering (Map-only jobs)
- Partial Sorting
- Data Lookup Strategies
- In MapFiles
- Sorting Algorithm
- Total Sort (Globally Sorted Data)
- Secondary Sort
Module 8 : Advanced MapReduce Algorithm -2
- MapReduce Joining
- Reduce Side Join
- MapSide Join
- Semi Join
- MapReduce Job Chaining
- MapReduce Sequence Chaining
- MapReduce Complex Chaining
Module 9 : Apache Pig
- What is Pig ?
- Introduction to Pig Data Flow Engine
- Pig and MapReduce in Detail
- When should Pig Used ?
- Pig and Hadoop Cluster
- Pig Interpreter and MapReduce
- Pig Relations and Data Types
- PigLatin Example in Detail
- Debugging and Generating Example in Apache Pig
Module 9A : Apache Pig Coding
- Working with Grunt shell
- Create word count application
- Execute word count application
- Accessing HDFS from grunt shell
Module 9B : Apache Pig Complex Datatypes
- Underst7and Map, Tuple and Bag
- Create the Outer Bag and Inner Bag
- Defining Pig Schema
Module 9C : Apache Pig Data loading
- Understand Load statement
- Loading CSV file
- Loading CSV file with schema
- Loading Tab-separated file
- Storing back data to HDFS.
Module 9D :Apache Pig Statements
- ForEach statement
- Example 1 : Data projecting and foreach statement
- Example 2 : Projection using schema
- Example 3 : Another way of selecting columns using two dots.
Module 9E : Apache Pig Complex Datatype practice
- Example 1 : Loading Complex Datatypes
- Example 2 : Loading compressed files
- Example 3: Store relation as compressed files
- Example 4 : Nested FOREACH statements to the solved the same problem.
Module 10: Fundamental of Apache Hive Part-1
- What is Hive?
- Architecture of Hive
- Hive Services
- Hive Clients
- How Hive Differs from Traditional RDBMS
- Introduction to HiveQL
- Data Types and File Formats in Hive
- File Encoding
- Common problems while working with Hive
Module 10A: Apache Hive
- Managed and External Tables
- Understand Storage Formats
- Querying Data
- Sorting and Aggregation
- MapReduce In Query
- Joins, SubQueries, and Views
- Writing User Defined Functions (UDFs)
- Data types and schemas
- Querying Data
- User-Defined Functions
Module 11: Step by Step Process creating and Configuring eclipse for writing MapReduce
Module 12: NOSQL Introduction and Implementation
- What is NoSQL?
- NoSQL Characerstics or Common Traits
- Catgories of NoSQL DataBases
- Key-Value Database
- Document DataBase
- Column Family DataBase
- Graph DataBase
- Aggregate Orientation: Perfect fit for NoSQl
- NOSQL Implementation
- Key-Value Database Example and Use
- Document DataBase Example and Use
- Column Family DataBase Example and Use
- What is Polyglot persistence?
Module 12A: HBase Introduction
- Fundamentals of HBase
- Usage Scenario of HBase
- Use of HBase in Search Engine
- HBase DataModel
- Table and Row
- Column Family and Column Qualifier
- Cell and its Versioning
- Regions and Region Server
- HBase Designing Tables
- HBase Data Coordinates
- Versions and HBase Operation
Module 13 : Apache Sqoop (SQL To Hadoop)
- Sqoop Tutorial
- How does Sqoop Work
- Sqoop JDBCDriver and Connectors
- Sqoop Importing Data
- Various Options to Import Data
- Table Import
- Binary Data Import
- SpeedUp the Import
- Filtering Import
- Full DataBase Import Introduction to Sqoop
Module 14: Apache Flume
- Data Acquisition: Apache Flume Introduction
- Apache Flume Components
- POSIX and HDFS File Write
- Flume Events
- Interceptors, Channel Selectors, Sink Processor
Module 14A: Advanced Apache Flume
- Sample Twitter Feed Configuration
- Flume Channel
- Memory Channel
- File Channel
- Sinks and Sink Processors
- Channel Selectors
Module 15: Apache Spark: Introduction to Apache Spark
- Introduction to Apache Spark
- Features of Apache Spark
- Apache Spark Stack
- Introduction to RDD’s
- RDD’s Transformation
- What is Good and Bad In MapReduce
- Why use Apache Spark
Module 16: Load data in HDFS using the HDFS commands
Module 17: Importing Data from RDBMS to HDFS
- Without Specifying Directory
- With target Directory
- With the warehouse directory
Module 18: Sqoop Import & Export Module
- Importing Subset of data from RDBMS
- Changing the delimiter during Import
- Encoding Null values
- Importing Entire schema or all tables
Looking for Master your Skills? Enroll Now on Triple Course Offer & Start Learning at 24,999!Explore Now
Upcoming Batch Schedule for Hadoop Training for Project Manager in Chennai
Besant Technologies provides flexible timings to all our students. Here is the Hadoop Training for Project Managers Training Classes in Chennai Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
- 30-10-2021Sat (Sat - Sun)Weekend Batch11:00 AM (IST) (Class 3Hrs) / Per SessionGet Fees
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?
Trainer Profile of Hadoop Training for Project Manager in Chennai
Our Trainers provide complete freedom to the students, to explore the subject and learn based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects and even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates are free to ask any questions at any time.
- More than 7+ Years of Experience.
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge.
- Certified Professionals with High Grade.
- Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have Experienced on multiple real-time projects in their Industries.
- Our Trainers are working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies etc
Hadoop Training for Project Manager Exams & Certification
Besant Technologies Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Besant Technologies is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Key Features of Hadoop Training for Project Manager in Chennai
30+ Hours Course Duration
100% Job Oriented Training
Industry Expert Faculties
Free Demo Class Available
Completed 800+ Batches
Training Courses Reviews
I would like to highlight a few points about my association with Besant Technologies. The faculty members out here are super supportive. They make you understand a concept till they are convinced you have gotten a good grip over it. The second upside is definitely the amount of friendliness in their approach. I and my fellow mates always felt welcome whenever we had doubts. Thirdly, Besant offers extra support to students with a weaker understanding of the field of IT.
When I joined Besant Technologies, I didn’t really expect a lot from it, to be extremely honest. But as time went by, I realised I got from Besant Technologies exactly what I wanted- a healthy environment for learning. Cordial teachers and their valuable lectures make understanding things so much easy. I thank Besant for having been so supportive throughout the course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Besant Technologies offers 250+ IT training courses in more than 20+ branches all over India with 10+ years of Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
Besant Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website.
- More than 2000+ students placed in last year.
- We have a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- Besant Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record
- 1000+ interviews organized
- Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relavent technologies.
- Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade.
- Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. Besant technologies assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
Besant Technologies provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Live Instructor LED Online training
- Customized training
You will receive Besant Technologies globally recognized course completion certification.
Yes, Besant Technologies provides group discounts for its training programs. To get more details, visit our website and contact our support team via Call, Email, Live Chat option or drop a Quick Enquiry. Depending on the group size, we offer discounts as per the terms and conditions.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.