About SharePoint Developer Online Course
SharePoint Developer training course assures your mastery in the enterprise content management, BI solutions, the architecture of service applications, executing governance plans and other skills related to the SharePoint environment by exploring real-world projects.
SharePoint Developer Certification Online Course is prepared by highly experienced industry professionals who framed this course more systematically to match every learner’s need from entry-level to advanced level professionals and as per the recent update from the industry.
Hence, our trainers will not miss even a single concept and effectively teach you the topics such as the fundamentals of SharePoint, its capabilities, usage, requirements, access methods, user requirements, how to manage sites, how to customize sites, Document libraries, types of content, list of a SharePoint, library feature, advanced list, document sets and so on.
Learners can avail of this SharePoint Developer online training at weekends as well and also in various time schedules which helps every learner to learn this course more easily. Learners who are keener to work in the following functional areas such as IT Software: Software Products and Services, media, advertising and many more, register your names to learn SharePoint Developer Certification Course Online from the best training industry which offers best trainers.
This online training is guided by well qualified and experienced IT experts serving various top IT organizations namely TCS, CTS, HCL, Infosys, Accenture and many more. The comprehensive training offered by certified industry experts will certainly guarantee you excellent knowledge and support you to prepare and crash the SharePoint Developer Certification Exam quite easily. The average salary of a SharePoint Developer approximately ranges between $82778 per annum.
Answer 3 Simple Questions
Get upto 30%* Discount in all courses. Limited Offer. T&c Apply.Register now
SharePoint Developer Online Course Syllabus
Module 1: Introduction to SharePoint 2013 – 3 hours
The class assumes that the student is seeing SharePoint for the very first time, so no prior SharePoint knowledge is necessary. Students will begin by learning what SharePoint is conceptual—and how information is accessed in SharePoint—by exploring an existing SharePoint site. During the first two days, students will build an identical SharePoint environment.
Questions that will be answered in this module include:
- What is SharePoint 2013?
- How do I navigate pages, sites, lists, and libraries in SharePoint 2013?
Module 2: Document Libraries – 3 hours
Most of the information in most organizations is stored in file shares and users’ “My Documents” folders on their local computer. Document Libraries in SharePoint build on the file share paradigm that most users are familiar with but add a number of significant improvements. In this module, students will learn the role that Document Libraries play in a SharePoint site by adding documents to a library, categorizing documents with folders and metadata, and creating custom views. Questions that will be answered in this module include:
- How do I upload single and multiple documents to SharePoint?
- How do I drag and drop documents into SharePoint?
- What is a Library? How do I create one?
- What is metadata and why is it different (and better) than folders?
- How do I create a column on a Library?
- How do I validate the information in a column?
- How do I create views of a library?
Module 3: Basic Document Management – 2 hours
In this module, students will build on what they have learned about Document Libraries and explore the document management functionality. Students will explore the features that allow SharePoint to automatically create and store both minor and major versions of documents such that previous versions can be viewed or restored if needed. Students will also use the content approval and check-in and check-out functionality, along with the Recycle Bin, to restore documents that have been deleted. Questions that will be answered in this module include:
- How do major and minor versioning work in SharePoint?
- How do I create draft versions of a document?
- How do I publish a document?
- How do document check-in and check-out work?
- How does the Approval process work?
- How can I restore deleted documents?
Module 4: Lists At its core– 3 hours
A SharePoint site consists of a number of lists. In this module, students will work with the out-of-the-box Links list that is natively part of a SharePoint team site. Students will also create their own custom lists with custom views, and learn how to create a list from data that is in an Excel spreadsheet. Questions that will be answered in this module include: ∙ What type of information is stored in a SharePoint List?
- What list templates are available?
- How do I customize the out-of-the-box lists with columns and views?
- How do I create a custom list?
- How do I edit items in a SharePoint list?
Module 5: Pages and Web Parts – 3 hours
SharePoint is more than just lists and libraries for storing information. It is a system for retrieving and working with information. Pages customize the display experience. In this module, students will create and edit their own Wiki Pages and Web Part Pages; they will use the Content Editor Web Part, Image Web Part, and Page Viewer Web Part to customize the content that appears on their pages. Questions that will be answered in this module include:
- What is a Wiki Page?
- How do I edit the content on a Wiki Page?
- How do I apply styles and layout to a Wiki Page?
- How do I add tables and pictures to a Wiki Page?
- What are Web Parts?
- How do I add Web Parts to a Wiki Page?
- How do I modify a Web Part?
- What are Web Part Pages?
- How do I add Web Parts to a Web Part Page?
- How do I edit content in a Web Part Page?
Module 6: Apps and the App Store – 2 hours
Lists and Libraries aren’t the only things users can add to their SharePoint sites. There are many other applications (or apps) available that can dynamically display information (such as news, weather, or RSS feeds), display information in your lists and libraries more creatively (such as with charts, graphs, or maps), manage your SharePoint sites, integrate with other web sites and social networks, or almost anything else you can imagine. Questions that will be answered in this module include:
- What is the SharePoint App Store?
- How do I find apps in the SharePoint Store?
- What are free apps and what are paid apps?
- How do I purchase apps from the SharePoint Store?
- How do I add an App Part to a Page?
Module 7: Creating and Managing Sites – 3 hours
SharePoint is a collection of web sites. Each site has a collection of lists and libraries that store the information end-users interact with and use. In this module, students will learn about the various site templates that are available and how to create their own sites and subsites. They will also learn how to manage their sites with the Site Settings page. Questions that will be answered in this module include:
- What is the site hierarchy?
- What do subsites inherit from their parent sites?
- How do I create a site?
- How do I change the navigation settings on a site?
- What site templates are available?
Module 8: Security Information – 3 hours
Security is critical! In SharePoint, much of this responsibility can be transferred to the site owner. In this module, students will learn how the SharePoint security model works and how to secure the content in their own SharePoint sites. Questions that will be answered in this module include:
- What are SharePoint Groups and Permission Levels?
- What is the Site Visitors group and how do Read-Only permissions work?
- What is the Site Members group and how does Contribute permissions work?
- What is the Site Owners group and how does Full Control permission work?
- What is a Site Collection Administrator and how is it different than a Site Owner?
- How can I create my own security groups?
- How does the ‘Share’ option work to change permissions in SharePoint 2013?
- How can I test permissions?
Module 9: Enterprise Search -– 3 hours
SharePoint sites can contain a variety of content. While a well-developed taxonomy will help users quickly find most information, many users will find Search to be the best way to quickly locate some content. In this module, students will learn how to utilize the powerful features of Enterprise Search. Questions answered in this module include:
- What are search refiners and how do I use them?
- What are Key Words?
- How do I preview items within my search results?
- How do I use the Content Search web part?
- Developing SharePoint 2010 workflows – 2 hours
- OOB Workflows
- Developing InfoPath 2010 with SharePoint Designer workflows
- Developing WF using visual studio 2010
- Advanced workflow scenarios
Module 11: Create web parts using C# – 5 hours
- How to create Visual web parts
Module 12: Basic server-side coding using SSOM– 6 hours
- Server-side coding using C# for creating, retrieving, updating deleting list items
Module 13: Create event receivers using C# – 4 hours
- Create event receivers using C#
Introduction to Client object model – 3 hours
- Understanding the client object model
Looking for Master your Skills? Enroll Now on Triple Course Offer & Start Learning at 24,999!Explore Now
Upcoming Batch Schedule for SharePoint Developer Online Training
Besant Technologies provides flexible timings to all our students. Here is the SharePoint Developer Online Training Class Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
- 13-02-2023 Mon (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 09-02-2023 Thu (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 11-02-2023 Sat (Sat - Sun)Weekend Batch 11:00 AM (IST) (Class 3Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?
Trainer Profile of SharePoint Developer Online Training
Our Trainers provide complete freedom to the students, to explore the subject and learn based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects and even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates are free to ask any questions at any time.
- More than 7+ Years of Experience.
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge.
- Certified Professionals with High Grade.
- Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have Experienced on multiple real-time projects in their Industries.
- Our Trainers are working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies etc
SharePoint Developer Exams & Certification
Besant Technologies Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Besant Technologies is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Key Features of SharePoint Developer Online Training
30+ Hours Course Duration
100% Job Oriented Training
Industry Expert Faculties
Free Demo Class Available
Completed 800+ Batches
Training Courses Reviews
I would like to highlight a few points about my association with Besant Technologies. The faculty members out here are super supportive. They make you understand a concept till they are convinced you have gotten a good grip over it. The second upside is definitely the amount of friendliness in their approach. I and my fellow mates always felt welcome whenever we had doubts. Thirdly, Besant offers extra support to students with a weaker understanding of the field of IT.
When I joined Besant Technologies, I didn’t really expect a lot from it, to be extremely honest. But as time went by, I realised I got from Besant Technologies exactly what I wanted- a healthy environment for learning. Cordial teachers and their valuable lectures make understanding things so much easy. I thank Besant for having been so supportive throughout the course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Besant Technologies offers 250+ IT training courses in more than 20+ branches all over India with 10+ years of Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
Besant Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website.
- More than 2000+ students placed in last year.
- We have a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- Besant Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record
- 1000+ interviews organized
- Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relavent technologies.
- Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade.
- Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. Besant technologies assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
Besant Technologies provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Live Instructor LED Online training
- Customized training
You will receive Besant Technologies globally recognized course completion certification.
Yes, Besant Technologies provides group discounts for its training programs. To get more details, visit our website and contact our support team via Call, Email, Live Chat option or drop a Quick Enquiry. Depending on the group size, we offer discounts as per the terms and conditions.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.