About WebLogic Server Certification Online Training Course
Web Logic Server Certification Course covers the complete web-based topics those are explaining the web logic server terms: domain, servers, machine and cluster, Administration Console WLST, WLDF, configuring web logic server, Graphical mode installation, Domain’s file system, Configuring wizards, pack and unpack utilities, access the WebLogic server, JDBI Architecture and JNDI architecture. We provide 24/7 online support any queries related to the Web Logic server certification course.
Answer 3 Simple Questions
Get upto 30%* Discount in all courses. Limited Offer. T&c Apply.Register now
Syllabus of Weblogic Server Online Training
Introducing Oracle Fusion Middleware Platform
- Describing the Oracle Fusion Middleware Environment
- Components of Fusion Middleware
- Understanding the purpose of each component and their dependency
- Describing How WebLogic Server Supports Various Fusion Middleware Suites
- Describing How Various Fusion Middleware Suites Augment the Functions of WebLogic Server
- Explaining the Motivation Behind Distributed Systems
- The Major Components of the Java Platform Enterprise Edition 5 (Java EE) Specification
Installing Oracle WebLogic Server
- Explaining Oracle WebLogic Server Installation Steps
- Installing WebLogic Server Using Both the Graphical User Interface (GUI) and Command Line
- Describing the Organization and Contents of the WebLogic Server Directory Structure
- Navigating the WebLogic Server Online and Offline Documentation
Configuring a Simple Domain
- Describing the Common Elements in a WebLogic Server Domain
- Describing how Domains are Used in the Enterprise
- Comparing Administration and Managed Servers
- Configuring a Domain
- Describing the Organization and Contents of the WLS Directory Structure
- Describing the use of WLST Offline to Manage Domains
- Creating a Simple Domain with One Managed Server
- Checking the Port Numbers that are Used for Components
Configuring a Domain Using Templates
- Describing the Internal Process Used to Create or Update a Domain Using a Template
- Describing the Process of Extending a Domain Template
- Explaining the Domain Templates Provided for Setting up JDeveloper, SOA, and WebCenter
Using the Administration Console and WLST
- Identifying Dynamic and Nondynamic Attribute Changes in the Administration Console
- Customizing Monitoring Tables Within the Administration Console
- Using the WebLogic Scripting Tool (WLST) Command-line Utility
- Invoking WLST and Navigate Through the Domain Structure
- Describing How Change Management is Performed Internally Using Java Management Extension (JMX) and Mbeans
Configuring Managed Servers
- Configuring Managed Servers Using the Administrative Console
- Configuring Managed Servers Using WebLogic Scripting Tool (WLST)
- Starting Managed Servers
- Shutting Down a Server or an Entire Domain Using WLST or the Administrative Console
- Configuring Managed Servers on a Computer Separate from the Administration Server
- Explaining Administration and Managed Server Independence (MSI)
Configuring Node Managers
- Defining the Oracle WebLogic Server Machine
- Configuring a Machine and Assign Servers to it by Using the Console and WebLogic Scripting Tool (WLST)
- Explaining the Node Manager Architecture
- Describing the Organization and Contents of a Node Manager Directory Structure
- Configuring, Starting, and Stopping Node Managers
- Describing how to Start and Stop Procedures
Viewing and Managing Logs in Oracle WLS Environment
- Defining and Configuring Server and Domain Logs
- Viewing and Interpreting the Format of Domain and Server Log Files Using the Administration Console
- Configuring Server Standard Output Settings Using the Console
- Describing How Applications Can Integrate With WLS Logging Infrastructure (Apache commons, log4j)
- Accessing Online Log Message Catalogs
- Creating and Applying a Log Filter Using the Console
- Configuring Log Filter Expressions
- Contrasting Autodeploy With Manual Deployment
- Configuring and Deploying Web Applications Via the Administration Console, Command-Line, and WLST
- Configuring Deployment Descriptors
- Testing Deployed Applications
- Describing the Role of Web Servers
- Tracing a Typical Web Interaction Flow
- Contrasting Static and Dynamic Content and Deployment
- Front-end Deployed Applications With a Web Server
- Configuring an Application for Multiple Development Environments
- Creating a Deployment Plan
- Staging a Deployment Plan
- Using Production Redeployment
Understanding JDBC and Configuring Data Sources
- Configuring JDBC and JDBC Data Sources
- Configuring Data Source Scope
- Contrasting Two-tier and Multi-tier JDBC Architecture
- Configuring a Connection Pool
- Describing How Data Sources are Used
- Deploying JDBC Resources to a Target
- Explaining the Components of JDBC URLs
- Monitoring and Testing a Data Source
Setting Up Java Message Service (JMS) Resources
- Describing JMS
- Describing How Oracle WebLogic Server JMS is Implemented
- Configuring JMS Server
- Configuring Connection Factories
- Configuring Queues and Topics
- Configuring Persistent Messages
- Deploying an Application that Uses JMS
- Monitoring JMS Resources and Messages
Introduction to Clustering
- The Benefits of Oracle WebLogic Cluster
- Basic Cluster Architecture
- Multitier Cluster Architecture
- Communication Among Clustered Server Instances
- The Key Criteria for Selecting Suitable Cluster Architecture
Configuring a Cluster
- Preparing Your Environment for a Cluster
- Creating and Configuring a Cluster
- Adding Servers to a Cluster
- Starting Up and Shutting Down Clustered Servers.
Security Concepts and Configuration
- Using the WebLogic Server (WLS) Security Architecture
- Configuring Security Realms
- Configuring Users and Groups
- Configuring Roles
- Configuring Policies
- Configuring Protection for Web Application Resources and EJBs
- Response Time Curve
- Think time
- Response Time at system Saturation
- Response Time Past the Buckle Point
- Interpreting Response Time Trends
- Basic Tuning Methodology
- Areas To Tune
- Tuning Hardware
- Tune The Operating System
- Tune The JVM
- JVM Choices
- Tuning WebLogic Server
- JDBC Settings
- Thread Settings
Java Memory Management
- Java Heap Space
- Heap Size Limits
- Default Size Limits
- Free Space Threshold
- Garbage Collection Mechanism
- GC Performance Improvements
- Analyzing Steady-State Behavior
- Optimizing GC Duration
Looking for Master your Skills? Enroll Now on Triple Course Offer & Start Learning at 24,999!Explore Now
Upcoming Batch Schedule for Weblogic Server Online Training
Besant Technologies provides flexible timings to all our students. Here are the WebLogic Server Online Training Class Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
- 03-10-2022 Mon (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 29-09-2022 Thu (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 01-10-2022 Sat (Sat - Sun)Weekend Batch 11:00 AM (IST) (Class 3Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?
Trainer Profile of Weblogic Server Online Traning
Our Trainers provide complete freedom to the students, to explore the subject and learn based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects and even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates are free to ask any questions at any time.
- More than 7+ Years of Experience.
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge.
- Certified Professionals with High Grade.
- Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have Experienced on multiple real-time projects in their Industries.
- Our Trainers are working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies etc
Weblogic Server Exams & Certification
Besant Technologies Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Besant Technologies is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Key Features of Weblogic Server Online Training
30+ Hours Course Duration
100% Job Oriented Training
Industry Expert Faculties
Free Demo Class Available
Completed 800+ Batches
Training Courses Reviews
I would like to highlight a few points about my association with Besant Technologies. The faculty members out here are super supportive. They make you understand a concept till they are convinced you have gotten a good grip over it. The second upside is definitely the amount of friendliness in their approach. I and my fellow mates always felt welcome whenever we had doubts. Thirdly, Besant offers extra support to students with a weaker understanding of the field of IT.
When I joined Besant Technologies, I didn’t really expect a lot from it, to be extremely honest. But as time went by, I realised I got from Besant Technologies exactly what I wanted- a healthy environment for learning. Cordial teachers and their valuable lectures make understanding things so much easy. I thank Besant for having been so supportive throughout the course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Besant Technologies offers 250+ IT training courses in more than 20+ branches all over India with 10+ years of Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
Besant Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website.
- More than 2000+ students placed in last year.
- We have a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- Besant Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record
- 1000+ interviews organized
- Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relavent technologies.
- Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade.
- Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. Besant technologies assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
Besant Technologies provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Live Instructor LED Online training
- Customized training
You will receive Besant Technologies globally recognized course completion certification.
Yes, Besant Technologies provides group discounts for its training programs. To get more details, visit our website and contact our support team via Call, Email, Live Chat option or drop a Quick Enquiry. Depending on the group size, we offer discounts as per the terms and conditions.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.