Answer 3 Simple Questions
Get upto 30%* Discount in all courses. Limited Offer. T&c Apply.Register now
Oracle ADF Online Trainning
Introduction to Oracle 11g ADF
- What is Oracle ADF?
- MVC architecture
- Benefits of ADF
- ADF architecture
- ADF Faces
- JDeveloper tools
Developing ADF applications
- Applications and projects
- Database connections
- Overview of Business components
- Steps to create business components
- Business Components diagram
- Application flow overview
- What is an entity object?
- Entity object class diagram
- Creating entity objects
- Customizing attribute properties
- Entity associations
- Entity object definition file
- Database synchronization, moving and renaming
- Entity diagrams
- What is the view object?
- View object class diagram
- Steps to create a view object
- Bind variables
- Query-by-example view criteria
- Adding view object instance to the application module
- Testing view objects
- Read-only master-detail tables
- Inline detail tables
Transactions, validation, and conversion
- Built-in conversion
- Custom converters
- Entity object validation
- Creating validation rules
- Error messages
- ADF Faces validation
- ADF table overview
- Table selection and sorting
- Result set scrolling and navigation
- Table and Column attributes
- Editing records
- Table bindings
- Deleting records
Advanced Tables, Trees, and TreeTables
- Row Disclosure
- Creating Context Menus
- Handling multiple selections
- ADF Trees
- ADF TreeTables
The ADF LifeCycle
- JSF lifecycle
- ADF Faces Rich Client lifecycle
- ADF page lifecycle
- Monitoring the lifecycle
- Control flow rules
- Common input components
- Managed beans and scopes
- Drop-down menus
- Multiple select components
- Search concepts
- Search forms and bind variables
Task Flow Concepts
- Bounded vs. unbounded task flows
- ADF controller activities
- managed beans and scoping
- state tracking
- exception handling
Working with Task Flows
- Passing values between pages
- Using bounded child task flows
- Transaction handling
- Managing the browser back button
- Bounded task flows in dialogs and popups
- Managing task flow templates
ADF Regions and Bounded Task Flows
- Using page fragments
- Using ADF regions
- Dynamic regions
- Managing contextual events
- Communicating with ADF Regions
- Bread crumbs
- Reusable menu concepts
- Process train
- Partial page navigation
- Navigating programmatically
- Container-managed security
- ADF security overview
- Enabling security
- Creating users, groups, and roles
- Page and task flow permissions
- Security Expression Language
- Securing entity objects
- Row-level security
- Logging in and out
Customizing ADF Programmatically
- Custom Java classes – EO and VO
- Custom validation methods – EO
- Calculated attributes – EO and VO
- Finding, creating, removing, and modifying EOs and VOs
- What is a web service?
- SOAP, WSDL, UDDI
- Web service data control
- Securing a web service
- Consuming a web service – JSP
- Web service proxy
- Business Components Browser
- Expression language builder
- Page definition errors
- Java logging
- Breakpoint groups
- Debugging configuration
- The Stack
- Deployment steps
- WebLogic admin basics
- Deployment Profiles
- Deployment Options
- Deploying an application with JDeveloper
- Testing your application
Looking for Master your Skills? Enroll Now on Triple Course Offer & Start Learning at 24,999!Explore Now
Upcoming Batch Schedule for Oracle ADF Online Training
Oracle ADF Course Training will enable you to be proficient at key functions for object-relational mapping, data binding, user interfaces, and best practices. Oracle ADF online course training is for beginners as well as for experts to help you build your machine learning projects. Oracle ADF course shall cover topics on ADF overview, ADF architecture, ADF business components, ADF task flows and many more.
Besant Technologies offers job oriented training with placement assistance. Oracle ADF online training shall assist you to build and deploy applications driven by cross-platform solutions. You will learn the basic concepts, operations, functions, execution, and architecture.
The national average salary for certified Oracle ADF professionals is Rs. 4,10,000 per annum. Our Oracle ADF trainers are working professionals having expertise in the Oracle ADF domain.
- 29-05-2023 Mon (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 01-06-2023 Thu (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 27-05-2023 Sat (Sat - Sun)Weekend Batch 11:00 AM (IST) (Class 3Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?
If you want to give the Trending technology experience to your esteemed employees, we are here to help you!
Trainer Profile of Oracle ADF Online Training
Our Trainers provide complete freedom to the students, to explore the subject and learn based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects and even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates are free to ask any questions at any time.
- More than 7+ Years of Experience.
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge.
- Certified Professionals with High Grade.
- Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have Experienced on multiple real-time projects in their Industries.
- Our Trainers are working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies etc
Build your resume to the latest trend, and get a chance to know our Tie-Up CompaniesPlaced Student's list
Oracle ADF Exams & Certification
Besant Technologies Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Besant Technologies is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
If you have Three or more people in your training we will be delighted to offer you a group discount.
Key Features of Oracle ADF Online Training
30+ Hours Course Duration
100% Job Oriented Training
Industry Expert Faculties
Free Demo Class Available
Completed 800+ Batches
Training Courses Reviews
I would like to highlight a few points about my association with Besant Technologies. The faculty members out here are super supportive. They make you understand a concept till they are convinced you have gotten a good grip over it. The second upside is definitely the amount of friendliness in their approach. I and my fellow mates always felt welcome whenever we had doubts. Thirdly, Besant offers extra support to students with a weaker understanding of the field of IT.
When I joined Besant Technologies, I didn’t really expect a lot from it, to be extremely honest. But as time went by, I realised I got from Besant Technologies exactly what I wanted- a healthy environment for learning. Cordial teachers and their valuable lectures make understanding things so much easy. I thank Besant for having been so supportive throughout the course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Besant Technologies offers 250+ IT training courses in more than 20+ branches all over India with 10+ years of Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
Besant Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website.
- More than 2000+ students placed in last year.
- We have a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- Besant Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record
- 1000+ interviews organized
- Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relavent technologies.
- Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade.
- Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. Besant technologies assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
Besant Technologies provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Live Instructor LED Online training
- Customized training
You will receive Besant Technologies globally recognized course completion certification.
Yes, Besant Technologies provides group discounts for its training programs. To get more details, visit our website and contact our support team via Call, Email, Live Chat option or drop a Quick Enquiry. Depending on the group size, we offer discounts as per the terms and conditions.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.
Please Contact our course advisor+91-9677 266 800. Or you can share your queries through firstname.lastname@example.org