Oracle Identity Manager in Chennai
Learn how to use Oracle® Identity Manager from beginner level to advanced techniques which is taught by experienced working professionals. With our Oracle® Identity Manager Training in Chennai you’ll learn concepts in expert level with practical manner.
All topics will be covered with in-depth concepts and corresponding practical programs.
Batch Schedule for Oracle Identity Manager Training in Chennai
Besant Technologies provides flexible timings to all our students. Here are the Oracle Identity Manager Training Classes in Chennai Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
Oracle Identity Manager Training Outline
- Importance of identity management
- Introduction to Oracle Identity Manager 10g and 11g
- Identity management benefits, values, terminology, and functional aspects
- Oracle Identity Manager Architecture and Administration Infrastructure
- Installing and Configuring Oracle Identity Manager
Launching Oracle Identity Manager
- Oracle WebLogic Server
- Oracle Identity Manager Server Overview
- SOA Server Overview
- Oracle Identity Manager Interfaces
- Accessing the Oracle Identity Manager Web Consoles
- Design Console Overview
- Oracle SOA Consoles Overview
- Differences among the consoles from Oracle Identity Manager and Oracle SOA
Understanding Organizations, Roles, and Users
- Oracle Identity Manager Users
- Oracle Identity Manager Organizations, Roles, and Entity Relationships
- Loading User and Role-Based Data with the Bulk Load Utility
- Creating and Managing Users, Roles, and Organizations
- Customizing and Saving Searches
Understanding OIM Connectors
- What is Connectors?
- Oracle Identity Manager Connectors Overview
- Types of Oracle Identity Manager Connectors
- Transferring Oracle Identity Manager Connectors
- Using Oracle Identity Manager Connectors
- Run Time
- On-boarding Users to OIM
- What is Provisioning?
- Differences Between Assigning Resources and Provisioning Resources
- Assigning Resources to Users: Overview
- Types of Provisioning
- Using Criteria to Provision a Resource to a User
Understanding Workflows, Tasks and Requests
- What is Workflows?
- Understanding Tasks and Requests
- Types of Workflows
- Managing Approval and Provisioning Workflows
- Deploying SOA Composites
- Creating Requests
- Approving Requests
- Accessing the Resource
Understanding IT Resource and Application Instances
- What is IT Resource and Non-Managed Resource
- Application Instances
- Disconnected Resources
- Using Disconnected Resources
- What is Reconciliation?
- Reconciliation and Provisioning
- Types of Reconciliation
- Reconciliation Events, Rules and Policies
- Implementing Reconciliation Workflows
- Types of Reports
- Configuring Oracle BI Publisher
- Creating Reports for Organizations, Users and Roles
- Customizing Reports
- Exception reports handling
Auditing, Monitoring, and Logging for OIM
- What Is Auditing?
- Oracle Identity Manager Audit Engine
- What Is Monitoring?
- What Is Logging?
- Managing Auditing, Monitoring, and Logging
- Identify log files specific to Oracle Identity Manager
- Attestation Processes
- OIA – Oracle Identity Analytics
Transferring OIM Configurations
- Deployment Manager Overview
- Sandbox Overview
- Exporting and Importing Configuration Data
- Customizations Using Java APIs
- Identify an application programming interface (API)
- Advantages of using Oracle Identity Manager APIs
- Types of Oracle Identity Manager APIs: Utility classes, Factory classes, and Result set interfaces
- Lookup fields and user-defined fields
Q and A Session
Oracle Identity Manager Training Reviews
Besant Technologies Reviews given by our students already completed the training with us. Please give your feedback as well if you are a student.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
More than 2000+ students placed in last year. It has a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements. Besant Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record.
- 1000+ interviews organized.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade. Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Customized training