Oracle Identity Manager Training in Chennai
Learn how to use Oracle® Identity Manager from beginner level to advanced techniques which is taught by experienced working professionals. With our Oracle® Identity Manager Training in Chennai you’ll learn concepts in expert level with practical manner.
All topics will be covered with in-depth concepts and corresponding practical programs.
Oracle Identity Manager Training Outline
- Importance of identity management
- Introduction to Oracle Identity Manager 10g and 11g
- Identity management benefits, values, terminology, and functional aspects
- Oracle Identity Manager Architecture and Administration Infrastructure
- Installing and Configuring Oracle Identity Manager
Launching Oracle Identity Manager
- Oracle WebLogic Server
- Oracle Identity Manager Server Overview
- SOA Server Overview
- Oracle Identity Manager Interfaces
- Accessing the Oracle Identity Manager Web Consoles
- Design Console Overview
- Oracle SOA Consoles Overview
- Differences among the consoles from Oracle Identity Manager and Oracle SOA
Understanding Organizations, Roles, and Users
- Oracle Identity Manager Users
- Oracle Identity Manager Organizations, Roles, and Entity Relationships
- Loading User and Role-Based Data with the Bulk Load Utility
- Creating and Managing Users, Roles, and Organizations
- Customizing and Saving Searches
Understanding OIM Connectors
- What is Connectors?
- Oracle Identity Manager Connectors Overview
- Types of Oracle Identity Manager Connectors
- Transferring Oracle Identity Manager Connectors
- Using Oracle Identity Manager Connectors
- Run Time
- On-boarding Users to OIM
- What is Provisioning?
- Differences Between Assigning Resources and Provisioning Resources
- Assigning Resources to Users: Overview
- Types of Provisioning
- Using Criteria to Provision a Resource to a User
Understanding Workflows, Tasks and Requests
- What is Workflows?
- Understanding Tasks and Requests
- Types of Workflows
- Managing Approval and Provisioning Workflows
- Deploying SOA Composites
- Creating Requests
- Approving Requests
- Accessing the Resource
Understanding IT Resource and Application Instances
- What is IT Resource and Non-Managed Resource
- Application Instances
- Disconnected Resources
- Using Disconnected Resources
- What is Reconciliation?
- Reconciliation and Provisioning
- Types of Reconciliation
- Reconciliation Events, Rules and Policies
- Implementing Reconciliation Workflows
- Types of Reports
- Configuring Oracle BI Publisher
- Creating Reports for Organizations, Users and Roles
- Customizing Reports
- Exception reports handling
Auditing, Monitoring, and Logging for OIM
- What Is Auditing?
- Oracle Identity Manager Audit Engine
- What Is Monitoring?
- What Is Logging?
- Managing Auditing, Monitoring, and Logging
- Identify log files specific to Oracle Identity Manager
- Attestation Processes
- OIA – Oracle Identity Analytics
Transferring OIM Configurations
- Deployment Manager Overview
- Sandbox Overview
- Exporting and Importing Configuration Data
- Customizations Using Java APIs
- Identify an application programming interface (API)
- Advantages of using Oracle Identity Manager APIs
- Types of Oracle Identity Manager APIs: Utility classes, Factory classes, and Result set interfaces
- Lookup fields and user-defined fields
Q and A Session
Oracle Identity Manager Training Reviews
Besant Technologies Reviews given by our students already completed the training with us. Please give your feedback as well if you are a student.