About SAP EHS Online Training Course
SAP EHS Online course training assist you to fulfill with multifaceted legal health and safety regulations. The course content handled by SAP EHS course training is an overview of SAP EHS, Phrase Management, Report Management, Central specification database, indicated data research, report generation variants and many more. SAP EHS online weekend is the best option for the students and professionals to get trained in SAP EHS concepts. Waste Management, Goods Management, Basic Data and Reporting, and Product Safety Management are the industries where you can work on completing the SAP EHS training course.
A special team is available for providing SAP EHS Certification training to clear the certification on SAP EHS Management. You can easily become a certified SAP EHS consultant or a manager with a competitive salary of $23,000.
Answer 3 Simple Questions
Get upto 30%* Discount in all courses. Limited Offer. T&c Apply.Register now
SAP EHS Training Syllabus
Module 1: Introduction to EHS overview
- Why SAP EHS ?
- What are all the Industries using SAP EHS ?
- EHS System Overview
- Master Data Settings
Module 2: Modules in EHS
- Global Label Management
- Global Label management and ABAP Integration
- Product Safety
- Dangerous Goods Management
- Report Shipping
- Substance Volume Tracking
Module 3: Global Label Management
- What is GLM and how we are using this ?
- Types of Templates
- WWI SDS COVER SHEET
- Label size
- Label category
- Report Category
- SIze of Label Stock
- Label Stock
- Label size Determination
- Types of symbols
- Report Symbols
- Repeating Groups
- Blank compression
- Conditional Output
- Generation Variant Creation and Mapping
- Material Management Mapping
- Custom Table Creation
Print Preview of Label Transaction
- Material Release for Labels
- Print and Preview of Labels
Module 4: Global Label Management and ABAP Integration
- How to create Class and Characteristics and what is the Purpose
- How to create a Report Symbol
- How to pass values to the Report symbols when from the Table and Fields
- How to Pass Values to the Report Symbols when from CLass and Characteristics
Module 5: Product Safety
- Creation of Phrases
- Specification management
- Specification data structures
- Property Tree
- Report Management
- Phrase Management
Module 6: Dangerous goods Management
- DG Master
- DG profile
- Regulations DG information
Module 7: Report Shipping
- SD CALL
- SUB CALL
- MAN CALL
- CVD1 Process
Module 8: Substance Volume Tracking
- Regulatory Information Tracking
Looking for Master your Skills? Enroll Now on Triple Course Offer & Start Learning at 24,999!Explore Now
Upcoming Batch Schedule for SAP EHS Online Training
Besant Technologies provides flexible timings to all our students. Here is the SAP EHS Online Training batch schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
- 30-05-2022 Mon (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 26-05-2022 Thu (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 28-05-2022 Sat (Sat - Sun)Weekend Batch 11:00 AM (IST) (Class 3Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?
Trainer Profile of SAP EHS Online Training
Our Trainers provide complete freedom to the students, to explore the subject and learn based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects and even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates are free to ask any questions at any time.
- More than 7+ Years of Experience.
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge.
- Certified Professionals with High Grade.
- Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have Experienced on multiple real-time projects in their Industries.
- Our Trainers are working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies etc
SAP EHS Exams & Certification
Besant Technologies Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Besant Technologies is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Key Features of SAP EHS Online Training
30+ Hours Course Duration
100% Job Oriented Training
Industry Expert Faculties
Free Demo Class Available
Completed 800+ Batches
Training Courses Reviews
I would like to highlight a few points about my association with Besant Technologies. The faculty members out here are super supportive. They make you understand a concept till they are convinced you have gotten a good grip over it. The second upside is definitely the amount of friendliness in their approach. I and my fellow mates always felt welcome whenever we had doubts. Thirdly, Besant offers extra support to students with a weaker understanding of the field of IT.
When I joined Besant Technologies, I didn’t really expect a lot from it, to be extremely honest. But as time went by, I realised I got from Besant Technologies exactly what I wanted- a healthy environment for learning. Cordial teachers and their valuable lectures make understanding things so much easy. I thank Besant for having been so supportive throughout the course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Besant Technologies offers 250+ IT training courses in more than 20+ branches all over India with 10+ years of Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
Besant Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website.
- More than 2000+ students placed in last year.
- We have a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- Besant Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record
- 1000+ interviews organized
- Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relavent technologies.
- Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade.
- Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. Besant technologies assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
Besant Technologies provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Live Instructor LED Online training
- Customized training
You will receive Besant Technologies globally recognized course completion certification.
Yes, Besant Technologies provides group discounts for its training programs. To get more details, visit our website and contact our support team via Call, Email, Live Chat option or drop a Quick Enquiry. Depending on the group size, we offer discounts as per the terms and conditions.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.