Ruby Training Online Course
Ruby Online course training is helpful in building highly scalable applications with most of the important concepts of Ruby. Online Ruby training course focuses on Ruby basics and advanced concepts, Directory Layout, MVC files, Scaffold workflow, Bootstrap Layout Integration, Callbacks, Cookies, Filters and no stop for the topics. Real estate, Retail, Computer Software, Health care, and Information Technology are some of the industries where you can apply all your skills earned from Ruby course training.
Ruby on Rails Certification Training, Agile Development Using Ruby on Rails (Edx)are some of the certifications that you can effortlessly clear using Ruby Certification training. If completing the Ruby course and become a certified Ruby developer, you will be able to get an average salary of $100,000 and it can be extended up to $153,000.
Answer 3 Simple Questions
Get upto 30%* Discount in all courses. Limited Offer. T&c Apply.Register now
Ruby Online Training Syllabus
- What is Ruby?
- What is it used for?
- The Command Prompt
- Installing Ruby
- Running Ruby
- Ruby Documentation: RDoc and ri
- Ruby Is an Object-Oriented Language
- Some basic Ruby
- Arrays and Hashes
- Control Structures
- Regular Expressions
- blocks and Iterators
- Reading and Writing
basic Ruby Language Elements
- Structure of statements and comments.
- Variables and constants.
- Assignments and calculations
- Integer, float and string formats.
- Single and double quotes
- Here documents, general strings
- blocks and the if statement.
- Writing conditions.
- Comparative, boolean and range operators.
- Conditionals – if, unless, case, etc.
- Loops – while, for in, until, etc.
- break, next, retry and redo.
- defined? and ternary operators.
Collections (Arrays and Hashes) in Ruby
- What is a collection?
- Arrays and hashes.
- Constructing an array.
- Nesting arrays. Hash keys, iterators, etc.
Object Orientation: Individual Objects
- History – unstructured and structured code.
- Introduction to object oriented programming.
- classes and methods.
- Static and nonstatic.
- Instances, constructors and destructors.
- Accessing members of a class.
- Loading and using classes.
- Direct access to variables.
- Encouraging class use.
Classes and Objects
- Objects, classes and methods.
- Constructors and attributes.
- Instance and class variables.
- Class and object methods.
- Including files – load and require.
More Classes and Objects
- Public, private and protected visibility.
- Singletons and defs.
- Inheritance mixins, and super.
- Destructors and garbage collection.
- Namespaces and modules.
- What Regular Expressions Let You Do
- Ruby’s Regular Expressions
- Anchors, literals, character groups and counts.
- Matching in Ruby.
- Modifiers i, o, x and m.
- Pattern matching variables.
- Digging Deeper
- Pattern-based Substitution
- Advanced Regular Expressions
Special Variables and Pseudo-Variables
- ARGV, $0 and friends – the command line.
- Other special variables from $: through $$ to $<.
- Environment variables.
- Reserved words in Ruby.
- begin and end (and a mention of bEGIN and END).
- raise and rescue.
- throw and catch
MySQL Database Connectivity
- Using Ruby/DbI to connect to MySQL
- Database connectivity: introducing the DbI module
- Origins of DbI, the database interface module
- DbI architecture
- Overview of available DbDs (database drivers)
- Setting up and configuring DbI and DbDs
- Sending the SQL statement to the database for execution
- Displaying a single value returned from the database
- Displaying multiple rows of data returned from the database
- Handling errors
Looking for Master your Skills? Enroll Now on Triple Course Offer & Start Learning at 24,999!Explore Now
Upcoming Batch Schedule for Ruby Online Training
Besant Technologies provides flexible timings to all our students. Here is the Ruby Online Training Class Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
- 04-12-2023 Mon (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 07-12-2023 Thu (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 09-12-2023 Sat (Sat - Sun)Weekend Batch 11:00 AM (IST) (Class 3Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?
Trainer Profile of Ruby Online Training
Our Trainers provide complete freedom to the students, to explore the subject and learn based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects and even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates are free to ask any questions at any time.
- More than 7+ Years of Experience.
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge.
- Certified Professionals with High Grade.
- Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have Experienced on multiple real-time projects in their Industries.
- Our Trainers are working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies etc
Ruby Exams & Certification
Besant Technologies Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Besant Technologies is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Key Features of Ruby Online Training
30+ Hours Course Duration
100% Job Oriented Training
Industry Expert Faculties
Free Demo Class Available
Completed 800+ Batches
Training Courses Reviews
I would like to highlight a few points about my association with Besant Technologies. The faculty members out here are super supportive. They make you understand a concept till they are convinced you have gotten a good grip over it. The second upside is definitely the amount of friendliness in their approach. I and my fellow mates always felt welcome whenever we had doubts. Thirdly, Besant offers extra support to students with a weaker understanding of the field of IT.
When I joined Besant Technologies, I didn’t really expect a lot from it, to be extremely honest. But as time went by, I realised I got from Besant Technologies exactly what I wanted- a healthy environment for learning. Cordial teachers and their valuable lectures make understanding things so much easy. I thank Besant for having been so supportive throughout the course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Besant Technologies offers 250+ IT training courses in more than 20+ branches all over India with 10+ years of Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
Besant Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website.
- More than 2000+ students placed in last year.
- We have a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- Besant Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record
- 1000+ interviews organized
- Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relavent technologies.
- Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade.
- Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. Besant technologies assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
Besant Technologies provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Live Instructor LED Online training
- Customized training
You will receive Besant Technologies globally recognized course completion certification.
Yes, Besant Technologies provides group discounts for its training programs. To get more details, visit our website and contact our support team via Call, Email, Live Chat option or drop a Quick Enquiry. Depending on the group size, we offer discounts as per the terms and conditions.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.