Syllabus of IOT Online Training
- Internet of Things (IoT) and Web of Things (WoT): What’s WoT?
- IoT Devices
- IoT Devices vs. Computers
- Trends in the Adoption of IoT
- IoT Is Powerful and Pervasive
- Risks, Privacy, and Security
- IoT Example: The Refrigerator
Interoperability in IoT
- Introduction to Arduino Programming
- Integration of Sensors and Actuators with Arduino
- Introduction to Raspberry Pi
- Implementation of IoT with Raspberry Pi
- Introduction to SDN
- How each of the above would be applicable in our hands-on project
- Installation of various packages necessary for project and list of tools
IoT Communication Protocols
- Machine-to-Machine Communications
- Understanding MQTT Protocol Basics
- How does it work?
- Broker and client terminologies
- Publisher and subscriber model
- Communicating with the Cloud using Web Services.
- Cloud Computing & IoT.
- Popular Cloud Computing Services for Sensor Management.
Smart Cities and Smart Homes
- Case Study: Agriculture, Healthcare, Activity Monitoring