Best Advanced Oracle DBA Training in Chennai
Every organization is looking for Database High Availability (HA), scalability, performance, and security for all the real-time environments mostly banking and financial sectors (OLTP). In this case, Oracle® has been introduced the Real application clustering (RAC) in means that the transactional data will be available for any time and there is no users and customers will not impact any circumstances. If this data is not available in production then the organization to lose the business as well as negative publicity in the world. To build a high data available (HA) infrastructure is critical to the success of all organizations and will increase the Organization’s business growth also.
Our Advanced Oracle® DBA Training Institute is located in Chennai Velachery and fully filled with real-time faculties and top consultants in the IT sector.
Answer 3 Simple Questions
Get upto 30%* Discount in all courses. Limited Offer. T&c Apply.Take Part
Syllabus of Advanced Oracle DBA Course in Chennai
Advanced Oracle DBA Training Syllabus – RAC
Oracle 11g R2 Grid Infrastructure Concepts
- What is a Cluster
- Grid Foundation Components
- Oracle Clusterware Architecture
- Oracle Clusterware Software and Storage
- Describe ASM Architecture
- Creating and Managing ASM Disk Groups
- Creating and Managing ASM Cluster File systems
- Administering Oracle Clusterware
- Troubleshooting Oracle Clusterware
Grid Infrastructure Installation and Configuration
- Hardware Requirements
- Network Requirements
- Software Requirements
- DNS and DHCP Configuration
- Grid Plug and Play Considerations
- Single Client Access Names
- Post-installation tasks
Oracle Automatic Storage Management concepts
- ASM Instance
- ASM Disks
- ASM Disk Groups
- ASM Redundancy
Cluster installation Prerequisite for Oracle 11g R2 RAC
- Linux OS Software Installation
- Create OS Group and User Accounts
- Synchronizing the Time on ALL Nodes
- Configuring Kernel Parameters
- Set shell limits for the oracle & grid user
- Create the Oracle Inventory Directory
- Creating the Oracle Grid Infrastructure Home Directory
- Creating the Oracle Base Directory
- Creating the Oracle RDBMS Home Directory
- Stage the Oracle Software
- Check OS Software Requirements
- Cluster Verification Utility
Shared Storage Configuration
- Types of Shared Storage
- Partition the Shared Disks
- Installing and Configuring ASMLib
- Using ASMLib to Mark the Shared Disks as Candidate Disks
Oracle 11g Grid Infrastructure Installation
- Basic/Advanced Grid Infrastructure Install (without GNS and IPMI)…
- Grid Infrastructure Home Patching
- RDBMS Software Install
- Run ASMCA to create diskgroups
Oracle 11g R2 RAC Database Software Installation
- Installing The Oracle Database Software
- Creating A Cluster Database
- Post database Creation Tasks
Administering Oracle Clusterware
- Managing Clusterware with Enterprise Manager
- Determining the Location of the Oracle Clusterware Configuration Files
- Backing Up and Recovering the Voting Disk
- Adding, Deleting, or Migrating Voting Disks
- Locating the OCR Automatic Backups
- Oracle Local Registry
- Migrating OCR Locations to ASM
- Managing Network Settings
- Managing Oracle Clusterware
Administering ASM Instances
- ASM Initialization Parameters
- Adjusting ASM Instance Parameters in SPFILEs
- Starting and Stopping ASM Instances Using srvctl
- Starting and Stopping ASM Instances Using ASMCA and ASMCMD
- Starting and Stopping ASM Instances Containing Cluster Files
- Starting and Stopping the ASM Listener
- Administering ASM Disk Groups
- Creating and Deleting ASM Disk Groups
- ASM Disk Group Attributes
- ASM Disk Group Maintenance Tasks
- Viewing ASM Disk Statistics
Prerequisite Steps for Extending a Cluster
- Using addNode.sh to add a Node to a Cluster
- Rolling Patches and Rolling Upgrades
- Installing a Patchset with the OUI Utility
- Installing a Patch With The patch Utility
Cluster Node Management
- Add/Deleting the instance
- Add the Node
- Remove the Node
- Single-Instance Conversion Using rconfig
- Single-Instance Conversion Using DBCA
Troubleshooting Oracle Clusterware
- Oracle Clusterware Log Files
- Gathering Log Files Using diagcollection.pl
- Component-level Debugging
- RAC-Specific Wait Events, Global Enqueues, and System Statistic
- Implementing the Most Common RAC Tuning Tips
- Using the Cluster Database Performance Pages
- Using the Automatic Workload Repository in RAC
- Using Automatic Database Diagnostic Monitor in RAC
Oracle Data Guard Training Syllabus
- What Is Oracle Data Guard?
- Oracle Data Guard Architecture
- Types of Standby Databases
- Types of Services
- Benefits of Implementing Oracle Data Guard
Understanding the Oracle Data Guard Architecture
- Data Guard Redo Apply Architecture
- Data Guard SQL Apply Architecture
- Standby Database Modes
Configuring Data Protection Modes
- Maximum Protection
- Maximum Availability
- Maximum Performance
- How to Set the Mode
Creating a Physical Standby Database by Using SQL
- Preparing the Primary Database
- Setting Initialization Parameters on the Primary Database
- Backing Up the Primary Database
- Creating a Control File for the Standby Database
- Setting Initialization Parameters on the Standby Database
- Setting Up the Environment to Support the Standby Database
- Starting the Physical Standby Database
- Performing Additional Configuration Tasks
Creating a Logical Standby Database by Using SQL
- Preparing to Create a Logical Standby Database
- Creating a Physical Standby Database
- Preparing the Primary Database
- Transitioning to a Logical Standby Database
- Opening the Logical Standby Database
- Verifying the Logical Standby Database
Performing Switchover and Failover
- Choosing the Best Role Transition Operation
- Performing a Switchover by Using SQL
- Performing a Failover by Using SQL
Looking for Master your Skills? Enroll Now on Triple Course Offer & Start Learning at 24,999!Explore Now
Upcoming Batch Schedule for Advanced Oracle DBA Training in Chennai
Besant Technologies provides flexible timings to all our students. Here are the Advanced Oracle DBA Training Classes in Chennai Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
- 30-10-2021Sat (Sat - Sun)Weekend Batch11:00 AM (IST) (Class 3Hrs) / Per SessionGet Fees
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?
Trainer Profile of Advanced Oracle DBA Training in Chennai
Our Trainers provide complete freedom to the students, to explore the subject and learn based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects and even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates are free to ask any questions at any time.
- More than 7+ Years of Experience.
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge.
- Certified Professionals with High Grade.
- Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have Experienced on multiple real-time projects in their Industries.
- Our Trainers are working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies etc
Advanced Oracle DBA Exams & Certification
Besant Technologies Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Besant Technologies is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Key Features of Advanced Oracle DBA Training in Chennai
30+ Hours Course Duration
100% Job Oriented Training
Industry Expert Faculties
Free Demo Class Available
Completed 800+ Batches
Training Courses Reviews
I would like to highlight a few points about my association with Besant Technologies. The faculty members out here are super supportive. They make you understand a concept till they are convinced you have gotten a good grip over it. The second upside is definitely the amount of friendliness in their approach. I and my fellow mates always felt welcome whenever we had doubts. Thirdly, Besant offers extra support to students with a weaker understanding of the field of IT.
When I joined Besant Technologies, I didn’t really expect a lot from it, to be extremely honest. But as time went by, I realised I got from Besant Technologies exactly what I wanted- a healthy environment for learning. Cordial teachers and their valuable lectures make understanding things so much easy. I thank Besant for having been so supportive throughout the course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Besant Technologies offers 250+ IT training courses in more than 20+ branches all over India with 10+ years of Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
Besant Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website.
- More than 2000+ students placed in last year.
- We have a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- Besant Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record
- 1000+ interviews organized
- Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relavent technologies.
- Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade.
- Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. Besant technologies assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
Besant Technologies provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Live Instructor LED Online training
- Customized training
You will receive Besant Technologies globally recognized course completion certification.
Yes, Besant Technologies provides group discounts for its training programs. To get more details, visit our website and contact our support team via Call, Email, Live Chat option or drop a Quick Enquiry. Depending on the group size, we offer discounts as per the terms and conditions.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.