I would like to highlight a few points about my association with Besant Technologies. The faculty members out here are super supportive. They make you understand a concept till they are convinced you have gotten a good grip over it. The second upside is definitely the amount of friendliness in their approach. I and my fellow mates always felt welcome whenever we had doubts. Thirdly, Besant offers extra support to students with a weaker understanding of the field of IT.
Syllabus of Ethical Hacking Course in Chennai
Our Ethical hacking Course Syllabus is designed by most experienced Ethical Hackers. This Syllabus Covers Step by Step Hacking Techniques with Materials. Join us for Ethical Hacking Course in Chennai at Besant technologies and become a master in Ethical Hacker Techniques.
Introduction to ethical hacking
- Information security,
- Hack value,
- Zero-day attack,
- concept Types and Phases,
- Ethical Hacking concepts, and scope,
- Information security controls.
- Footprinting through search engines,
- Footprinting through social networking sites,
- Website footprinting,
- Email footprinting,
- Whois footprinting,
- Network footprinting,
- Footprinting Pen Testing.
Overview of network scanning
- Scanning Methodology,
- check for the live system,
- check for open ports,
- scanning beyond IDS,
- Scan for vulnerability,
- Banner Grabbing,
- draw network diagrams,
- Scanning pen-testing.
- NetBIOS Enumeration, SNMP Enumeration, LDAP Enumeration, NTP Enumeration, SMTP and DNS Enumeration, Enumeration pentesting.
- Cracking Passwords, Escalating Privileges, Executing Applications, hiding files, Covering Tracks.
Introduction to Malware
- Trojan Concepts, Virus and Worm, Malware Reverse Engineering, Malware Detection, Malware countermeasures
- MAC Attacks, DHCP Attacks, Spoofing Attack, ARP poisoning, DNS Poisoning, Countermeasures.
- Social Engineering Concepts, Social Engineering Techniques, Impersonation on Social Networking Sites, Identify Threat, Social engineering Countermeasures.
- DoS/DDoS Concepts, Dos/DDOs Attack Techniques, Botnets, Dos/DDoS Attack Tools, Countermeasures, DDoS case study.
Session hijacking Concepts
- Network Level Session Hijacking, Application Level Session Hijacking, Countermeasures, Penetration Testing.
- Hacking Web servers, Compromise of user accounts, Website defacement, Secondary attacks from the website, Root access to other applications or servers, Data tampering and data theft.
Hacking Web Applications:-
- Web App concepts, Web App Threats, Hacking Methodology, Web Application Hacking Tools, Security Tools, Web App Pen Testing.
- SQL Injection, SQL Injection concepts, SQL Injection Methodology, Types of SQL Injection, Evasion Techniques, Countermeasures.
- Hacking Wireless Networks, Wireless Concepts, Wireless Hacking Methodology Wireless Encryption, Wireless Hacking Tools, Wireless Threats, Bluetooth Hacking, Wi-Fi Pen Testing.
- Hacking Mobile Platforms, Mobile Platform Attack Vendors, Hacking Android IOS Hacking IOS, Hacking windows phone OS, Mobile device Management, Mobile pen-testing.
- Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots, IDS, Firewall and Honeypot concepts, IDS, Firewall and Honeypot solutions, Evading IDS, Evading Firewalls.
- IDS/Firewall Evading Tools, Detecting Honeypots, IDS/Firewall Evasion countermeasures, Penetration testing.
- Cloud Computing, Introduction to Cloud Computing, Cloud computing Threats Cloud Computing Attacks, Cloud Security, Cloud Security Tools, Cloud Penetration Testing.
- Cryptography, Cryptography concepts, Encryption Algorithms, Cryptography Tools, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), Email Encryption, Disk Encryption, Cryptography Attacks, Cryptanalysis Tools