Oracle Training in Chennai Overview
Our Comprehensive Oracle Course will Covers the fundamentals of Oracle SQL and PLSQL database Programming language with Professional Trainers and Project works. Learn PL SQL Advanced concepts like loops, Control Structure, Ref-Cursors, Procedure, Triggers, Declare Variable and Bulk Collect with Sample Practical examples.
This Oracle Training helps you to write Optimized SQL Queries and gain Strong knowledge on RDBMS Concepts. Learn Oracle SQL Performance tuning to solve the Performance Problems in Oracle Database and SQL queries.
Update your Database skills on Oracle 12c the latest Cloud Version with Valid Course Completion Certifications from Best Oracle Training institute in Chennai with Placements.
Get Live Online Training with Experts and Self-Paced Videos on SQL and PLSQL Concepts. Become SQL Developer Expert by learning the latest features and tricks from our updated 2021 Syllabus. You will get Resume Building, Mock Interview Questions and answers to Crack the Interviews.
Oracle Online Training Course
We are Offering Oracle Online Training with Quality Content through ZOOM with Placement Assistance. Most of our Online Students are from Chennai, Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, USA,UK, Canada, Australia, UAE and Dubai.
Prerequisite for Oracle Training
Our Oracle Training Course Syllabus is well Suitable for College graduates from Basic Computer Science Knowledge and Fresher’s who wish to learn SQL and PLSQL Languages without any Prior Coding experience.
Recommended as the Best Oracle Institute in Chennai, Besant Technologies promises to build the career of job aspirants with a 100% guarantee of a successful Oracle Training in Chennai. The No: 1- Oracle training institute in Chennai for classroom and Online. Besant Technologies is the leading institute for Oracle training in Chennai. With over 10 years of experience and thousands of students placed in top MNCs around Chennai and India, we are the ideal choice for a student seeking to attain the best Oracle training in Chennai.
Besant Technologies is built with the commitment to achieving your career goal as a successful Oracle developer. Our job centric Oracle training Chennai has supported achievers to reaching their goals to get employed at the eminent IT companies of global reputation.
Attend the Best Oracle training institute in Chennai for the state-of-art Oracle training offered by the supremely talented and experienced trainers. Shivam is our prolific Oracle trainer with more a decade of hands-on working experience at the top-most IT MNCs as a software developer.
Why Besant Technologies?
Our training style stands-out-of-the-crowd as our modules and course materials are more practical-based than theoretical. Unlike our immediate competitors, our instructors are always patient to deal with all the students’ queries and even keep supporting them after the completion of the course. We are in a constant research mode to improve the teaching methodologies and upgrading the modules with each update in the related field. Be a part of our scientific Oracle Course in Chennai and enjoy a winning career.
Click Here to Check Latest Updated – Oracle Interview Questions and Answers
SQL Training in Chennai
Enroll in the No-1 best Oracle SQL Training Institute in Chennai ensuring 100% guaranteed placement solutions until you get recruited. We have the best-certified instructors working as successful professionals in the related field aiming to teach candidates the best SQL Training in Chennai in the perfect learning environment.
PISQL Training in Chennai
For the best PISQL Training in Chennai enroll in. Our expert instructors are certified by the most reputed software companies with global recognition. We aim to provide a scientifically proven training helping candidates to get introduced with a PI/SQL programming language. Get a 100% guaranteed job at the end of the course at the biggest IT companies.
Oracle DBA Training in Chennai
Your search for the best Oracle DBA Training Institute in Chennai stops here. Avail the one-of-a-kind classroom training and online training with 100% guaranteed placement and complete career development solutions. Our certified instructors have more than 15 years of experience in training over thousands of students attending Oracle DBA Training in Chennai with their years of hands-on working experience at premium IT companies of global reputation.
Oracle RAC Training in Chennai
Options are available for online and classroom Oracle RAC Training in Chennai. At Besant Technologies we ensure 100% job guaranteed dynamic software training programs strategically designed by experts. Our instructors have an impeccable track record for shaping up the careers of several job aspirants from fresher professionals to employed professionals. Attend the best Oracle RAC Training Institute in Chennai to learn more than anyone can offer.
Oracle Data Guard Training in Chennai
You have reached the best Oracle Data Guard Training Institute in Chennai covering RAC Training, Data Guard Training, ASM Training in a completely practical way by working professional and certified trainers. For attending the No-1 advanced Oracle DBA Training in Chennai enroll now! We at Besant Technologies guarantee 100% placement at the end of the course.
Oracle Performance Tuning Training in Chennai
At Besant Technologies, enroll in for the best Oracle Performance Tuning Training in Chennai. We house the industry-best instructors, certified and with an impeccable track record for creating the careers of thousands of career aspirants in the IT. Enjoy the freedom of online or classroom training program at a lucrative cost. Avail the 24/7 assistance and the 100% guaranteed placement we promise.
Oracle 12c Training in Chennai
Oracle Apex Training in Chennai
Oracle eBusiness Suite Training in Chennai
Join the No-1 Oracle eBusiness Suite Training in Chennai. At Besant Technologies we aim to shape up the careers from fresher to working professionals. From training to providing certificates, we work rigorously to get all the candidates placed at eminent IT companies. The Oracle eBusiness Suite Training in Chennai is offered by our certified instructor with over 15 years of experience.
XML Developer Training in Chennai
Reach your goal of a successful career by attending the best XML Developer course at Besant Technologies. Recommended as the No-1 Best training institute in Bangalore and Chennai, we house the best instructors with hands-on working experience at world-class companies. Attend our course and we guarantee you 100% placement with a high pay package at MNC IT companies that always hire from us.
We Train Offshore Candidates from the corners of the world!
As Shivam is ready to offer high-end classroom Oracle training withstanding any time zone barrier- we at Besant Technologies have successfully build a strong connection with offshore candidates from the US, Europe, Australia, South America, and the different corners of Asia.
Shivam is available for PST, EST, CST, MST, HST, time zones apart from the Indian students following the IST training time. His years of teaching experience as an oracle trainer in Chennai and across the globe- Shivam guarantees 100% money back on the tuition fee is the student is not satisfied.
100% Practical Oracle Training and Oracle Corporate Training in Chennai by a classroom trainer helps working professional candidates to learn the diverse ways of implementing Oracle and utilize the myriad methods to their on-going projects at workplaces along with guiding fresher candidates to improve their skills and learn new methods to apply when they will receive a placement by us.
We guarantee a Free demo with free study materials to all interested candidates. Talk to our Instructor now: +91 8099 770 770
Best Oracle Training in Chennai
Mr. Prem out lead trainer has over a decade of experience in the corporate world working under different roles related to Oracle. We emphasize training the student using real-life projects, which solves real-world problems using the Oracle suite of tools. This approach makes it easier for the students to grasp concepts as well as making them adept for the corporate world. The student also familiarizes well with the help of real projects. Our teaching approach also rewards the student with an impressive portfolio, which comes handy in an interview.
We Rated as Best Oracle Training institute in Chennai –We Provides 100% Assurance on your Oracle Training & Certification Completion in Chennai. Besant technologies a leading Oracle Training Center in Chennai Offers Job Oriented Oracle Courses in Chennai are taught by 15+ Years experienced Certified Professionals. Get Practical exposure on Oracle Concepts from this Real time Oracle training.
About Oracle Course
Answer 3 Simple Questions
Get upto 30%* Discount in all courses. Limited Offer. T&c Apply.Take Part
Syllabus of Oracle Training in Chennai
Oracle SQL Training Syllabus
Introduction to Oracle Database – 2 hours
- List the features of Oracle Database 11g
- Discuss the basic design, theoretical, and physical aspects of a relational database
- Categorize the different types of SQL statements
- Describe the data set used by the course
- Log on to the database using SQL Developer environment
- Save queries to files and use script files in SQL Developer
Retrieve Data using the SQL SELECT Statement – 1 hours
- List the capabilities of SQL SELECT statements
- Generate a report of data from the output of a basic SELECT statement
- Select All Columns
- Select Specific Columns
- Use Column Heading Defaults
- Use Arithmetic Operators
- Understand Operator Precedence
- Learn the DESCRIBE command to display the table structure
Learn to Restrict and Sort Data – 1 hours
- Write queries that contain a WHERE clause to limit the output retrieved
- List the comparison operators and logical operators that are used in a WHERE clause
- Describe the rules of precedence for comparison and logical operators
- Use character string literals in the WHERE clause
- Write queries that contain an ORDER BY clause to sort the output of a SELECT statement
- Sort output in descending and ascending order
Usage of Single-Row Functions to Customize Output – 1 hour
- Describe the differences between single row and multiple row functions
- Manipulate strings with character function in the SELECT and WHERE clauses
- Manipulate numbers with the ROUND, TRUNC, and MOD functions
- Perform arithmetic with date data
- Manipulate dates with the DATE functions
Invoke Conversion Functions and Conditional Expressions – 1 hour
- Describe implicit and explicit data type conversion
- Use the TO_CHAR, TO_NUMBER, and TO_DATE conversion functions
- Nest multiple functions
- Apply the NVL, NULLIF, and COALESCE functions to data
- Use conditional IF THEN ELSE logic in a SELECT statement
Aggregate Data Using the Group Functions – 2 hours
- Use the aggregation functions in SELECT statements to produce meaningful reports
- Divide the data in groups by using the GROUP BY clause
- Exclude groups of date by using the HAVING clause
Display Data From Multiple Tables Using Joins – 1 hour
- Write SELECT statements to access data from more than one table
- View data that generally does not meet a join condition by using outer joins
- Join a table by using a self join
Use Sub-queries to Solve Queries – 1 hour
- Describe the types of problem that sub-queries can solve
- Define sub-queries
- List the types of sub-queries
- Write single-row and multiple-row sub-queries
The SET Operators
- Describe the SET operators
- Use a SET operator to combine multiple queries into a single query
- Control the order of rows returned
Data Manipulation Statements – 1 hour
- Describe each DML statement
- Insert rows into a table
- Change rows in a table by the UPDATE statement
- Delete rows from a table with the DELETE statement
- Save and discard changes with the COMMIT and ROLLBACK statements
- Explain read consistency
Use of DDL Statements to Create and Manage Tables – 1 hour
- Categorize the main database objects
- Review the table structure
- List the data types available for columns
- Create a simple table
- Decipher how constraints can be created at table creation
- Describe how schema objects work
Other Schema Objects – 1 hour
- Create a simple and complex view
- Retrieve data from views
- Create, maintain, and use sequences
- Create and maintain indexes
- Create private and public synonyms
Control User Access – 1 hour
- Differentiate system privileges from object privileges
- Create Users
- Grant System Privileges
- Create and Grant Privileges to a Role
- Change Your Password
- Grant Object Privileges
- How to pass on privileges?
- Revoke Object Privileges
Management of Schema Objects – 1 hour
- Add, Modify and Drop a Column
- Add, Drop and Defer a Constraint
- How to enable and disable a Constraint?
- Create and Remove Indexes
- Create a Function-Based Index
- Perform Flashback Operations
- Create an External Table by Using ORACLE_LOADER and by Using ORACLE_DATAPUMP
- Query External Tables
Manage Objects with Data Dictionary Views – 1 hour
- Explain the data dictionary
- Use the Dictionary Views
- USER_OBJECTS and ALL_OBJECTS Views
- Table and Column Information
- Query the dictionary views for constraint information
- Query the dictionary views for view, sequence, index and synonym information
- Add a comment to a table
- Query the dictionary views for comment information
Manipulate Large Data Sets – 1 hour
- Use Subqueries to Manipulate Data
- Retrieve Data Using a Subquery as Source
- Insert Using a Subquery as a Target
- Usage of the WITH CHECK OPTION Keyword on DML Statements
- List the types of Multitable INSERT Statements
- Use Multitable INSERT Statements
- Merge rows in a table
- Track Changes in Data over a period of time
Data Management in Different Time Zones – 2 hours
- Time Zones
- CURRENT_DATE, CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, and LOCALTIMESTAMP
- Compare Date and Time in a Session’s Time Zone
- DBTIMEZONE and SESSIONTIMEZONE
- Difference between DATE and TIMESTAMP
- INTERVAL Data Types
- Use EXTRACT, TZ_OFFSET and FROM_TZ
- Invoke TO_TIMESTAMP,TO_YMINTERVAL and TO_DSINTERVAL
Retrieve Data Using Sub-queries – 1 hour
- Multiple-Column Subqueries
- Pairwise and Nonpairwise Comparison
- Scalar Subquery Expressions
- Solve problems with Correlated Subqueries
- Update and Delete Rows Using Correlated Subqueries
- The EXISTS and NOT EXISTS operators
- Invoke the WITH clause
- The Recursive WITH clause
Regular Expression Support – 1 hour
- Use the Regular Expressions Functions and Conditions in SQL
- Use Meta Characters with Regular Expressions
- Perform a Basic Search using the REGEXP_LIKE function
- Find patterns using the REGEXP_INSTR function
- Extract Substrings using the REGEXP_SUBSTR function
- Replace Patterns Using the REGEXP_REPLACE function
- Usage of Sub-Expressions with Regular Expression Support
- Implement the REGEXP_COUNT function
Oracle PLSQL Training Syllabus
Introduction – 1 hour
- Course Objectives
- Course Agenda
- Human Resources (HR) Schema
- Introduction to SQL Developer
Introduction to PL/SQL – 2 hours
- PL/SQL Overview
- Benefits of PL/SQL Subprograms
- Overview of the Types of PL/SQL blocks
- Create a Simple Anonymous Block
- Generate Output from a PL/SQL Block
PL/SQL Identifiers – 1 hour
- List the different Types of Identifiers in a PL/SQL subprogram
- Usage of the Declarative Section to define Identifiers
- Use variables to store data
- Identify Scalar Data Types
- The %TYPE Attribute
- What are Bind Variables?
- Sequences in PL/SQL Expressions
Write Executable Statements – 1 hour
- Describe Basic PL/SQL Block Syntax Guidelines
- Comment Code
- Deployment of SQL Functions in PL/SQL
- How to convert Data Types?
- Nested Blocks
- Identify the Operators in PL/SQL
Interaction with the Oracle Server – 1 hour
- Invoke SELECT Statements in PL/SQL to Retrieve data
- Data Manipulation in the Server Using PL/SQL
- SQL Cursor concept
- Usage of SQL Cursor Attributes to Obtain Feedback on DML
- Save and Discard Transactions
Control Structures – 1 hour
- Conditional processing Using IF Statements
- Conditional processing Using CASE Statements
- Use simple Loop Statement
- Use While Loop Statement
- Use For Loop Statement
- Describe the Continue Statement
Composite Data Types – 1 hour
- Use PL/SQL Records
- The %ROWTYPE Attribute
- Insert and Update with PL/SQL Records
- Associative Arrays (INDEX BY Tables)
- Examine INDEX BY Table Methods
- Use INDEX BY Table of Records
Explicit Cursors – 1 hour
- What are Explicit Cursors?
- Declare the Cursor
- Open the Cursor
- Fetch data from the Cursor
- Close the Cursor
- Cursor FOR loop
- Explicit Cursor Attributes
- FOR UPDATE Clause and WHERE CURRENT Clause
Exception Handling – 1hour
- Understand Exceptions
- Handle Exceptions with PL/SQL
- Trap Predefined Oracle Server Errors
- Trap Non-Predefined Oracle Server Errors
- Trap User-Defined Exceptions
- Propagate Exceptions
- RAISE_APPLICATION_ERROR Procedure
Stored Procedures and Functions – 2 hours
- Understand Stored Procedures and Functions
- Differentiate between anonymous blocks and subprograms
- Create a Simple Procedure
- Create a Simple Procedure with IN parameter
- Create a Simple Function
- Execute a Simple Procedure
- Execute a Simple Function
Create Stored Procedures – 1 hour
- Create a Modularized and Layered Subprogram Design
- Modularize Development With PL/SQL Blocks
- Describe the PL/SQL Execution Environment
- Identity the benefits of Using PL/SQL Subprograms
- List the differences Between Anonymous Blocks and Subprograms
- Create, Call, and Remove Stored Procedures Using the CREATE Command and SQL Developer
- Implement Procedures Parameters and Parameters Modes
- View Procedures Information Using the Data Dictionary Views and SQL Developer
Create Stored Functions – 1 hour
- Create, Call, and Remove a Stored Function Using the CREATE Command and SQL Developer
- Identity the advantages of Using Stored Functions in SQL Statements
- List the steps to create a stored function
- Implement User-Defined Functions in SQL Statements
- Identity the restrictions when calling Functions from SQL statements
- Control Side Effects when calling Functions from SQL Expressions
- View Functions Information
Create Packages – 1 hour
- Identity the advantages of Packages
- Describe Packages
- List the components of a Package
- Develop a Package
- How to enable visibility of a Package’s components?
- Create the Package Specification and Body Using the SQL CREATE Statement and SQL Developer
- Invoke Package Constructs
- View PL/SQL Source Code Using the Data Dictionary
Packages – 1 hour
- Overloading Subprograms in PL/SQL
- Use the STANDARD Package
- Use Forward Declarations to Solve Illegal Procedure Reference
- Implement Package Functions in SQL and Restrictions
- Persistent State of Packages
- Persistent State of a Package Cursor
- Control Side Effects of PL/SQL Subprograms
- Invoke PL/SQL Tables of Records in Packages
Implement Oracle-Supplied Packages in Application Development – 1 hour
- What are Oracle-Supplied Packages?
- Examples of Some of the Oracle-Supplied Packages
- How Does the DBMS_OUTPUT Package Work?
- Use the UTL_FILE Package to Interact With Operating System Files
- Invoke the UTL_MAIL Package
- Write UTL_MAIL Subprograms
Dynamic SQL – 1 hour
- The Execution Flow of SQL
- What is Dynamic SQL?
- Declare Cursor Variables
- Dynamically executing a PL/SQL Block
- Configure Native Dynamic SQL to Compile PL/SQL Code
- Invoke DBMS_SQL Package
- Implement DBMS_SQL with a Parameterized DML Statement
- Dynamic SQL Functional Completeness
Design Considerations for PL/SQL Code – 1 hour
- Standardize Constants and Exceptions
- Understand Local Subprograms
- Write Autonomous Transactions
- Implement the NOCOPY Compiler Hint
- Invoke the PARALLEL_ENABLE Hint
- The Cross-Session PL/SQL Function Result Cache
- The DETERMINISTIC Clause with Functions
- Usage of Bulk Binding to Improve Performance
Triggers – 1 hour
- Describe Triggers
- Identify the Trigger Event Types and Body
- Business Application Scenarios for Implementing Triggers
- Create DML Triggers Using the CREATE TRIGGER Statement and SQL Developer
- Identify the Trigger Event Types, Body, and Firing (Timing)
- Statement Level Triggers Versus Row Level Triggers
- Create Instead of and Disabled Triggers
- How to Manage, Test, and Remove Triggers?
Create Compound, DDL, and Event Database Triggers – 1 hour
- What are Compound Triggers?
- Identify the Timing-Point Sections of a Table Compound Trigger
- Compound Trigger Structure for Tables and Views
- Implement a Compound Trigger to Resolve the Mutating Table Error
- Compare Database Triggers to Stored Procedures
- Create Triggers on DDL Statements
- Create Database-Event and System-Event Triggers
- System Privileges Required to Manage Triggers
The PL/SQL Compiler – 1 hour
- What is the PL/SQL Compiler?
- Describe the Initialization Parameters for PL/SQL Compilation
- List the New PL/SQL Compile Time Warnings
- Overview of PL/SQL Compile Time Warnings for Subprograms
- List the benefits of Compiler Warnings
- List the PL/SQL Compile Time Warning Messages Categories
- Setting the Warning Messages Levels: Using SQL Developer, PLSQL_WARNINGS Initialization Parameter, and the DBMS_WARNING Package Subprograms
- View Compiler Warnings: Using SQL Developer, SQL*Plus, or the Data Dictionary Views
Manage PL/SQL Code – 1 hour
- What Is Conditional Compilation?
- Implement Selection Directives
- Invoke Predefined and User-Defined Inquiry Directives
- The PLSQL_CCFLAGS Parameter and the Inquiry Directive
- Conditional Compilation Error Directives to Raise User-Defined Errors
- The DBMS_DB_VERSION Package
- Write DBMS_PREPROCESSOR Procedures to Print or Retrieve Source Text
- Obfuscation and Wrapping PL/SQL Code
Manage Dependencies – 1 hour
- Overview of Schema Object Dependencies
- Query Direct Object Dependencies using the USER_DEPENDENCIES View
- Query an Object’s Status
- Invalidation of Dependent Objects
- Display the Direct and Indirect Dependencies
- Fine-Grained Dependency Management in Oracle Database 11g
- Understand Remote Dependencies
- Recompile a PL/SQL Program Unit
Looking for Master your Skills? Enroll Now on Triple Course Offer & Start Learning at 24,999!Explore Now
Upcoming Batch Schedule for Oracle Training in Chennai
Besant Technologies provides flexible timings to all our students. Here are the Oracle Training in Chennai Schedule for our branch. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
- 30-10-2021Sat (Sat - Sun)Weekend Batch11:00 AM (IST) (Class 3Hrs) / Per SessionGet Fees
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?
Trainer Profile of Oracle Training in Chennai
Most of Our Oracle Trainers are currently working in TCS, Cognizant, Oracle Corporation, IBM, Accenture, Microsoft etc. Since they are working in Oracle domain they will Share all the day to day challenges at work in this training Session.
We Provides Certification training on Oracle latest versions like Oracle 10g, Oracle 11g and Oracle 12c release along with basic Linux Comments. We designed Oracle Developer and DBA training Syllabus which is suitable for both fresher and Working Professionals. Our Oracle Course materials and test cases are developed by project Mangers in Oracle Corporation.
Our Trainers will make you Expert in the following Topics
(DDL,DML,TCL,DCL, SQL Statements,Views,Sequences,Synonyms,Constraints,Joins,Anonymous Block, Variables, Data Types, Cursors, Loops, Procedure, Functions, Triggers , Ref Cursors , Packages, Database Creation , Backup, Restore, RAC ,Performance Tuning, High Availability, Essential Linux Comments and Materialized View).
About our Oracle Instructor
– Shivam, our Oracle instructor, accepts the challenge in transforming his students into the next generation Oracle Ninjas! He guides the fresher to professionals diligently by following his unique training masterstrokes for enhancing their killer abilities in Oracle.
Shivam is a certified Oracle Consultant and Instructor with more than 15+ years of hands-on experience of Oracle SQL and PLSQL technologies, advanced analytics, Oracle data mining, and Oracle implementations at diverse world-class IT MNCs.
Being an Oracle Certified Master (OCM), Shivam is one of the finest Oracle instructors in Chennai for his achieved specialization on Oracle OLAP, Oracle Discoverer, and Oracle Data Warehouse Builder. Along with that, Shivam’s instructional qualities have been excelled for optimizing skills on Oracle Performance Tuning, RAC, Oracle Exadata, ASM, Data Guard, RMAN, Security, and Streams.
Shivam has an excellent career profile of training more than 30,000+ from fresher to corporate professionals. He has also been a senior trainer at the Oracle University and has the bright record of completing over 250+ corporate training programs globally.
So far, Shivam has been our most popular instructors for his off-track Best Oracle training In Chennai by applying cutting-edge Oracle training techniques helping the expert Oracle professionals to learn new methods of Oracle implementations by incorporating new avenues.
Oracle Certification Training Course
Besant Technologies Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Besant Technologies is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
By Enrolling in this Oracle Course you will gain a Valid Oracle SQL and PLSQL Developer Course Completion Certificate from Oracle to boost your Career. Register for Oracle Certification Courses in Chennai to get Top Paid Jobs in Oracle Database.
What are the Oracle Certification Available?
The Oracle certifications are based on the level of the skills and knowledge of the students with the Oracle products and technologies. Here is a list of certifications that you can take from Besant Technologies.
- Java Foundations Certified Junior Associate
- Oracle Certified Associate, Java SE 8 Programmer
- Oracle Certified Associate, Java SE 7 Programmer
- Oracle Certified Associate, Java SE 5/SE 6
- Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 8 Programmer
- Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 8 Programmer (upgrade)
- Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 8 Programmer (upgrade)
- Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 7 Programmer
- Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 7 Programmer (upgrade)
- Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 6 Programmer
- Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 6 Programmer (upgrade)
- Oracle Certified Expert, Java EE 6 JavaServer Faces Developer
- Oracle Certified Expert, Java EE 6 Web Component Developer
- Oracle Certified Expert, Java EE 6 Web Services Developer
- Oracle Certified Expert, EE 6 Java Persistence API Developer
- Oracle Certified Expert, Java EE 6 Enterprise JavaBeans Developer
- Oracle Certified Master, Java SE 6 Developer
- Oracle Certified Master, Java SE 6 Developer
- Oracle Certified Master, Java EE 6 Enterprise Architect
- Oracle Certified Master, Java SE 6 Developer
- Oracle Certified Master, Java SE 6 Developer
Below is a list of certifications based on job roles:
- Oracle Certified Junior Associate (OJA)
- Oracle Certified Associate (OCA)
- Oracle Certified Professional (OCP)
- Oracle Certified Master (OCM)
- Oracle Certified Expert (OCE)
- Oracle Certified Specialist (OCS)
Oracle Certification Training in Chennai
Best Oracle Certification Oriented Training in Chennai with unique Study Material on Oracle 9i, Oracle 10g, Oracle 11g R2, Oracle 12c Certification. Here we listed available Oracle Global Certification for Developer, DBA, RAC and Performance tuning experts. we will guide you Step by Step with latest Dumps.
All the above Oracle certification Cost will change dynamically from each country by Oracle Corporation.
Oracle Certified Associate (OCA): Oracle® Certificate Associate exam exactly suitable for fresher and who want to become an Oracle developer in the IT Market and there is the basic level exam conducted by Oracle® Corporation. Eligible to take this exam is a candidate should have interest in developer track. We already providing Oracle training in Chennai for the students who want to become OCA. This certificate gives the opportunity for the graduates to get the job in the MNC’s. The responsibilities of Oracle SQL PlSQL Developer is to develop the basic level SQL queries and simply named blocks for the applications.
Oracle Certified Professional (OCP): Oracle® Certified Professional certificate provides by the Oracle corporation once you cleared two papers. Eligible to take this exam is need to clear first part in OCA. End users always look for quick results from any internet application. Besant Technologies oracle training in chennai plays a major role for the students who wants to write OCP. The Oracle® Certified Professional has the responsibility of taken care of speed up the result using their coding techniques, PlSQL is the powerful procedural language which we can do the efficient coding programs for using the bunch of data’s. For example, BULK COLLECT we can use these command to fetch billions of rows and insert this into a table. These credentials have more value in the current IT Market and these Oracle® Certified Professionals have more responsibility to develop the database applications.
Key Features of Oracle Training in Chennai
Besant Technologies offers Oracle Training in Chennai in more than 8+ branches with 10+ years of Experienced Expert level Trainers. Here are the key features,
- 35 Hours to 45 Hours Course Duration
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Completed 500+ Batches
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Certification Guidance
- 200+ Answered Interview Questions
- Free SQl Tutorial and Blogs to update Oracle developer Skills
Projects of Oracle Training in Chennai
Training Courses Reviews
Hi, I am Jaimi from Kerala. I have Joined for SQL, PLISQL Course in Besant Technologies, Velachery. Ismail sir was my trainer and his coaching was excellent. Training exercises were provided for a better result from us. I had a great time here through his training I was able to understand all technical concepts from the core. He was friendly and patient enough to clarify my doubts even if it was a very basic question. Thank Sir and thanks to Besant Technologies.
I come from a sales background with 5+ years of experience in business development & account management. I wanted to get into the IT field but had no clue about where to start. I found Besant Technologies and my mentor Ismail very helpful in this regard. He guided me as to what should I begin with. I learned SQL and Ismail made it very easy for me to understand the basic concepts with great examples and assignments. Now, I feel pretty confident and am sure that very soon. I will be calling myself an “IT Professional”.I am grateful to Ismail & Besant Technologies for their support and dedication towards students.
i, I have 4 years’ experience in the development field. After my marriage, I left my job and relocated to Chennai. So I want to change my domain to oracle DB. I heard Besant technologies from my friends. I joined here for the oracle DB Course. I have got a chance to learn oracle DB. The class was very good. The trainer Ismail teaches everything related to Oracle DB. Some practical sessions are also provided. I hope I will get a Placement as soon.
I previously had some knowledge about PL/SQL but after completing the Oracle training in Chennai with Besant Technology my knowledge of not just PL/SQL but other concepts of Oracle have been greatly enhanced.
This was the ideal institute for me. I conducted thorough research and concluded that this institute was the best in terms of pricing and quality. They are far superior to any other institute in Chennai but the fee is relatively lesser.
The certification provided by Besant Technologies is similar to the certification you would get if attained the training and certification in any other part of the world. I realized in my first interview about the importance of the certification. It was instantly recognized by the recruiter helping me to be placed in the first interview attempt.
I though myself to be an adept professional in PL/SQL and SQL; however, I took the course with Besant Technologies to update my knowledge. I was surprised during the course as there was so much I did not know. Thanks for the awesome teaching.
Our organization has a policy that all the employees have to update their skills every two years so forced by my company I took this course. After taking the course, I realized how much I needed to update myself. Good job Besant Technologies!
Frequently Asked Questions
Besant Technologies offers 250+ IT training courses in more than 20+ branches all over India with 10+ years of Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
Besant Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website.
- More than 2000+ students placed in last year.
- We have a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- Besant Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record
- 1000+ interviews organized
- Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relavent technologies.
- Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade.
- Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. Besant technologies assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
Besant Technologies provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Live Instructor LED Online training
- Customized training
You will receive Besant Technologies globally recognized course completion certification.
Yes, Besant Technologies provides group discounts for its training programs. To get more details, visit our website and contact our support team via Call, Email, Live Chat option or drop a Quick Enquiry. Depending on the group size, we offer discounts as per the terms and conditions.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.