About Angular 4 Training Course in Bangalore
Angular 4 Certification Training Course in Bangalore covers Authentication & Route Protection in Angular Apps, Handling Forms in Angular Apps, Changing Pages with Routing and Directives Deep Dive. The course will help you in understanding everything about Angular 4. Angular 4 Training in Bangalore is a placement-oriented training that provides you placements in good companies.
After the completion of Angular 4 certification training course in Bangalore, you will get certification like Angular 4 Certification. The average salary in Angular 4 is Rs. 437480/- per year in Bangalore. There are many job opportunities available in corporate houses after completing Angular 4 certification training in Bangalore.
Answer 3 Simple Questions
Get upto 30%* Discount in all courses. Limited Offer. T&c Apply.Take Part
Syllabus of Angular 5 Training
INTRODUCTION TO ANGULAR 4
- What is Angular 4?
- Central Features of the Angular Framework
- Why Angular?
- Scope and Goal of Angular
- Angular 4 vs Angular 2 vs. AngularJS
- Angular 4 Environment Setup
- Adding Angular 4 and Dependencies to Your App
- Building Blocks of an Angular 4 Application
- A Basic Angular 4 Application
INTRODUCTION TO TYPESCRIPT AND ES6
- Programming Languages for Use with Angular
- TypeScript Syntax
- The Type System – Defining Variables
- The Type System – Defining Arrays
- The Type System – Classes & Objects
- Class Constructors
- Class Constructors – Alternate Form
- Parameter and Return Value Types
- Working with Modules
- TypeScript Transpilation
- Arrow Functions
- Template Strings
- Template Strings – Variables and Expressions
- Template Strings – Multiline
- Generics – Class
- Generics – Methods
- Generics – Restricting Types
COMPONENTS IN ANGULAR 4
- What is a Component?
- An Example Component
- Component Starter
- Developing a Simple Login Component
- Login Component: Add HTML
- The HTML Component Template
- Login Component
- Component Decorator Properties
- Component Lifecycle Hooks
- Using a Lifecycle Hook: OnInit
DATA AND EVENT BINDING
- Binding Syntax
- One-Way Output Binding
- Binding Displayed Output Values
- Two-Way Binding of Input Fields
- Input Binding Examples
- Binding Events
- Binding Events Examples
- Setting Element Properties
- Setting Properties: Examples
ATTRIBUTE DIRECTIVES AND PROPERTY BINDINGS
- What are Directives
- Directive Types
- Apply Styles by Changing Classes
- Changing Classes – Example
- Applying Styles Directly
- Applying Styles Directly – Example
- Obsolete Directives and Property Binding
- Controlling Element Visibility
- Setting Image Source Dynamically
- Setting Hyperlink Source Dynamically
- Structural Directives
- Adding and Removing Elements Dynamically
- Looping Using ngFor
- ngFor – Basic Syntax
- ngFor – Full Template Syntax
- Creating Tables with ngFor
- ngFor Local Variables
- ngFor Changes in the backing data source
- Swapping Elements with ngSwitch
- ngSwitch – Basic Syntax
- ngSwitch – Full Template Syntax
TEMPLATE DRIVEN FORMS
- Template Driven Forms
- Note on Deprecated Forms APIs
- A Basic Angular Form
- Binding Input Fields
- Accessing the Form Object
- Binding the Form Submit Event
- The Submit Function
- Basic HTML5 Validation – “required” Attribute
- HTML5 vs. Angular Validation
- Angular Validation
- Displaying Form Validation State
- Displaying Field Validation State
- Displaying Validation State Using Classes
- Disabling Submit when Form is Invalid
- Submitting the Form
- Binding to Object Variables
- Additional Input Types
- Select(dropdown) Fields
- Rendering Options for Select (dropdown)
- Date fields
- Radio Buttons
SERVICE AND DEPENDENCY INJECTION
- What is a Service?
- Creating a Basic Service
- What is Dependency Injection?
- What Dependency Injection Looks Like
- Injecting Services
- Using a Service in a Component: Dedicated Instance
- Using online to Initialize Component Data
- Using a Shared Service Instance
- Dependency Injection
- The Angular HTTP Client
- Using The HTTP Client – Overview
- Setting up the Root Component
- Service Using Http Client
- Importing Individual HTTP Providers into Services
- Service Imports
- The Observable object type
- What does an Observable Object do?
- Making a Basic HTTP GET Call
- Using the Service in a Component
- The Component
- Component Code Review
- Importing Observable Methods
- Enhancing the Service with .map() and .catch()
- Using .map()
- Using .catch()
- Using to promise()
- GET Request
- GET Request with Options
- POST Request
- Reading HTTP Response Headers
PIPES AND DATA FORMATTING
- What are the Pipes?
- More on Pipes
- Formatting Changes in Angular 4
- Using a Built-in Pipe
- Built-In Pipes
- Using Pipes in HTML
- Chaining Pipes
- Some Pipe Examples
- Decimal Pipe
- Custom Pipes
- Custom Pipe Example
- Using Custom Pipes
- A Filter Pipe
- A Sort Pipe
- Pipe Category: Pure and Impure
- Pure Pipe Example
- Impure Pipe Example
INTRODUCTION TO SINGLE PAGE APPLICATION
- What is a Single Page Application (SPA)
- SPA Workflow
- Traditional Web Application Capabilities
- Single Page Application Advantages
- SPA and Traditional Web Sites
- SPA Challenges
- Implementing SPA’s Using Angular 4
- Simple SPA Using Visibility Control
- SPA Using Angular Components
- SPA with Angular Components – Switching
- SPA with Angular Components – The Displayed Component
- Implement SPA Using an Angular Component Router
THE ANGULAR COMPONENT ROUTER
- Routing and Navigation
- The Component Router
- Traditional Browser Navigation
- Component Router Terminology
- Setting up the Component Router
- Local URL Links
- Browser pushState
- The app.routes.ts File
- The app.routes.ts File – Example
- Bootstrapping Routing in Main.ts
- A Basic App With Routing
- App Routes
- AppComponent – Code
- AppComponent – Router Related Features
- AppComponent – precompile array
- AppComponent – routerLinks
- Programmatic Navigation
- Basic Navigation
- Passing Data During Navigation
- Creating Routes with Route Parameters
- Navigating with Route Parameters
- Using Route Parameter Values
- Retrieving the Route Parameter Synchronously
- Retrieving a Route Parameter Asynchronously
- Query Parameters
- Query Parameters – Example Component
- Query Parameters – queryParams
- Query Parameters – Navigation
- Retrieving Query Parameters Asynchronously
- Problems with Manual URL entry and Bookmarking
- Fixing Manual URL entry and Bookmarking
Looking for Master your Skills? Enroll Now on Triple Course Offer & Start Learning at 24,999!Explore Now
Upcoming Batch Schedule for Angular 4 Training in Banglore
Besant Technologies provides flexible timings to all our students. Here are the Angular 4 Training Classes in Bangalore Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
- 30-10-2021Sat (Sat - Sun)Weekend Batch11:00 AM (IST) (Class 3Hrs) / Per SessionGet Fees
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?
Trainer Profile of Certified Angular 4 Training
The trainers of Angular 4 training course have strong theoretical and practical knowledge are certified professionals. Some other features which sets our trainers apart from other are:
- 10+ Years of experience in Angular 4 Technologies
- Experience of working on many Angular 4 projects in real time
- Working with top MNC companies in Bangalore
- Trained more than 2000 Students up till now
Angular 4 Exams & Certification
Besant Technologies Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Besant Technologies is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Key Features of Angular 4 Training in Bangalore
30+ Hours Course Duration
100% Job Oriented Training
Industry Expert Faculties
Free Demo Class Available
Completed 800+ Batches
Training Courses Reviews
I would like to highlight a few points about my association with Besant Technologies. The faculty members out here are super supportive. They make you understand a concept till they are convinced you have gotten a good grip over it. The second upside is definitely the amount of friendliness in their approach. I and my fellow mates always felt welcome whenever we had doubts. Thirdly, Besant offers extra support to students with a weaker understanding of the field of IT.
When I joined Besant Technologies, I didn’t really expect a lot from it, to be extremely honest. But as time went by, I realised I got from Besant Technologies exactly what I wanted- a healthy environment for learning. Cordial teachers and their valuable lectures make understanding things so much easy. I thank Besant for having been so supportive throughout the course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Besant Technologies offers 250+ IT training courses in more than 20+ branches all over India with 10+ years of Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
Besant Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website.
- More than 2000+ students placed in last year.
- We have a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- Besant Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record
- 1000+ interviews organized
- Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relavent technologies.
- Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade.
- Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. Besant technologies assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
Besant Technologies provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Live Instructor LED Online training
- Customized training
You will receive Besant Technologies globally recognized course completion certification.
Yes, Besant Technologies provides group discounts for its training programs. To get more details, visit our website and contact our support team via Call, Email, Live Chat option or drop a Quick Enquiry. Depending on the group size, we offer discounts as per the terms and conditions.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.