Best Hadoop Training in Chennai
Big Data Hadoop Training in Chennai
Learn how to use Hadoop from beginner level to advanced techniques which are taught by experienced working professionals. With our Hadoop Training in Chennai, you’ll learn concepts at an expert level in practical manner. Hadoop Course is an advanced training program for IT professionals to learn the art of compiling big data. knowledge. The training at Besant Technologies is designed with the help of professional counselors to impart the best possible. We have designed great modules of Hadoop training so that, you can understand all things very properly and practically. Hadoop training is strategic and practical based work. You need to have a clear understanding of all the aspects of Hadoop certification classes to stand out in the market. To get the adequate training and mentorship to be a Hadoop specialist, your one-stop solution lies at the Besant Technologies Institute – Velachery, OMR, Tambaram, Porur, Anna Nagar, T.Nagar, Maraimalai Nagar, Siruseri, Adyar and Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai. It provides the best of training to all IT world aspirants in the IT hub of Chennai.
What is Big Data Hadoop?
There is a tremendous amount of data, which the traditional systems have found difficult to cope up within a cost-effective manner. This is where the Big data platforms have come to rescue. Hadoop helps to deal with the enormous data and gives the capability to use parallel processing to handle big data. It is a very helpful system to deal with the complexities of high volume, velocity, and the variety of data.
Hadoop refers to a complete eco-system of open source projects which deal with big data. Almost 4500 machines can be connected to ensure the reliability of data. The parallel processing system used in Hadoop saves an enormous amount of time.
Introduction to Big Data & Hadoop Fundamentals
Goal: In this module, you will understand Big Data, the limitations of the existing solutions for Big Data problem, how Hadoop solves the Big Data problem, the common Hadoop ecosystem components, Hadoop Architecture, HDFS, Anatomy of File Write and Read, how MapReduce Framework works.
Objectives – Upon completing this module, you should be able to understand Big Data is a term applied to data sets that cannot be captured, managed, and processed within a tolerable elapsed and specified time frame by commonly used software tools.
- Big Data relies on volume, velocity, and variety with respect to processing.
- Data can be divided into three types—unstructured data, semi-structured data, and structured data.
- Big Data technology understands and navigates big data sources, analyzes unstructured data, and ingests data at a high speed.
- Hadoop is a free, Java-based programming framework that supports the processing of large data sets in a distributed computing environment.
Answer 3 Simple Questions
Get upto 30%* Discount in all courses. Limited Offer. T&c Apply.Take Part
Syllabus of Hadoop Course in Chennai
- Introduction to Big Data & Hadoop Fundamentals
- Dimensions of Big data
- Type of Data generation
- Apache ecosystem & its projects
- Hadoop distributors
- HDFS core concepts
- Modes of Hadoop employment
- HDFS Flow architecture
- HDFS MrV1 vs. MrV2 architecture
- Types of Data compression techniques
- Rack topology
- HDFS utility commands
- Min h/w requirements for a cluster & property files changes
Module 2 (Duration :03:00:00)
Goal: In this module, you will understand the Hadoop MapReduce framework and the working of MapReduce on data stored in HDFS. You will understand concepts like Input Splits in MapReduce, Combiner & Partitioner and Demos on MapReduce using different data sets.
Objectives – Upon completing this module, you should be able to understand MapReduce involves processing jobs using the batch processing technique.
- MapReduce can be done using Java programming.
- Hadoop provides with Hadoop-examples jar file which is normally used by administrators and programmers to perform testing of the MapReduce applications.
- MapReduce contains steps like splitting, mapping, combining, reducing, and output.
Introduction to MapReduce
- MapReduce Design flow
- MapReduce Program (Job) execution
- Types of Input formats & Output Formats
- MapReduce Datatypes
- Performance tuning of MapReduce jobs
- Counters techniques
Module 3 (Duration :03:00:00)
Goal: This module will help you in understanding Hive concepts, Hive Data types, Loading and Querying Data in Hive, running hive scripts and Hive UDF.
Objectives – Upon completing this module, you should be able to understand Hive is a system for managing and querying unstructured data into a structured format.
- The various components of Hive architecture are metastore, driver, execution engine, and so on.
- Metastore is a component that stores the system catalog and metadata about tables, columns, partitions, and so on.
- Hive installation starts with locating the latest version of the tar file and downloading it in the Ubuntu system using the wget command.
- While programming in Hive, use the show tables command to display the total number of tables.
Introduction to Hive & features
- Hive architecture flow
- Types of hive tables flow
- DML/DDL commands explanation
- Partitioning logic
- Bucketing logic
- Hive script execution in shell & HUE
Module 4 (Duration :03:00:00)
Goal: In this module, you will learn Pig, types of use case we can use Pig, tight coupling between Pig and MapReduce, and Pig Latin scripting, PIG running modes, PIG UDF, Pig Streaming, Testing PIG Scripts. Demo on healthcare dataset.
Objectives – Upon completing this module, you should be able to understand Pig is a high-level data flow scripting language and has two major components: Runtime engine and Pig Latin language.
- Pig runs in two execution modes: Local mode and MapReduce mode. Pig script can be written in two modes: Interactive mode and Batch mode.
- Pig engine can be installed by downloading the mirror web link from the website: pig.apache.org.
- Introduction to Pig concepts
- Pig modes of execution/storage concepts
- Pig program logics explanation
- Pig basic commands
- Pig script execution in shell/HUE
Module 5 (Duration :03:00:00)
Goal: This module will cover Advanced HBase concepts. We will see demos on Bulk Loading, Filters. You will also learn what Zookeeper is all about, how it helps in monitoring a cluster, why HBase uses Zookeeper.
Objectives – Upon completing this module, you should be able to understand HBaseha’s two types of Nodes—Master and RegionServer. Only one Master node runs at a time. But there can be multiple RegionServersat a time.
- The data model of Hbasecomprises tables that are sorted by rows. The column families should be defined at the time of table creation.
- There are eight steps that should be followed for the installation of HBase.
- Some of the commands related to HBaseshell create, drop, list, count, get, and scan.
- Introduction to Hbase concepts
- Introduction to NoSQL/CAP theorem concepts
- Hbase design/architecture flow
- Hbase table commands
- Hive + Hbase integration module/jars deployment
- Hbase execution in shell/HUE
Module 6 (Duration :02:00:00)
Goal: Sqoop is an Apache Hadoop Eco-system project whose responsibility is to import or export operations across relational databases. Some reasons to use Sqoop are as follows:
- SQL servers are deployed worldwide
- Nightly processing is done on SQL servers
- Allows to move a certain part of data from traditional SQL DB to Hadoop
- Transferring data using the script is inefficient and time-consuming
- To handle large data through Ecosystem
- To bring processed data from Hadoop to the applications
Objectives – Upon completing this module, you should be able to understand Sqoop is a tool designed to transfer data between Hadoop and RDBs including MySQL, MS SQL, Postgre SQL, MongoDB, etc.
- Sqoop allows the import data from an RDB, such as SQL, MySQL or Oracle into HDFS.
- Introduction to Sqoop concepts
- Sqoop internal design/architecture
- Sqoop Import statements concepts
- Sqoop Export Statements concepts
- Quest Data connectors flow
- Incremental updating concepts
- Creating a database in MySQL for importing to HDFS
- Sqoop commands execution in shell/HUE
Module 7 (Duration :02:00:00)
Goal: Apache Flume is a distributed data collection service that gets the flow of data from their source and aggregates them to where they need to be processed.
Objectives – Upon completing this module, you should be able to understand Apache Flume is a distributed data collection service that gets the flow of data from their source and aggregates the data to sink.
- Flume provides a reliable and scalable agent mode to ingest data into HDFS.
- Introduction to Flume & features
- Flume topology & core concepts
- Property file parameters logic
Module 8 (Duration :02:00:00)
Goal: Hue is a web front end offered by the ClouderaVM to Apache Hadoop.
Objectives – Upon completing this module, you should be able to understand how to use hue for hive, pig,oozie.
- Introduction to Hue design
- Hue architecture flow/UI interface
Module 9 (Duration :02:00:00)
Goal: Following are the goals of ZooKeeper:
- Serialization ensures avoidance of delay in reading or write operations.
- Reliability persists when an update is applied by a user in the cluster.
- Atomicity does not allow partial results. Any user update can either succeed or fail.
- Simple Application Programming Interface or API provides an interface for development and implementation.
Objectives – Upon completing this module, you should be able to understand ZooKeeper provides a simple and high-performance kernel for building more complex clients.
- ZooKeeper has three basic entities—Leader, Follower, and Observer.
- Watch is used to get the notification of all followers and observers to the leaders.
- Introduction to zookeeper concepts
- Zookeeper principles & usage in Hadoop framework
- Basics of Zookeeper
Module 10 (Duration :05:00:00)
Explain different configurations of the Hadoop cluster
- Identify different parameters for performance monitoring and performance tuning
- Explain the configuration of security parameters in Hadoop.
Objectives – Upon completing this module, you should be able to understand Hadoop can be optimized based on the infrastructure and available resources.
- Hadoop is an open-source application and the support provided for complicated optimization is less.
- Optimization is performed through XML files.
- Logs are the best medium through which an administrator can understand a problem and troubleshoot it accordingly.
- Hadoop relies on the Kerberos based security mechanism.
- Principles of Hadoop administration & its importance
- Hadoop admin commands explanation
- Balancer concepts
- Rolling upgrade mechanism explanation
Looking for Master your Skills? Enroll Now on Triple Course Offer & Start Learning at 24,999!Explore Now
Upcoming Batch Schedule for Hadoop Training in Chennai
Besant Technologies provides flexible timings to all our students. Here are the Hadoop Training Classes in Chennai Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
- 04-12-2021Sat (Sat - Sun)Weekend Batch11:00 AM (IST) (Class 3Hrs) / Per SessionGet Fees
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?
Trainer Profile of Hadoop Training in Chennai
Our Trainers provide complete freedom to the students, to explore the subject and learn based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects and even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates are free to ask any questions at any time.
- More than 7+ Years of Experience.
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge.
- Certified Professionals with High Grade.
- Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have Experienced on multiple real-time projects in their Industries.
- Our Trainers are working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies etc
Hadoop Exams & Certification
Besant Technologies Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Besant Technologies is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Key Features of Hadoop Training in Chennai
30+ Hours Course Duration
100% Job Oriented Training
Industry Expert Faculties
Free Demo Class Available
Completed 800+ Batches
Training Courses Reviews
Though I was not aware of Hadoop earlier… After taking classes from Besant Technologies I feel confident to face interviews. Thanks to Rajesh who trained and cleared all doubts patiently. I like the way of teaching, his dedication, passion for teaching. Though I’m not that professional in Java now I think I can manage. Thanks again Rajeah..
I completed my Hadoop Course in Besant Technologies. i was trained my Mr.Mohammad. he taught the concepts clearly started from the basics. the class was very interactive. he also taught the interviews questions based on the concepts. it was very useful. completed my course with satisfaction..thanks…
I have completed the Hadoop course in Besant Technologies. This subject was handled by swapna. Her way of teaching was very good. she patiently cleared all our doubts and also guided for certification and interviews. I got clear knowledge and practice about Hadoop.
Frequently Asked Questions
Besant Technologies offers 250+ IT training courses in more than 20+ branches all over India with 10+ years of Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
Besant Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website.
- More than 2000+ students placed in last year.
- We have a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- Besant Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record
- 1000+ interviews organized
- Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relavent technologies.
- Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade.
- Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. Besant technologies assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
Besant Technologies provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Live Instructor LED Online training
- Customized training
You will receive Besant Technologies globally recognized course completion certification.
Yes, Besant Technologies provides group discounts for its training programs. To get more details, visit our website and contact our support team via Call, Email, Live Chat option or drop a Quick Enquiry. Depending on the group size, we offer discounts as per the terms and conditions.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.