SQL Online Course
The SQL online course will make students proficient in optimization, indexing, database administration, implementing programmability objects, implements database objects, optimizing database objects, SQL infrastructure, transactions, installing SQL server, clustering, designing database objects, concurrency through practical and theoretical learning. Upon the completion of SQL online course training, the candidate will be provided a Microsoft SQL training course completion certification that adds weightage to the job resume. The trainers of Besant Technologies are experienced and possess good knowledge of front-end development technology. According to Glassdoor.com, the salary range of Microsoft SQL developer is $96,888.
The students will get in-depth knowledge about SQL queries, triggers, indexes, how to alter tables, how to work with statements like SELECT, transaction types, and more. The SQL developer training and certification will cover the basics and advanced concepts of Microsoft SQL, database querying, and best strategies of database management to become a successful SQL developer in the industry. The Microsoft SQL certification course also covers essential SQL topics like relational databases, unions, joins, subqueries, queries, and more.
About SQL Certification Course
The course content developed by the best SQL training institute, Besant Technologies, is crafted carefully to match the latest requirements in the industry. The modules cover essential concepts required to clear job interviews and the SQL certification exam. The real-time examples, projects, scenarios, hands-on approaches make the student get their dream job after completing our MS SQL online course.
The SQL certification course training makes the student proficient in basic to advanced SQL concepts like users, schemas, subqueries, group operations, conditional processing, SQL functions, data manipulation languages, Pseudo Columns & functions, joining tables, using set operators, client/server relation, T-SQL views, stored procedures, restoration, and backup databases, using records of sorting, grouping, indexing, searching, and more.
The SQL training and certification will make you understand the concept of SQL server management studio, how to insert, update, and delete data, how to write queries to retrieve database data, how to work and extract files with triggers, and more through real-time industry projects, use case, assignments, practical and theoretical classes. Besant Technologies offer placement assistance service that helps students to be placed in top MNC and IT companies across the globe. We have 24/7 support to receive every information about placement assistance.
Our trainers provide soft skills and technical training, which helps to perform them as a leader in the IT company. Interpersonal, debate, vocabulary, and communication are the primary skill trained for the students. We also help them with resume and interview preparation so that the students can quickly clear any type of complicated interview and reach their dream career.
SQL Certification Training
SQT Certification Training Course is one of the best courses provided by Besant Technologies. You can become proficient in a wide range of topics like Software Quality Factors, Testing Constraints, Structural and Functional Testing Techniques, Test Planning, Budgeting, Scheduling, etc. Once you complete the SQT Certification Training Course, you can easily gain any global certification such as ISTQB – Foundation Level Certification.
A skilled SQT professional can easily earn from ₹3,44,000 to ₹5,69,000 INR in India at the beginning of the career. The SQT Certification Training Course can help you become an asset to your organization and hence enable you to achieve success in your career much more quickly.
The trainers of the SQT Certification Course are proficient in even the most sophisticated concepts like Testing Concepts and Techniques, Testing Levels, Types of Testing, Testing Methods, Testing Levels, Project Life Cycle, etc. You can learn all these concepts pretty easily with the help of our trainers. After you finish this course you will be able to apply all the concepts of SQT proficiently in the field of software testing. If you really want to succeed in the field of software testing, then Besant Technologies’ SQT Training Course could be your best choice.
Answer 3 Simple Questions
Get upto 30%* Discount in all courses. Limited Offer. T&c Apply.Register now
Syllabus of SQL Training Syllabus
Introduction to Oracle Database
- List the features of Oracle Database 11g
- Discuss the basic design, theoretical, and physical aspects of a relational database
- Categorize the different types of SQL statements
- Describe the data set used by the course
- Log on to the database using SQL Developer environment
- Save queries to files and use script files in SQL Developer
Retrieve Data using the SQL SELECT Statement
- List the capabilities of SQL SELECT statements
- Generate a report of data from the output of a basic SELECT statement
- Select All Columns
- Select Specific Columns
- Use Column Heading Defaults
- Use Arithmetic Operators
- Understand Operator Precedence
- Learn the DESCRIBE command to display the table structure
Learn to Restrict and Sort Data
- Write queries that contain a WHERE clause to limit the output retrieved
- List the comparison operators and logical operators that are used in a WHERE clause
- Describe the rules of precedence for comparison and logical operators
- Use character string literals in the WHERE clause
- Write queries that contain an ORDER BY clause to sort the output of a SELECT statement
- Sort output in descending and ascending order
Usage of Single-Row Functions to Customize Output
- Describe the differences between single row and multiple row functions
- Manipulate strings with character function in the SELECT and WHERE clauses
- Manipulate numbers with the ROUND, TRUNC, and MOD functions
- Perform arithmetic with date data
- Manipulate dates with the DATE functions
Invoke Conversion Functions and Conditional Expressions
- Describe implicit and explicit data type conversion
- Use the TO_CHAR, TO_NUMBER, and TO_DATE conversion functions
- Nest multiple functions
- Apply the NVL, NULLIF, and COALESCE functions to data
- Use conditional IF THEN ELSE logic in a SELECT statement
Aggregate Data Using the Group Functions
- Use the aggregation functions in SELECT statements to produce meaningful reports
- Divide the data in groups by using the GROUP BY clause
- Exclude groups of date by using the HAVING clause
Display Data From Multiple Tables Using Joins
- Write SELECT statements to access data from more than one table
- View data that generally does not meet a join condition by using outer joins
- Join a table by using a self join
Use Sub-queries to Solve Queries
- Describe the types of problem that sub-queries can solve
- Define sub-queries
- List the types of sub-queries
- Write single-row and multiple-row sub-queries
The SET Operators
- Describe the SET operators
- Use a SET operator to combine multiple queries into a single query
- Control the order of rows returned
Data Manipulation Statements
- Describe each DML statement
- Insert rows into a table
- Change rows in a table by the UPDATE statement
- Delete rows from a table with the DELETE statement
- Save and discard changes with the COMMIT and ROLLBACK statements
- Explain read consistency
Use of DDL Statements to Create and Manage Tables
- Categorize the main database objects
- Review the table structure
- List the data types available for columns
- Create a simple table
- Decipher how constraints can be created at table creation
- Describe how schema objects work
Other Schema Objects
- Create a simple and complex view
- Retrieve data from views
- Create, maintain, and use sequences
- Create and maintain indexes
- Create private and public synonyms
Control User Access
- Differentiate system privileges from object privileges
- Create Users
- Grant System Privileges
- Create and Grant Privileges to a Role
- Change Your Password
- Grant Object Privileges
- How to pass on privileges?
- Revoke Object Privileges
Management of Schema Objects
- Add, Modify and Drop a Column
- Add, Drop and Defer a Constraint
- How to enable and disable a Constraint?
- Create and Remove Indexes
- Create a Function-Based Index
- Perform Flashback Operations
- Create an External Table by Using ORACLE_LOADER and by Using ORACLE_DATAPUMP
- Query External Tables
Manage Objects with Data Dictionary Views
- Explain the data dictionary
- Use the Dictionary Views
- USER_OBJECTS and ALL_OBJECTS Views
- Table and Column Information
- Query the dictionary views for constraint information
- Query the dictionary views for view, sequence, index and synonym information
- Add a comment to a table
- Query the dictionary views for comment information
Manipulate Large Data Sets
- Use Subqueries to Manipulate Data
- Retrieve Data Using a Subquery as Source
- Insert Using a Subquery as a Target
- Usage of the WITH CHECK OPTION Keyword on DML Statements
- List the types of Multitable INSERT Statements
- Use Multitable INSERT Statements
- Merge rows in a table
- Track Changes in Data over a period of time
Data Management in Different Time Zones
- Time Zones
- CURRENT_DATE, CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, and LOCALTIMESTAMP
- Compare Date and Time in a Session’s Time Zone
- DBTIMEZONE and SESSIONTIMEZONE
- Difference between DATE and TIMESTAMP
- INTERVAL Data Types
- Use EXTRACT, TZ_OFFSET and FROM_TZ
- Invoke TO_TIMESTAMP,TO_YMINTERVAL and TO_DSINTERVAL
Retrieve Data Using Sub-queries
- Multiple-Column Subqueries
- Pairwise and Nonpairwise Comparison
- Scalar Subquery Expressions
- Solve problems with Correlated Subqueries
- Update and Delete Rows Using Correlated Subqueries
- The EXISTS and NOT EXISTS operators
- Invoke the WITH clause
- The Recursive WITH clause
Regular Expression Support
- Use the Regular Expressions Functions and Conditions in SQL
- Use Meta Characters with Regular Expressions
- Perform a Basic Search using the REGEXP_LIKE function
- Find patterns using the REGEXP_INSTR function
- Extract Substrings using the REGEXP_SUBSTR function
- Replace Patterns Using the REGEXP_REPLACE function
- Usage of Sub-Expressions with Regular Expression Support
- Implement the REGEXP_COUNT function
Looking for Master your Skills? Enroll Now on Triple Course Offer & Start Learning at 24,999!Explore Now
Upcoming Batch Schedule for SQL Training
Besant Technologies provides flexible timings to all our students. Here are the SQL Training Class Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
- 04-12-2023 Mon (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 07-12-2023 Thu (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 09-12-2023 Sat (Sat - Sun)Weekend Batch 11:00 AM (IST) (Class 3Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?
Trainer Profile of SQL Online Training
The SQT trainers at Besant Technologies are highly experienced in many tools of software testing and are proficient at applying different strategies in different situations. The qualifications that make them unmatched include;
- Highly certified in software testing using different tools
- Proficient at applying different strategies for different situations
- More than 7 years of training experience at Besant Technologies
- Highly expert at SQT
- Experienced in the real corporate world
SQL Exams & Certification
Besant Technologies Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Besant Technologies is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Key Features of SQL Training
30+ Hours Course Duration
100% Job Oriented Training
Industry Expert Faculties
Free Demo Class Available
Completed 800+ Batches
Training Courses Reviews
I would like to highlight a few points about my association with Besant Technologies. The faculty members out here are super supportive. They make you understand a concept till they are convinced you have gotten a good grip over it. The second upside is definitely the amount of friendliness in their approach. I and my fellow mates always felt welcome whenever we had doubts. Thirdly, Besant offers extra support to students with a weaker understanding of the field of IT.
When I joined Besant Technologies, I didn’t really expect a lot from it, to be extremely honest. But as time went by, I realised I got from Besant Technologies exactly what I wanted- a healthy environment for learning. Cordial teachers and their valuable lectures make understanding things so much easy. I thank Besant for having been so supportive throughout the course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Besant Technologies offers 250+ IT training courses in more than 20+ branches all over India with 10+ years of Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
Besant Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website.
- More than 2000+ students placed in last year.
- We have a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- Besant Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record
- 1000+ interviews organized
- Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relavent technologies.
- Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade.
- Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. Besant technologies assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
Besant Technologies provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Live Instructor LED Online training
- Customized training
You will receive Besant Technologies globally recognized course completion certification.
Yes, Besant Technologies provides group discounts for its training programs. To get more details, visit our website and contact our support team via Call, Email, Live Chat option or drop a Quick Enquiry. Depending on the group size, we offer discounts as per the terms and conditions.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.