SAS Training Course Overview
Our Comprehensive SAS Certification training will enable you to work on Analytics, Machine Learning Algorithms, Data Science Statistical and Research Analytics Projects with SAS Programming to Predict and make quick accurate decision making. Gain In-depth Logistic Regression using SAS as a Tool for Predictive Modelling with Sample Projects and Course Materials for deep understanding.
From our SAS Course you will get expertise on Clinical Research, Logistic Regression, Statistics, Cluster Analysis, Regression Analysis, Data Mining, Time Series Analysis and Credit Analysis with our SAS Certification Training Course. Learn Data Manipulation, Data Visualization and Data flow in SAS to Become a Good SAS Professional Programmer.
Comprehensive and Advanced SAS Certification Course to enhance your math and analytical Skill to Solve Complex Problems in the Real life Scenarios.
The SAS Online Training and certification will make the delegates prepare for the SAS certified base programmer certification exam and clear them quickly through real-life scenarios, projects, examples, and hands-on approaches.
SAS Training Options
We are offering SAS live Instructor Led Online training and Self-Paced Course Video Options for our Students. Get a Personal Trainer by enrolling our 1-to-1 Online SAS Classes with flexible timing. If you are looking for Corporate Training or Group Training on SAS and Advanced Certification Course through Online mode kindly fill the enquiry form to get callback from our admin.
Eligibility & Prerequisite
Our SAS Training is well suitable for Data Scientist, Machine Learning Engineers, Data Visualization experts, Clinical Research Analysts and Individuals who want to start their Career in SAS without any Coding Knowledge. Build your Skills on Analytics and Statistics using SAS Tool and Boost your Career.
Step by Step Practice Sessions will make you a good SAS Programmer from this training. Get Placement and Project Oriented SAS Certification Course to advance your Career.
Besant Technologies provide SAS online training course completion certificate to the delegates once they successfully finish the SAS certification training course. According to the Indeed.com survey, the national average salary of professionals with SAS skills is $113,481 per year. The trainers of Besant Technologies are working experts who hold more than a decade of experience in SAS and other related industries.
The instructors of Besant Technologies make use of the realistic situation using devices and simulators to train the delegates so that they can easily understand the SAS concept.
About Online SAS training certification course:
The course materials of Besant Technologies SAS training certification is designed as per the latest industry requirements and scenarios so that it’s easy for the candidate to crack any challenging job interviews as well as SAS online training course certification exams. The Online SAS certification course explores concepts in the domain of Business Intelligence and Business Analytics.
The learners will become proficient in databases, reading spreadsheets, making use of SAS function for debugging and manipulating the data, data analytics, data visualization, extracting insights using real-world use cases, data mining, modeling techniques, and predictive analysis.
Besant Technologies offers job support to all the delegates who have completed the SAS online training successfully. Besant Technologies has tie-up with reputed and MNC companies like Sony, TCS, Cognizant, Mu Sigma, and more, which helps to attain 100% placement assistance for the delegates. There is a crew of HR professionals who help delegates in resume preparation, job interviews, conducting mock interviews, sending resume to the IT corporations, scheduling interviews, and more.
Answer 3 Simple Questions
Get upto 30%* Discount in all courses. Limited Offer. T&c Apply.Register now
SAS Online Training Syllabus
- What is SAS
- Why Choose SAS
- Introduction To SAS System & Architecture
- History And Various Modules
Operators, Functions, Datasets
- Variables & SAS Syntax Rules
- Creating & Redefining Variables
- SAS Data Sets
- Data Set Options
- Reading Raw Data
- Working With External Files & Options
- Multiple Observations
- Input Styles
- Modifying And Combining Data Sets
- Updating Master Data Set
- SAS Functions
Statements & Loops
- In file Statement With Options
- Select Statement
- Leave and Continue Statements
- Where Statement
- If – Then Else Statement
- Goto, Stop And Error Statements
- Output Statement, Put Statement
- Do Loops
- Display Manager Commands
Arrays & Methods
- An Introduction To Arrays And Array Processing
- Overview Of Methods For Combining Sas Data Sets
BASE SAS PROCEDURES
Tabulating and Summarizing Data
- Proc Freq
- Proc Means
- Proc Univariate
- Proc Chart
- PROC TIME PLOT
Graphing Using SAS/Graph
- PROC GCHART
Relationships between Two Quantitative Variables
- Proc Plot
- PROC GPLOT
- PROC CORR
- PROC REG
Variable and a Quantitative Variable
- PROC TABULATE
- Proc Plan
- PROC SHEWHART
- Proc sort
- Proc Print
- Proc Copy
- Proc Summary
- Proc Append
- Proc Datasets
- Proc Contents
- Proc Delete
- Proc Format
- Proc Import
- Proc Export
- Introduction To SAS/ SQL
- Data Types, Key Words, & Operators
- Functions, Predicates
- Formatting Output
- Group By Clause
- Order By Clause
- Having Clause
- Case Expression And Conditional Logic.
- Creating ,Populating & Deleting Tables
- Alter Table Statement
- Changing Column’s Length
- Renaming A Table & Columns
- Macro Concepts
- Macros And Macro Variables
- Creating Macro Variables
- Using Macro Variables
- Creating a Modular Code With Macros
- Invoking A Macro
- Adding Parameters To Macros
- Macros With Conditional Logic
- Using Various Procedures In Macros
- Automatic Variables
- Macro Functions
- Including External Macros
- Creating RTF File
- Creating Html File
- Creating Pdf File
- Chart Procedure
- Vertical, Horizontal, Pie
- Group, Subgroups
- Plot Procedure
- Multiple Plots & Overlay
- Symbol Statement
- Title And Footnote Statements
- Frequency Report
- One-Way Frequency Report
- Cross Tabular Frequency Report
- Summary Statistics
- Creating A List Report
- Define Statement
- Order Usage and Group
- Printing Grand Totals
- Rbreak Statement
- Tabulate Procedure
- One-Dimensional Tables
- Two-Dimensional Tables
- Obtaining A Total
- Analysis Variables with options
- Summary Statistics
- Proc Univariate
- Proc Corr
- Proc Reg
- Proc Anova
Looking for Master your Skills? Enroll Now on Triple Course Offer & Start Learning at 24,999!Explore Now
Upcoming Batch Schedule for SAS Online Training
Besant Technologies provides flexible timings to all our students. Here are the SAS Online Training Class Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
- 27-06-2022 Mon (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 30-06-2022 Thu (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 02-07-2022 Sat (Sat - Sun)Weekend Batch 11:00 AM (IST) (Class 3Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?
Trainer Profile of SAS Online Training
Our Trainers provide complete freedom to the students, to explore the subject and learn based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects and even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates are free to ask any questions at any time.
- More than 7+ Years of Experience.
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge.
- Certified Professionals with High Grade.
- Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have Experienced on multiple real-time projects in their Industries.
- Our Trainers are working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies etc
SAS Certification Training Course
Besant Technologies Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Besant Technologies is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
By enrolling in this SAS Certification Course you will be able to Clear SAS Certified Base Programming Professionals SAS 9.4 (Exam ID A00-231, A00-233, and A00-215) Exams to get high Paid Jobs in the Analytical field. Upon your Course Completion and Project works you will earn a Valid SAS Course Completion Certificate from Besant technologies which one is Shareable to employers to Show your Core SAS Skills.
Key Features of SAS Online Training
- 10+ Years Professional Trainer
- 40+ Hours Courses with Live Instructor
- 5+ Real time Projects
- 100+ Answered Interview questions and Resume Building
- SAS University Free Trial Education Software LMS Access
- Course aligned with Exam ID A00-231, A00-233, and A00-215 Certifications
- 2+ Mock Interviews and Tests
- Overall 1200+ Students and 4.7/5 Ratings
- Updated Syllabus in BASE and Advanced SAS and Back up Classes
- Internal Job Portal for Students Placements
- 10% Group Discount and 1 Free Demo Classes
- No 1 SAS training institute with low cost
Training Courses Reviews
I would like to highlight a few points about my association with Besant Technologies. The faculty members out here are super supportive. They make you understand a concept till they are convinced you have gotten a good grip over it. The second upside is definitely the amount of friendliness in their approach. I and my fellow mates always felt welcome whenever we had doubts. Thirdly, Besant offers extra support to students with a weaker understanding of the field of IT.
When I joined Besant Technologies, I didn’t really expect a lot from it, to be extremely honest. But as time went by, I realised I got from Besant Technologies exactly what I wanted- a healthy environment for learning. Cordial teachers and their valuable lectures make understanding things so much easy. I thank Besant for having been so supportive throughout the course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Besant Technologies offers 250+ IT training courses in more than 20+ branches all over India with 10+ years of Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
Besant Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website.
- More than 2000+ students placed in last year.
- We have a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- Besant Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record
- 1000+ interviews organized
- Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relavent technologies.
- Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade.
- Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. Besant technologies assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
Besant Technologies provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Live Instructor LED Online training
- Customized training
You will receive Besant Technologies globally recognized course completion certification.
Yes, Besant Technologies provides group discounts for its training programs. To get more details, visit our website and contact our support team via Call, Email, Live Chat option or drop a Quick Enquiry. Depending on the group size, we offer discounts as per the terms and conditions.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.