Artificial Intelligence Training in HSR Layout
Learn Artificial intelligence in order to acquire the knowledge necessary for creating and using Artificial intelligence, through placement-oriented training. This job-oriented training will make you well-versed in the Fundamentals of Artificial Intelligence, Learning the history of Artificial intelligence, basic technology, and examples of using AI, through our hands-on training.
Click Here to Check Latest Updated – Artificial Intelligence Interview Questions and Answers
Best Artificial Intelligence Training HSR layout
It is the best Artificial Intelligence course for those who want to know the role of AI planner. No knowledge of mathematics is required.
- Those who are interested in business planning using Artificial intelligence (AI)
- Those who want to learn the flow of new business planning and basic knowledge
- Create a business that utilizes Artificial intelligence (AI), and form ideas.
- Able to study business models using Artificial intelligence (AI)
- Use the business model canvas to organize new business concepts
- Understand the flow of business planning and form ideas
In this Artificial Intelligence classroom training, you will learn the basics of “AI Planner” that creates new businesses and services using Artificial intelligence (AI). You can learn the basic flow of business planning while referring to the examples. You will learn what to consider as an AI planner and what knowledge and skills you will need.
Answer 3 Simple Questions
Get upto 30%* Discount in all courses. Limited Offer. T&c Apply.Take Part
Syllabus of Artificial Intelligence Training in HSR Layout
Module 1: Introduction to Data Science (Duration-1hr)
- What is Data Science?
- What is Machine Learning?
- What is Deep Learning?
- What is AI?
- Data Analytics & it’s types
Module 2: Introduction to Python (Duration-1hr)
- What is Python?
- Why Python?
- Installing Python
- Python IDEs
- Jupyter Notebook Overview
Module 3: Python Basics (Duration-5hrs)
- Python Basic Data types
- IF statements
- Selection by position & Labels
Module 4: Python Packages (Duration-2hrs)
- Sci-kit Learn
- Mat-plot library
Module 5: Importing Data (Duration-1hr)
- Reading CSV files
- Saving in Python data
- Loading Python data objects
- Writing data to csv file
Module 6: Manipulating Data (Duration-1hr)
- Selecting rows/observations
- Rounding Number
- Selecting columns/fields
- Merging data
- Data aggregation
- Data munging techniques
Module 7: Statistics Basics (Duration-11hrs)
- Central Tendency
- Normal Distribution
- Probability Basics
- What does it mean by probability?
- Types of Probability
- ODDS Ratio?
- Standard Deviation
- Data deviation & distribution
- Bias variance Tradeoff
- Distance metrics
- Euclidean Distance
- Manhattan Distance
- Outlier analysis
- What is an Outlier?
- Inter Quartile Range
- Box & whisker plot
- Upper Whisker
- Lower Whisker
- Scatter plot
- Cook’s Distance
- Missing Value treatment
- What is NA?
- Central Imputation
- KNN imputation
- Pearson correlation
- positive & Negative correlation
Module 8: Error Metrics (Duration-3hrs)
- Confusion Matrix
- F1 Score
Module 9: Machine Learning
Supervised Learning (Duration-6hrs)
- Linear Regression
- Linear Equation
- R square value
- Logistic regression
- ODDS ratio
- Probability of success
- Probability of failure Bias Variance Tradeoff
- ROC curve
- Bias Variance Tradeoff
Unsupervised Learning (Duration-4hrs)
- K-Means ++
- Hierarchical Clustering
- Support Vectors
- 2-D Case
- Linear Hyperplane
SVM Kernal (Duration-2hrs)
Other Machine Learning algorithms (Duration-10hrs)
- K – Nearest Neighbour
- Naïve Bayes Classifier
- Decision Tree – CART
- Decision Tree – C50
- Random Forest
Module 10: ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
AI Introduction (Duration-9hrs)
- Multi-Layer perceptron
- Markov Decision Process
- Logical Agent & First Order Logic
- AL Applications
Module 11: Deep Learning Algorithms (Duration-10hrs)
CNN – Convolutional Neural Network
RNN – Recurrent Neural Network
ANN – Artificial Neural Network
Introduction to NLP (Duration-5hrs)
- Text Pre-processing
- Noise Removal
- Lexicon Normalization
- Object Standardization
Text to Features (Feature Engineering) (Duration-5hrs)
- Syntactical Parsing
- Dependency Grammar
- Part of Speech Tagging
- Entity Parsing
- Named Entity Recognition
- Topic Modelling
- TF – IDF
- Frequency / Density Features
- Word Embedding’s
Tasks of NLP (Duration-2hrs)
- Text Classification
- Text Matching
- Levenshtein Distance
- Phonetic Matching
- Flexible String Matching
Looking for Master your Skills? Enroll Now on Triple Course Offer & Start Learning at 24,999!Explore Now
Upcoming Batch Schedule for Artificial Intelligence Training in HSR Layout
Besant Technologies provides flexible timings to all our students. Here is the Artificial Intelligence Course in HSR Layout Schedule for our branch. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
- 30-10-2021Sat (Sat - Sun)Weekend Batch11:00 AM (IST) (Class 3Hrs) / Per SessionGet Fees
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?
Trainer Profile of Artificial Intelligence Training in HSR Layout
Our Trainers provide complete freedom to the students, to explore the subject and learn based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects and even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates are free to ask any questions at any time.
- More than 7+ Years of Experience.
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge.
- Certified Professionals with High Grade.
- Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have Experienced on multiple real-time projects in their Industries.
- Our Trainers are working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies etc
Artificial Intelligence Exams & Certification
Besant Technologies Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Besant Technologies is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Key Features of Artificial Intelligence Training in HSR Layout
30+ Hours Course Duration
100% Job Oriented Training
Industry Expert Faculties
Free Demo Class Available
Completed 800+ Batches
Training Courses Reviews
I would like to highlight a few points about my association with Besant Technologies. The faculty members out here are super supportive. They make you understand a concept till they are convinced you have gotten a good grip over it. The second upside is definitely the amount of friendliness in their approach. I and my fellow mates always felt welcome whenever we had doubts. Thirdly, Besant offers extra support to students with a weaker understanding of the field of IT.
When I joined Besant Technologies, I didn’t really expect a lot from it, to be extremely honest. But as time went by, I realised I got from Besant Technologies exactly what I wanted- a healthy environment for learning. Cordial teachers and their valuable lectures make understanding things so much easy. I thank Besant for having been so supportive throughout the course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Besant Technologies offers 250+ IT training courses in more than 20+ branches all over India with 10+ years of Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
Besant Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website.
- More than 2000+ students placed in last year.
- We have a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- Besant Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record
- 1000+ interviews organized
- Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relavent technologies.
- Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade.
- Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. Besant technologies assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
Besant Technologies provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Live Instructor LED Online training
- Customized training
You will receive Besant Technologies globally recognized course completion certification.
Yes, Besant Technologies provides group discounts for its training programs. To get more details, visit our website and contact our support team via Call, Email, Live Chat option or drop a Quick Enquiry. Depending on the group size, we offer discounts as per the terms and conditions.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.