Angular 7 Training in Chennai
Before we talk about Angular 7 Training in Chennai, let’s first discuss what Angular 7 is all about. To understand this first we have to understand Angular first, in very short Angular is a web development framework widely used for developing web applications. Angular 7 is a new version of Angular framework which comes with a lot of new features making web development easy and efficient. Ever since the Angular 7 got released there has been huge demand of Angular 7 training among the web developers and fresher.
To fulfill this requirement and provide a one-stop solution for web development we are offering Angular 7 Training in Chennai by experts of the subject having rich experience of the web development industry. Our Angular 7 Training Institute in Chennai has a full-fledged lab enabling the perfect learning environment for web development. Angular 7 courses in Chennai includes complete package and designed in such way that it is suitable for fresher looking for live training and job oriented program or working professionals in search of Angular 7 Certification Course in Chennai.
Best Angular 7 Training in Chennai
Get enrolled for the most demanding skill in the world. Angular 7 Training will make your career a new height. We at Besant Technologies provide you an excellent platform to learn and explore the subject from industry experts. We help students to dream high and achieve it.
Batch Schedule for Angular 7 Training in Chennai
Besant Technologies provides flexible timings to all our students. Here are the Angular 7 Training Classes in Chennai Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
This course which is designed focusing job oriented training program covers basics as well as advance Angular framework. You will be taught from scratch to advanced topics such as ECMAScript 6 and overall journey of Angular starting of the first version of the framework AngularJS to Angular 7 which has now become the most popular front end development framework. At our Angular 7 Training Institute in Chennai, we make sure that we train our students on all the new features of Angular 7 which includes but not limited to CLI prompts, Angular material & component dev kit (CDK), Virtual scrolling, and application performance improvements, etc. In our Angular 7 courses in Chennai, we also explain how to upgrade application running on Angular 6 and RxJS 6 to the new version. This is why we are leading in the race of Best institute for Angular 7 Course in Chennai with 24/7 lab support.
It doesn’t matter wheatear you are fresher or working professionals planning taking for Angular 7 courses in Chennai by typing search query like “Angular 7 training institute near me” or “Angular 7 Certification Course in Chennai ” in Google search then it is time to stop search and start Angular 7 Training in Chennai by joining our institute. If you attend a free demo session and evaluate our training quality absolutely then contact us immediately. It is our responsibility to ensure you to offer the Best Angular 7 Course in Chennai and train you to make an expert in the Angular 7 framework and make ready to face and solve the real-time challenge.
We run this Angular 7 Training Courses in our Besant technologies Chennai Branches (Velachery, OMR, Tambaram, Adyar, Porur, Anna Nagar, T.Nagar, Siruseri, Maraimalai Nagar and thiruvanmiyur). We Providing Classroom Training, Online Training, Corporate Training, Fast track Training and One to One Training on Angular 7 Course. Candidates Can Take Courses on Week Days and Week end also.
Our Angular 7 Trainers are
- More than 7+ Years of experience in Angular Technologies.
- Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have Experienced on multiple real-time Angular 7 projects in their Industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ Students in a year.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge.
- Are certified Professionals with High Grade.
- Are Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
Placement Assistance after Angular 7 Training in Chennai
- Besant Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students.
- It has a dedicated placement Portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- Trainers help the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- Besant Technologies conducts Development sessions including Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- Besant Technologies has prepared its students to get placed in top IT Sectors like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.
- More than 2000+ students Placed in Last Year. Please Visit our Placed Students List on our website.
- 92% percent Placement Record
- 1000+ Interviews Organized
Syllabus of Angular 7 Course in Chennai
Introduction to Angular
What is Angular?
- Angular Versions: AngularJS (vs)
- Angular Setup for local development
- Environment of Installing NodeJS, NPM
- Installing Visual Studio Code
- Angular CLI
Develop First Angular program using Angular CLI and Visual Studio Code.
- Basic Building Blocks of Angular Applications Angular Modules and @NgModule decorator Angular Libraries
- Component, Templates and
- Metadata Data Binding
- Services and Dependency Injection
Displaying Dynamic Data
- Types of Directives
- Template Expressions
- String Interpolation
- Built-In Directives
- vs <template>
- When to use <ng-container>
Angular Components Deep Dive
- What are Components?
- Components Life Cycle Hooks. Dynamic Components.
- Working with Model Class. Nested Components.
- Working with Arrays / Collection
- Binding properties and Interpolation One-wayBinding Property Binding Event Binding
- Two-way Binding
- Two-way binding with NgModel Attribute Binding
- Style and Class Binding
Styles Binding In Components
- Style and Class Bindings
- Built-In Directives – NgStyle & NgClass Using Component Styles
- Special selectors
- Loading Styles into Components View Encapsulation
- ViewChild & ViewChildren
- ContentChild & ContentChildren
Template Driven Forms
- Create the component that controls the form Create a template with the initial form layout
- Bind data properties to each form input control with the ngModel two-way data binding syntax Add the name attribute to each form input control
- Add custom CSS to provide visual feedback Show and hide validation error messages Handle form submission with ngSubmit
- Disable the form’s submit button until the form is valid
- Resetting the form.
- Reactive Forms Introduction
- Form Controls
- Form Control Properties
- setValue and patchValue
- Validating Form Elements
- Submitting and Resetting forms
- Observing and Reacting to Form Changes
- Using FormBuilder
Working with Pipes
- Built-in Pipes
- Using parameters and chaining Pipes
- Custom Pipes
- Parameterized Custom Pipe
- Pipes and Change Detection
- Pure and Impure pipes
- Changes in Pipes Syntax from 4 to 5
- Custom Attribute Directive
- Using HostListener
- Using HostBinding
- Custom Validator Directive
- Understanding Dependency Injection
- Understanding DI in Angular
- Framework ReflectiveInjector
- Exploring Provider
- Types of Tokens
- Types of Dependencies
- Configuring DI using Providers
- Implementing DI in Angular
- Optional Dependencies
Services in Angular
- Building and Injecting Custom Services
- Service using another Service
- Observable and Observer
- Reactive Operators
Http Client Service
- Http client module and Http client Classes
- Writing Service with Get / Add / Edit /
- Delete Using Service in Component
- Configuring and Navigating Parameterized routes
- Nested (or) Child Routes
- Router Guards & Routing Strategies
- AppModule as Root Module Feature modules
- Lazy Loading a Module Shared Module
Performing CRUD Operations as in Realtime Angular Application.
- Create and ASP.NET MVC Web API Application
- Add Angular Seed, download files and Configure Project Setup Project for Entity Framework Code First Model
- Add Web API Controller to perform CRUD Operations using EF. Create Angular Feature and Routing Modules
- Configure Angular to use HTTP and Json Services
- Program Angular Modules to performing CRUD Operations.
Angular CLI and MVC Application
- Create an Angular CLI Project
- Build CLI Project
- Integrate build output with MVC Application
Besant Technologies Training Reviews
Besant Technologies Reviews gave our students already completed the training with us. Please give your feedback as well if you are a student.