Syllabus of J2EE Online Course
Java Database Connectivity
Objective: In this topic, we learn about SQL queries, create and execute queries from java applications and also steps to do it.
- Introduction to databases.
- SQL queries.
- Introduction to JDBC.
- Steps to implement jdbc.
- Different types of drivers.
- Different ways to create and execute queries.
- Handling resultsets.
Hands-On: Provide sample queries to create tables and database. Also provide programs to connect the database from java application. Sample programs to implement different types of statement classes.
Objective: In this topic we learn about how to create web applications using servlet and concepts. How to access the web server and its components. Also learn j2ee architecture.
- Introduction to the web application.
- J2EE Architecture.
- Servlet introduction.
- Advantages of Servlet with CGI.
- Life Cycle of Servlet.
- Servlet Interfaces.
- HttpServletRequest Methods.
- HttpServletResponse Methods.
- Config and Context Parameters.
Hands-On: Provide sample web application to implement servlet concept. Also, do sample process of implement request and response methods. Implement context and config parameters.
Objective: In this topic, we learn about the different techniques of session tracking approaches and their usages in web applications. Also, study about request attributes.
- The need for Session Management.
- Types of Session management.
- Static Types.
- Dynamic Types.
- Cookie class and its attributes.
- HttpSession interface and its Methods.
- Limitations of Types of Session Management.
- Implement Request attributes.
- Difference between forward and include in the dispatcher.
- Implement send redirect concept.
Hands On: Provide Sample applications to implement all types of Session Management Process. Also provide examples for RequestDispatcher and Sendredirect process.
JSP (Java Server Pages)
Objective: In this topic, we learn about Jsp concepts. Also, learn about components of JSP and implement in web applications. Study further about MVC design pattern for web applications.
- Introduction to JSP.
- Advantages of JSP.
- The life cycle of JSP.
- JSP Components.
- Directives – Page, taglib , include
- Scripting Elements
- JSP Actions
- Introduction to MVC pattern.
- Difference between MVC 1 and MVC 2.
- Java Beans Implementation.
- Implement MVC in JSP Using Actions.
Hands-On: Provide sample applications to implement JSP Components. Also, provide sample application for implement MVC Concept.
JSTL (Java Standard Tag Library)
Objective: In this topic, we learn about java standard tag library. Also, learn how to implement different types of tags. Further, we study to create custom tags.
- Introduction to JSTL.
- Types of JSTL.
- Different Predefined Tags.
- Introduction to Expression Language(EL).
- Implement Core tags
- Implement SQL tags with Database.
- Implement Function Tags.
- Steps to create Custom tags.
- Introduction about TagSupport class.
- Writing .tld File.
- Implement Custom tag in JSP file.
- Create different types of tags.
Hands-On: provide sample examples for implement all kind of JSTL predefined tags. Also provide examples for different types of tag creation.
Design Patterns of Java
Objective: In this topic, we learn about different types of design patterns for java programs like singleton, MVC,dao ..etc.
- Introduction to Design Patterns.
- Limitations and Advantages of Design patterns.
- Core related Design patterns.
- Implementation of web patterns.
- Singleton, DAO, Factory and Abstract Pattern.
Hands-On: Provide Sample Programs to Implement The Design patterns of java.
Java Mail API
Objective: In this topic we learn about sending and receiving mails through java mail API. Also, study about send mails with attachment.
- Introduction to Mail API.
- Methods are available for Mail API.
- Sending a mail through mail server (Gmail).
- Receiving a mail.
- Sending mails with attachment.
Hands-On: Provide examples for sending and receiving mails. also provide an example to implement attachment concepts.
Objective: In this topic, we learn about essentials and create a sample applications using maven.
- Introduction to the maven project.
- Advantages of the maven.
- Creating a maven project.
- Usage of pom.xml.
- Define Dependencies.
- Deploy the application.
Hands-on: provide sample steps to create a maven project. And also provide an example for convert and deploy maven applications.