Hybrid App Development Training Syllabus
Module 1 – What is React native? (5 Hours)
- What is React Native & Its advantages?
- What is abstracting react from DOM?
- Difference Between React Native App & React Web App
Module 2 – Getting Started ( 5 Hours)
- Setup of react native
- Android setup
- Xcode setup for IOS
- Application demo with IOS & ANDROID on react native platform
Module 3 – Lifecycle of React Native Component ( 10 Hours)
- What is Component?
- Discuss with life cycle of react native
- Difference Between State & Props
- Difference Between Stateless & Statefull Component
- Difference Between class component & functional component
- What is High Order Component?
- What is React Navigation?
Module 4 – API Integration With Redux ( 5 Hours)
- What is redux?
- Need & advantages of Redux
- Difference Between Redux & Flux?
- What is Action,Reducers,Store & dispatch?
Module 5 – Deployment ( 5 Hours)
- IOS APP deploy on App Store
- Android App deploy on Play Store