Best Oracle DBA Training in Bangalore
Get the best Oracle DBA training in Bangalore at Besant Technologies in terms of the syllabus with latest trends, practical lab coaching, video, and audio tutorials, in-depth explanation of concepts and complete placement training. Facilities are provided during the training period for professionals to enhance their career growth through our training program. Get enrolled for the most demanding skill in the world. Oracle DBA Training in Bangalore will make your career a new height. We at Besant technologies provide you with an excellent platform to learn and explore the subject from industry experts. We help students to dream high and achieve it.
Oracle DBA Training in Bangalore with Real-time Projects
Besant Technologies is committed to providing excellent Oracle DBA training in Bangalore with real-time projects. We offer live project exposure, hands-on training experience, in-depth coaching by skilled subject-matter experts on basic and advanced course modules. Our training program is affordable and we guarantee 100% assistance for Oracle certifications and placement.
Answer 3 Simple Questions
Get upto 30%* Discount in all courses. Limited Offer. T&c Apply.Take Part
Syllabus of Oracle DBA Training in Bangalore
Introduction (Database Architecture)
- Describe course objectives
- Explore the Oracle 12C database architecture
Installing the Oracle Database Software
- Explain core DBA tasks and tools
- Plan an Oracle installation
- Use optimal flexible architecture
- Install software with the Oracle Universal Installer (OUI)
Creating an Oracle Database
- Create a database with the Database Configuration Assistant (DBCA)
- Create a database design template with the DBCA
- Generate database creation scripts with the DBCA
Managing the Oracle Instance
- Start and stop the Oracle database and components
- Use Enterprise Manager (EM)
- Access a database with SQL*Plus and iSQL*Plus
- Modify database initialization parameters
- Understand the stages of database startup
- View the Alert log
- Use the Data Dictionary
Managing Database Storage Structures
- Describe table data storage (in blocks)
- Define the purpose of tablespaces and data files
- Understand and utilize Oracle Managed Files (OMF)
- Create and manage tablespaces
- Obtain tablespace information
- Describe the main concepts and functionality of Automatic Storage Management (ASM)
Administering User Security
- Create and manage database user accounts
- Authenticate users
- Assign default storage areas (tablespaces)
- Grant and revoke privileges
- Create and manage roles
- Create and manage profiles
- Implement standard password security features
- Control resource usage by users
Managing Schema Objects
- Define schema objects and data types
- Create and modify tables
- Define constraints
- View the columns and contents of a table
- Create indexes, views and sequences
- Explain the use of temporary tables
- Use the Data Dictionary
- Manage data through SQL
- Monitor and resolve locking conflicts
Managing Undo Data
- Explain DML and undo data generation
- Monitor and administer undo
- Describe the difference between undo and redo data
- Configure undo retention
- Guarantee undo retention
- Use the undo advisor
Implementing Oracle Database Security
- Describe DBA responsibilities for security
- Apply the principal of least privilege
- Enable standard database auditing
- Specify audit options
- Review audit information
- Maintain the audit trail
Oracle DBA Training Syllabus – Part 2
Configuring the Oracle Network Environment
- Create additional listeners
- Create Net Service aliases
- Configure connect-time failover
- Control the Oracle Net Listener
- Test Oracle Net connectivity
- Identify when to use shared versus dedicated servers
Backup and Recovery Concepts
- Identify the types of failure that may occur in an Oracle Database
- Describe ways to tune instance recovery
- Identify the importance of checkpoints, redo log files, and archived log files
- Configure ARCHIVELOG mode
Performing Database Backups
- Create consistent database backups
- Back your database up without shutting it down
- Create incremental backups
- Automate database backups
- Monitor the flash recovery area
Performing Database Recovery
- Recover from loss of a control file
- Recover from loss of a redo log file
- Perform complete recovery following the loss of a data file
- Describe Flashback database
- Restore the table content to a specific point in the past with Flashback Table
- Recover from a dropped table
- View the contents of the database as of any single point in time with Flashback Query
- See versions of a row over time with Flashback Versions Query
- View the transaction history of a row with Flashback Transaction Query
- Describe available ways for moving data
- Create and use directory objects
- Use SQL*Loader to load data from a non-Oracle database (or user files)
- Explain the general architecture of Data Pump
- Use Data Pump Export and Import to move data between Oracle databases
- Use external tables to move data via platform-independent files
Configuring Recovery Manager
- Recovery Manager Features and Components
- Using a Flash Recovery Area with RMAN
- Configuring RMAN
- Control File Autobackups
- Retention Policies and Channel Allocation
- Using Recovery Manager to connect to a target database in default NOCATALOG mode
- Displaying the current RMAN configuration settings
- Altering the backup retention policy for a database
Using Recovery Manager
- RMAN Command Overview
- Parallelization of Backup Sets
- Compressed Backups
- Image Copy
- Whole Database and Incremental Backups
- LIST and REPORT commands
- Enable ARCHIVELOG mode for the database
- Use Recovery Manager
Recovering from Non-critical Losses
- Recovery of Non-Critical Files
- Creating New Temporary Tablespace
- Recreating Redo Log Files, Index Tablespaces, and Indexes
- Read-Only Tablespace Recovery
- Authentication Methods for Database Administrators
- Loss of Password Authentication File
- Creating a new temporary tablespace
- Altering the default temporary tablespace for a database
- Recovery Steps
- Server and User Managed Recovery commands
- Recovering a Control File Autobackup
- Creating a New Control File
- Incomplete Recovery Overview
- Incomplete Recovery Best Practices
- Simplified Recovery Through RESETLOGS
- Point-in-time recovery using RMAN
- Flashback Database Architecture
- Configuring and Monitoring Flashback Database
- Backing Up the Flash Recovery Area
- Using V$FLASH_RECOVERY_AREA_USAGE
- Flashback Database Considerations
- Using the Flashback Database RMAN interface
- Using Flashback Database EM Interface
- Managing and monitoring Flashback Database operations
Dealing with Database Corruption
- Block Corruption Symptoms: ORA-1578
- DBVERIFY Utility and the ANALYZE command
- Initialization parameter DB_BLOCK_CHECKING
- Segment Metadata Dump and Verification
- Using Flashback for Logical Corruption and using DBMS_REPAIR
- Block Media Recovery
- RMAN BMR Interface
- Dumping and Verifying Segment Metadata
Monitoring and Managing Storage I
- Database Storage Structures
- Space Management Overview
- Oracle-Managed Files (OMF)
- Row Chaining and Migrating
- Proactive Tablespace Monitoring
- Managing Resumable Space Allocation
- SYSAUX Tablespace
- Monitoring table and index space usage
Monitoring and Managing Storage II
- Automatic Undo Management
- Redo Log Files
- Table Types
- Partitioned Tables
- Index-Organized Tables (IOT)
- Managing index space with SQL
- Configure optimal redo log file size
- View “Automatic Tuning of Undo Retention”
- Creating Bigfile Tablespaces
- Packages and data dictionary changes to support VLDB
- Creating and maintaining temporary tablespace groups (TTG)
- Partitioning and Partitioned Indexes
- Skipping unusable indexes
- DML Error Logging
- Interpreting Bigfile ROWIDs
Automating Tasks with the Scheduler
- Scheduler Concepts
- Creating a Job Class and a Window
- Managing Jobs, Programs, Chains, Events, Schedules, priority
- Viewing and Purging Job Logs
- Creating a program and a schedule
- Creating a job that uses a program and a schedule
- Altering the program and schedule for the job and observing the behavior change of the job
- Monitoring job runs
- Workshop Methodology, requirements, and setup
- Scenario 1: Database performance
- Scenario 2: Finding and Tuning Inefficient SQL
- Scenario 3: SGA Management – REDO
- Scenario 4: Running out of Undo Space
- Scenario 5: Missing datafile
- Scenario 6: Managing space in a tablespace – REDO
- Scenario 7: Missing TEMP data file
Looking for Master your Skills? Enroll Now on Triple Course Offer & Start Learning at 24,999!Explore Now
Upcoming Batch Schedule for Best Oracle DBA Training in Bangalore
Besant Technologies provides flexible timings to all our students. Here are the Oracle DBA Training in Bangalore Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
- 30-10-2021Sat (Sat - Sun)Weekend Batch11:00 AM (IST) (Class 3Hrs) / Per SessionGet Fees
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?
Trainer Profile of Oracle DBA Training in Bangalore
Our Trainers provide complete freedom to the students, to explore the subject and learn based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects and even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates are free to ask any questions at any time.
- More than 7+ Years of Experience.
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge.
- Certified Professionals with High Grade.
- Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have Experienced on multiple real-time projects in their Industries.
- Our Trainers are working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies etc
Oracle DBA Exams & Certification
Besant Technologies Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Besant Technologies is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Key Features of Oracle DBA Training in Bangalore
30+ Hours Course Duration
100% Job Oriented Training
Industry Expert Faculties
Free Demo Class Available
Completed 800+ Batches
Training Courses Reviews
I am Sam. I Studied Oracle DBA Training in Besant Technologies. I Had Very Good Experience There. The Staff Members Are Very Helpful, Friendly and Well-Mannered. Ms.Jaya Shree Was My Trainer. She Is Very Good Industry Experienced, Kind And Helpful. I am Totally Satisfied With The Way Of Teaching. Looking Forward To Joining Some Other Programs There.
I have completed the Oracle DBA course at Besant Technologies, Bangalore, my trainer name Sundar Mohan. He is a good trainer. He is a very cooperative person and ready to help at any time. The classes provided by him is very useful. This institute is a very good place for learning. Thanks to Besant Technologies.
Hi, this is Sabitha, It has been a wonderful experience, completed Oracle DBA at Besant Technologies. The trainers were awesome and very helpful. Placement Team is excellent especially Ismail sir, Now I think that Besant Technologies as the right decision for my career.
Frequently Asked Questions
Besant Technologies offers 250+ IT training courses in more than 20+ branches all over India with 10+ years of Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
Besant Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website.
- More than 2000+ students placed in last year.
- We have a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- Besant Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record
- 1000+ interviews organized
- Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relavent technologies.
- Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade.
- Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. Besant technologies assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
Besant Technologies provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Live Instructor LED Online training
- Customized training
You will receive Besant Technologies globally recognized course completion certification.
Yes, Besant Technologies provides group discounts for its training programs. To get more details, visit our website and contact our support team via Call, Email, Live Chat option or drop a Quick Enquiry. Depending on the group size, we offer discounts as per the terms and conditions.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.