Our Special Offer - Get 3 Courses at 24,999/- Only. Read more
What is Digital Marketing?
- Digital Marketing refers to a kind of marketing where the products and services are promoted via electronic digital media. It is totally different from traditional marketing and enables the companies to understand the marketing campaigns and conventions.
- Digital Marketing is done Mainly to Create Brand Awareness for a product
- Anyone who needs to promote his product or site through online to reach a bigger audience needs Digital Marketing
- Increased Use of online Platform by People Has Brought the Need of Digital Marketing.
- Online Marketing in other terms online Advertising is all about using the Internet for promoting the Product and the needs of the product to consumers.
- Email Marketing, Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Marketing are some ways to Perform Online Marketing.
- Digital marketing acts as one of the effective tools for business. It helps to reach their target audience in a short period of time. With the help of digital marketing, you can track the results and analyze the best for your business.
- Digital Marketing is the Future as the usage of the Internet has increased to larger Extent nowadays. Usage of the Internet has made People buy or sell things from the place they live which made things easier.
- Posting Comments and Writing Reviews online on the Product attracted more People and helped for Long-term Relationship in Business.
- Increased Usage of the Internet has made many people to Start their own business online and Run them Successfully.
- It was Easier to Promote and Run Business through online compared to other means. That is Where People Started Realising the Importance of Digital Marketing.
How did Internet Marketing work?
- Internet marketing works on the basics of search engines including Google, Bing, and Yahoo. First, it is essential to index our website on these search engines. Then, we need to do follow suitable internet marketing concepts to get into the google ranking as well as generate business.
Traditional Vs Digital Marketing:
- Traditional marketing is an old kind of marketing which include print advertisements, newspaper ads, flyers, and pamphlets. Whereas, the digital marketing is the latest form of marketing.
- Earlier Business was fully Dependent on Traditional Marketing. The main medium was through Newspapers, Newsletters, Flyers, Print Ads. But as the Digital Means Stepped in, It was easier for People to Reach through online.
- Some Digital Marketing Methods Includes Posting Ads in Online, Social Media shares. Sharing of Your Business through Social Media was more successful and Easier For Business to Reach people.
Types of Digital Marketing:
- Digital marketing is classified into nine types. It includes social media marketing, content marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), Pay per click advertising (PPC), affiliate marketing, email marketing, radio marketing, television marketing, mobile phone marketing.
- SEO(Search Engine Optimization), SEM(Search Engine Marketing), SMM(Social Media Marketing), SMO(Social Media Optimization) are the types of Digital Marketing.
- These are the Best Way to Market a Product Through Digital Means.
- The visibility of a business can be shown only through a website. With the creation of a website, you can showcase your products and services to a large and targeted number of audience.
- As the Meaning lies in the word Itself, Increasing the number of users to Your site.
- Increasing Visibility to Your site happens when you have a Proper Planning, Strategy and Focus on Your Audience.
- There are Various Strategies Followed to Increase Visibility To Your Site.
- Visitors engagement can be brought by following various techniques including optimizing site speed, content optimization, posting internal links in posts, check whether your posts are socially sharable. Make the visitors enable on the website by asking questions, etc.
- Visitor’s Engagement is all about how You Keep People engaged who visits Your Site.
- When You Create your webpage it is obvious You have to be More Creative in terms of content you Upload, Images You Share.
- When You be Unique and understand what Your audience needs you can Obviously Build an Interesting website.
Bringing Targeted Traffic:
- In order to drive traffic to your website, you need to follow various methods including making use of social media marketing, promoting your contents through various portals, create long-tailed keywords and focus on SEO, Use guest blogging, implement schema microdata, internal linking, chat with some industry leaders and publish, email marketing, site speed is fast , etc.
- Whenever You start a Business, First Try to Plan whom You are Targeting to Market Your Product.
- Analyse what the need of Your Targeted Audience is and Market Your Business Accordingly.
- This is the Best Way to Build More Targeted Traffic. Be More Responsive to Your Targeted Audience.
- Lead generation is a process of capturing leads of the products and services. In order to carry out lead generation, various techniques are used in digital marketing.
- A lot of lead generation are available to get you good leads for your business. Some of the effective lead generations including blogging, video reviews, call to button action, make use of forms, insert all effective elements relating to your business in the landing page, accept guest posts, enable social sharing, etc.
- Generation of Leads happens when People wants to know more about your product and they call You for an Enquiry.
- Lead Generation is mandatory for a business Because that is the Major Reason You are Creating Branding and awareness of Your Product.
- Being it the Final Step it is more Important that You cross all The above Hurdles to Reach this step.
- Leads can be Generated only after branding and Promotions are done.