Blue Prism Tutorials For Beginners
Blue Prism Video Tutorials | Learn Blue Prism in 3 Hours | Must Watch!
Our Blue Prism tutorial introduces the reader informally to the basic concepts and features of the Blue Prism Technology. We hope these Blue Prism Tutorials are useful and will help you to get the best job in the industry. These Blue Prism Tutorials are prepared by Blue Prism Professionals based on MNC Companies expectation. Stay tuned we will update New Blue Prism Tutorials Frequently. If you want to learn Practical Blue Prism Training then please go through this Blue Prism Training in Chennai, Blue Prism Training in Bangalore, and Blue Prism Training in Pune.
Besant Technologies supports the students by providing Blue Prism Tutorials for the job placements and job purposes. Blue Prism is the leading important course in the present situation because of more job openings and the high salary pay. We provide the Blue Prism online training also for all students around the world through the Gangboard medium. These Blue Prism Tutorials, were prepared by our institute experienced trainers.
These tutorials are for intermediate to somewhat advanced Blue Prism professionals, but even if you are just a beginner or fresher you should be able to understand the tutorials by examples and explanations here we give.[YouTube_WD id=6 item=6]
What is RPA?
RPA stands for ROBOTIC PROCESS AUTOMATION. We basically create a bot which mimics the human behavior on pc at scale to automate business processes that are highly repetitive, rule-based and use structured data. In RPA, there are so many tools which are popular for automating the process such as Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UI Path, Win Automation, Pega Robotics. Out of these Blue Prism is most robust in nature and is in highly in demand.
Introduction to Blue Prism
Blue Prism is one of the popular tools for Blue Prism which works on Dot.Net framework. There is no coding knowledge required to learn Blue Prim. In Blue Prism we use drag and drop mechanism to create BOTS for mimicking the process.
How to install Blue Prism
In order to install Blue Prism, We need Dot.Net Framework 4.6 and above and SQL Express 2012 above.
Benefits of Blue Prism
- Reduce cost, as we automate transaction processing
- Helps to provide higher productivity benefits
- Higher efficiency in process and reduction of non-value-add activities
- Reduces transactional errors
- Drives higher accuracy
- Mistake proof process
- Enhances compliances and controls
- Drives improvements in Business Outcome through improvement in time, quality and cost of transaction
- Accelerating business outcomes without increasing program complexity or headcount.
What is Blue prism?
The blue prism is one of the automation tool in RPA.The basic principle of Blue Prism is to automate repetitive work, and as such Process will probably need to repeat some steps over and over again.
Blue prism is totally licensed version(Without license file we can not able to run blue prism tool).
In blue prism we have so many stages, by using that stages only we are going to implement our business logics.
Blue prism features?
- The main feature of blue prism is code free.If you know the algorithams or flow chart, its very is to learn blue prism because in here we will create flow diagram by using stages which are available in blue prism.
- If you are from non coding background then blue prism is good for them.
- Here we can automate all types of appication like windows, web, mainframe and java applications.
- By using blue prism we can reduce man power, time and we can improve quality of our work what we are doing manually.
- In blue prism we can automate any type of files like Excel, XML, csv, pdf, image, etc.
- while process is running in production environment if you will get any exceptions then exception stage will take capture of that error where you got exactly.
- You can automate any work at any particular time period by using schedular which is available in blue prism.
- User friendly
- Cost and Time saving
- Reusable business processes
Components of blue prism?
Below indicate all components of blue prism
- This component is used to show an overview of blue prism tool like :
- How much workforce availability we have
- How many automation we did upto now
- How much queue data we used.
In studio component we have two sub components.
Process studio is used to define the business logics. The final implementation should be in process studio. Once you publish that process then we can run from control room. In process studio default we have only one page.
The main functionality of object studio is to interact with an external applications. If you want spy any element in your application we will use application modeller which is available in object studio.in object studio we have three default pages called intitialise, cleanup, action1.From action1 we will start our implementation.
Compare to process studio we have 5 more stages in object studio called Read, Write, Navigate, wait, code.
Whatever we created processes in process studio we can run from control room by publishing that process.In control room we have three sessions,
- Session management.
- Queue management.
It enables the business or IT services to schedule, run and manage processes.
If you want to send your code to UAT testing then we will take release file from release manager with .bprelease extention.
In this component we will create credentials, Environment variables for process and objects and work queue.
Here we can see audit logs and we will do some system changes.