Selenium Training in Chennai
Are you Looking for the Best Selenium Training in Chennai? Well, Besant Technologies can be your go-to solution. Besant Technologies is a reputed Selenium Training Institute in Chennai and boasts of being a known producer of achievers. We, at Besant Technologies, have so far trained multiple batches of candidates who approached us for quality training.
And we feel proud that our former and present trainees fondly render us the Best Selenium Training Institute in Chennai. We feel overwhelmed that they speak so highly of us (the testimonials below are a concrete proof). Coming to Selenium, a common question that pops up in every mind is- Why look for the Best Selenium Training in Chennai or any place for that matter? Read More...
Besant Technologies understands and acknowledges this and equips students with both theoretical and practical training. While theory boosts your understanding of the basics, practical sessions help you do Software Testing in an effortless manner. This will help you have a deeper insight into the subject.
If you thought proper theoretical knowledge is all that one needs while working in the industry, then you couldn’t be more wrong. Your Selenium Training in Chennai can’t be complete without proper Hands on Training in dealing with any Real Time Project. It’s only with proper practical knowledge that you are able to handle a selenium project without anyone else’s aid.
Our Selenium Experts will do everything in their stride to make you an ace Selenium Testing professional. By keeping you abreast of all recent developments in the field of selenium, we help you stand out in a crowd of selenium trained individuals. Yes, there is no shortage of institutes offering Selenium Course in Chennai, but Besant Technologies is the best when it comes to Selenium Training in Chennai.
Besant Technologies’ Selenium Certification Training is designed by the industry experts as per the current industrial demands and requirements. The Selenium Training comprises of imparting complete knowledge on basic and advanced concepts of the Selenium tool.
Selenium is the leading tool in the world of IT. The course focuses on Understanding the Selenium Architecture and the components, the Selenium Web driver, automating the windows applications with the aid of Auto IT and performing the distributed testing using the Selenium grid.
Our trainers are highly experienced and they explain each and every topic clearly with an in-depth explanation of every topic. A lot of focus is given on practical training to enhance the skills of the candidate in Selenium.
About Selenium Course
If you wish to receive quality Selenium Training in Chennai, then approach Besant Technologies. Whether you are frustrated because of the tall claims made by almost every Selenium Training Center in Chennai or you feel dejected for growing Selenium Training Cost in Chennai, let Besant Technologies offer you some relief. Read More...
So, when you hire us for Selenium Training in Chennai, you get only unadulterated academic satisfaction. Let’s now look at some reasons why so many people across the world are falling over themselves to take training in this course from the Best Selenium Testing Training Institute in Chennai.
Besant Technologies offers the following objectives for the Selenium Certification course:
- In-depth knowledge of all Selenium concepts which includes complete understanding the Selenium Architecture and the components, the Web driver used in Selenium, automating the windows applications with the aid of Auto IT and performing the distributed testing using the Selenium grid
- Complete knowledge of theoretical concepts of Selenium which includes the Web driver concepts, Java code in Selenium, Locators in Selenium, Web elements, and testing in Selenium.
- The capability to implement the use of Selenium tool.
- The exposure to several real-life industry-based projects using the Selenium tool.
- Projects which are diverse in nature covering various industries such as telecommunication, banking, insurance, social media and e-commerce domains.
- Preparing the candidates for all aspects of Selenium to prepare them for jobs in medium and large enterprises.
Selenium training is essential to grow from a manual tester to an automation master. The top reasons we should go for Selenium training are:
- Open Source: any organization uses selenium to test their websites and perform automated tests. Selenium is the most popular choice to carry out the activity.
- No special hardware required: This is the benefit of using Selenium. It is the easiest way to test any websites.
- Multiple programming language support: This is the single most important factor for any programmer for automation testing. Skills in any programming language will help you start your career in Selenium.
- Availability of the framework: Framework of Selenium is quite similar to templates. You can make slight modification to the code as per the requirements.
- Strong presence in the DevOps life cycle. Selenium forms a vital part of the DevOps cycle and most companies work with the DevOps approach.
The following are the prerequisites for enrollment into Selenium Training:
You should know any one of the programming languages be it Java, C#, Python, Ruby, or Perl. One should know the following in a programming language:
- Manual testing
- Programming fundamentals
- HTML concepts
- Database Fundamentals
- Architecture of programming language
Selenium training will help pursue a bright future. The following fields of career opportunities are bright for Selenium trained candidates:
- API tester
- Test Automation Engineers
- Mobile testing
- Big data testers
- Devops field
- The Certification in Selenium will add value to your resume and help you acquire higher job posts.
- Improve your career prospects and increase your job security as Selenium Experts who are in high demand nowadays.
- Our Certification will deepen your skills and broaden your knowledge in both Selenium theoretical as well as practical use.
- Certified individuals with Selenium training are more likely to get a job than the non-certified candidates. You can get a promotion in your job posts or hike in salary easily.
These technical skills are vital to take up selenium training:
- SQL Knowledge
- Basics of Linus Command
- Experience in Automation Tool
- Knowledge of scripting Language
- Test Management Tool
The skills you would learn in selenium training includes:
- Core java programming
- Selenium remote control
- Data-driven automation
- Database testing
- Configuration management
For More Details about Selenium Training Call us at +91-9384040492/93
Different Modes of Selenium Training
Get enrolled for the most demanding skill in the world. Selenium training will make your career a new height. We at Besant technologies provide you with an excellent platform to learn and explore the subject from industry experts. We help students to dream high and achieve it.
Individual training is a training that is individualized to take into consideration the differences between learners. It is most suitably used in a one-to-one situation. Read More...
It doesn’t mean that students are at home they can be in a classroom and still work through things at their own pace.
Selenium Class Room Training
Selenium Training is given by Professional Instructors in a Dynamic Learning Environment. The Courses give you a hands-on approach and are delivered where it’s convenient for you—regionally or on-site. Read More... We have 10 branches in Chennai and 8 Branches in Bangalore state, And we are striving hard to spread our presence globally. We understand the requirement of our learners and get motivated with the reviews of our students and spreading our branches. Students who are put up near to Chennai areas like- Porur, Anna Nagar, T-Nagar, Thiruvanmiyur, Siruseri, and Maraimalai Nagar. If you are looking for training in any of these areas, Please get in touch with our career counselors to find your nearest branch.
We have 10 branches in Chennai and 8 Branches in Bangalore state, And we are striving hard to spread our presence globally. We understand the requirement of our learners and get motivated with the reviews of our students and spreading our branches.
Students who are put up near to Chennai areas like- Porur, Anna Nagar, T-Nagar, Thiruvanmiyur, Siruseri, and Maraimalai Nagar. If you are looking for training in any of these areas, Please get in touch with our career counselors to find your nearest branch.
One to One Training
We provide one to one as well as online classroom training to all fresher’s as well as professionals. The training is provided in state of art facility giving full attention to every individual. We maximize each individual potential and skills.
Fast Track Training
Fast Track and flexible term courses are no different from regular semester-length courses. Sessions are more intensive, and trainees attend class more hours each week to learn . what is needed Read More... Besant Technologies is a world-class fast training institute which provides highly interactive and result -oriented training programs for individual aspirants with hands on practical experience as well. Training is provided by the qualified tutors with state of art facilities. It helps you have a good exposure to the real world too.
Besant Technologies is a world-class fast training institute which provides highly interactive and result -oriented training programs for individual aspirants with hands on practical experience as well. Training is provided by the qualified tutors with state of art facilities. It helps you have a good exposure to the real world too.
Selenium Online Training
Selenium Online Classroom Training
This training will be conducted via live online streaming. These are interactive sessions that allow you to ask questions and participate in discussions during class time. Read More... The online classroom training is provided by the industry experts. Our classroom training is highly interactive in nature. With a remarkable and experienced staff, we offer one to one online training to achieve the desired training objectives.
The online classroom training is provided by the industry experts. Our classroom training is highly interactive in nature. With a remarkable and experienced staff, we offer one to one online training to achieve the desired training objectives.
Selenium One to One Training
One dedicated trainer for one learner, this is an excellent way of learning to understand the content in a simple way. All the Trainers are highly qualified professional. Besant technologies is Read More... Quicker learning as you get the undivided attention of the trainer. You don’t need to wait for your turn to clear your doubt. Quality of learning has an inverse relation with the number of students in a class.We provide online training to all aspirants for flexible hours of learning. You can sit in the comfort of your home and master the skills of Selenium from the industry experts. You can learn online at your own pace too and master the skills.
Quicker learning as you get the undivided attention of the trainer. You don’t need to wait for your turn to clear your doubt. Quality of learning has an inverse relation with the number of students in a class.We provide online training to all aspirants for flexible hours of learning.
You can sit in the comfort of your home and master the skills of Selenium from the industry experts. You can learn online at your own pace too and master the skills.
Selenium Fast Track Training
Fast Track and flexible term courses are no different from regular semester-length courses. Sessions are more intensive, and trainees attend class more hours each week to learn Read More...
Selenium Corporate Training
This type of training is for companies who want to train, retrain, and jointly educate employees and managers in order to grow. We love to give corporate training as we have experienced professionals who can train you at your place with excellent teaching methodologies and help to grow your company at the highest peak. Read More...
We help clients achieve success with highly practical based corporate training programmes to equip the trainees with the most up to date knowledge and skills required to meet industry needs.
Batch Schedule for Selenium Training in Chennai
Besant Technologies provides flexible timings to all our students. Here is the Selenium Training in Chennai Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
Introduction to Selenium
- Selenium is a portable software testing framework being used widely for web applications
- It is used by all companies, big and small, for authorising tests without having the need to hire any specialized test scripting language.
- Selenium provides a friendly API which is easy to explore, understand and use.
- It makes testing of web applications easy and simple.
- Selenium refers to a suite of software, each catering to the different needs of the organisation.
- Selenium is used for the following reasons:
- It is free to download and support
- It can be run on multiple browsers
- It also supports web applications which implement part of their functionality.
- The scripts can be saved and run anytime and re-run also.
Selenium is a set of suite of software which is a portable one and can be run on all web applications.
The components of Selenium are:
- Selenium IDE
- Selenium RC
- Selenium Grid
- Selenium Web driver
Selenium web driver is designed to provide a simpler and concise programming interface which supports the modern advanced web testing applications. It supplies a well-designed object-orientated API.
Selenium and Web Driver both allows one to use a programming language to test scripts. They both allow one to run the tests on multiple browsers. But the web Drivers architecture is simpler, and faster in speed compared to Selenium.
Selenium Webdriver is the most preferred tool to automate tests. The test automation framework is a set of concepts, and practices which provides support for software testing. It is a customized framework which uses a number of programming languages.
We use selenium web driver because of the following reasons:
- It can operate on all OS systems
- Supports multiple languages
- Provides a range of browsers
- Robust methods of the location of elements like CSS, Xpatj, DOM, and so on.
- It makes it possible to execute simultaneous tests.
The programming language supported by WebDriver are Ruby, Python, .Net, Java, PHP, and Perl. However, you can perform efficiently with the software even with the knowledge of any one tool from the six.
In our selenium training in Chennai course, Mr. Manoj will help you implement WebDriver using all the six languages. Therefore, regardless of your preferred knowledge, you will also learn to conduct tests with other languages.
Selenium testing is a portable software testing framework for web applications. The tests can be carried out using multiple browsers and integrated with Maven, Jenkins, and Docker to achieve continuous learning.
The Selenium WebDriver is used to automate testing of the web applications. it supports multiple browsers and can be run on them at any time using the scripts. It has the simplest framework in the selenium suite.
There are three different types of Selenium framework testing. The code are structured for making the maintenance simpler. The framework breaks down the complexity of the entire code into small pieces of code to test particular functionolities. The three kinds of the framework are
- Data-driven framework
- Keyword driven framework
- Hybrid framework
The big difference between Selenium 2.0 and Selenium 3.0 are:
- Selenium 3.0 has bug fixes from selenium 2.0 and it is more mobile automated
- Selenium 3.0 is an advanced version. It is a combination of selenium 2.0 as well as selenium 1.0.
- Selenium 3.0 unlike selenium 2.0 operates on all web browsers with their own Web driver.
The types of testing which can be carried out using selenium includes:
- Selenium IDE testing
- Selenium Grid
- Selenium Web Driver.
- Almost every Training Institute in Chennai will tell you about this benefit- Selenium is an Open source framework. So, that means, people can use it without making any payment for using it. Any company looking to save on a few bucks can unhesitatingly opt for this software testing tool.
- Selenium is super versatile. It doesn’t demand any special operating system, browser or hardware for its functioning. As a result of this, this tool has been able to endear itself to businesses. If you want to be of value to such businesses, equip yourself with a good Selenium Training in Chennai.
- No matter where you take Selenium Training in Chennai, it’s likely you will be taught about the language support selenium offers. By virtue of multiple language support, selenium enables you to test software using any of the following languages- Java, Perl, Python, PHP, C#, Ruby or .Net.
- In selenium, there is simply no dearth of frameworks. This makes Selenium Certification Training Chennai all the more important.
- Selenium also allows for integration with other important tools. Practical Selenium Training in Chennai will help you see it for yourself.
1. UltimateQA Practice site
2. Awful Valentine
3. Dave Haeffner’s Practice Site
4. QTP Tutorial’s Test Automation Practice Page
5. Fake Online Investment Site
6. Mercury Tours
7. PHP Travels
9. Sample E-Commerce Site (http://automationpractice.com/)
Selenium Exams & Certifications
As selenium is open-source, there is no such thing as a valid certification as there is no recognized body that provides selenium certification. However, most institutes in Chennai claim to provide a valid certification, which can mislead the students. We at Besant Technologies provide a certification that will validate your skills in the various aspects of Selenium. Our certifications are recognized by all the leading MNCs allowing you to be placed easily.
A comprehensive course on Selenium will get you a certificate stating that you are qualified to deal with any function of this suite of software. The certification will give you an added advantage to secure jobs at all leading MNC’s.
The Selenium certification provided by Besant Technologies is accredited by al major global companies around the world. It is provided after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
The certification at Besant Technologies is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of classroom training and practical based projects.
Trainer Profile for Selenium
Besant Technologies is one of the Best Selenium training institutes in Chennai. We provide real-time projects and industry-recognized certification to help you in easy placements in top MNCs. Our trainer Mr Manoj is a highly experienced professional with more than a decade as QA Automation Manager with leading MNCs. Read More...
Mr. Manoj, the lead trainer with several other trainers provides you with the best selenium training applicable to solve real-world problems. The approach of our training is an emphasis on practical application rather than on theoretical concepts. With the help of our project-based training, you become adept at testing web applications by the end of the selenium training.
- An expert faculty who possess up to date knowledge and vast experience in their field.
- The trainers at our institute are working professionals from the industry
- A practical based approach to learning. Apart from theoretical concepts imparted in the classrooms, the students are given thorough hands-on learning to enhance their skills.
- Aptitude and soft skills training are provided to trainees to get placed successfully in the real IT world.
- The faculty believes in quality learning and hands-on learning experience.
- They have a great passion to teach and have given more than 2000+ IT experts in the last few years.
- Apart from knowledge, experience and teaching passion they have enthralling personalities and great communication skills which they imbibe in the trainees too.
- The trainers possess more than 10 years’ experience as IT, professors
- They draw up the curriculum in accordance with the current needs of the industry.
Placement Assistance after Selenium Training
The institute offers you the platform to showcase your mastered skills and earn a handsome salary. Enjoy a lucrative career in the IT industry with job support training and placement assistance provided to all its students.
- Dedicated placements are provided to more than 500 reputed companies.
- During the training phase, practical training is provided to all trainees to make them job ready.
- A solid theory and practice based technology helps the students to be eligible for lucrative job posts.
- We have more than 2000+ candidates who have been successfully placed in the job industry.
- Get the best training and placements at Besant Technology and be eligible to get into big companies as a Selenium expert.
- The best in-house faculty, curriculum and training at Besant Technology makes our institute rank among the top institutes of Bangalore.
Job Opportunities of Selenium
Web testing is one of the hottest jobs in the market today due to the widespread use of shadow DOM and web components in browsers, apps, and Edge blocking APIs. Compared to the previous year, there has been an increase of 300 percent job postings related to selenium. Read More...
Whether you are associated with a software company or not, if you know even a little about selenium then you probably know how much in demand this particular course is. A lot of people take Selenium Training in Chennai just to reap the numerous benefits this course has on offer. First, you can do software testing in the least cumbersome manner. Secondly, this framework is open-source and is open to being used by anyone without a fee. And thirdly, the market of software is ever growing. So, you don’t run a chance of becoming unemployed. Once you complete the Selenium Certification Course successfully, you expose yourself to a lot of career opportunities, which are indeed varied and lucrative. The job positions that you can take up include Quality Engineer, Automation Test Lead, QA Engineer, Senior Test Engineer, and Selenium Automation Analyst.
Testing with selenium has better opportunities in career rather than QTP. It is a great tool to test web based and mobile app applications. It supports all browsers and its versions. Whereas QTP is more commercial and supports only windows machine which limits its scope. Selenium is newer and has found a more rapid expansion than the traditional QTP.
No framework can be considered as the best for job opportunities. Selenium is the most popular though due to its various functions like library architecture, keyword driven testing, hybrid testing framework and module based testing.
A senior quality selenium Tester can earn up to Rs. 27,83,036 per annum. Experience strongly pays a key role in influencing the pay scale of a selenium tester. People in this job usually do not have more than 10 years’ experience in this field.
Due to the flexibility and expandability offered by selenium to achieve results, this technology will have job opportunities for decades in the future. Kotecso Maveric Systems Limited, BR Raysoft Global Pvt Ltd, Hexaware Technologies Ltd, Hurix Systems, Ness technologies, Matrixcare India, Faxhion Technologies, Harvas Management Solutions, Capgemini Technology Services, Headhuntersinc Consultancy, Busisol Sourcing.
Selenium is one of the most popular automated website tools in use today. It has created s huge demand in the industry for skilled workers to carry out the job. It is indeed the first choice in leading companies to automate web-based applications. hence, there are many lucrative job posts available and it makes Selenium Automation tester jobs a highly demanded skill.
In the present scenario, selenium is the perfect option for carrying out web automated testing. It is continuously growing popular and rising at a high speed. The testers are having great job opportunities too.
Selenium technology has applications in various domains such as antivirus, ERP, banking, insurance, games, telecom, healthcare, e-commerce, retail market, and more. The technology can be used to test application on parameters such as admin interface, user interface, amongst others. Some application of selenium technology to perform specific business operations tests are projected information and description, stakeholders of the project feature tested in admin and user interface, interfaces of project/AUT, Test Requirements, Test Scenarios, and test cases, derive smoke test cases for admin and user interface, amongst other projects. By opting for Real-time Training in the selenium course, you help your career take a higher flight.
Live Selenium Projects
The following system requirements are essential before you can attend Selenium training:
- HTML knowledge
- Java knowledge for selenium
- Basic knowledge of web drivers
In Besant Technologies, the trainees are given the opportunity to work on real-time projects under the mentorship of industry experts. These help in developing skills of working with Selenium and enhancing one’s job skills too. Practical training is an integral part of training for selenium certification.
The trainees are required to attend classroom training as well as practical based learning to attain a certificate as Selenium Tester. The course includes working on real-time projects under the mentorship of industry experts to enhance one’s skills and be job ready.
- Understanding and assessing the test requirements of projects
- Organize meetings to discuss testing projects
- Build a testing team
- Fulfill all the requirements including the hardware and software for optimum testing environment
- Enforce organizational standards to process, implement, and monitor the testing
- Discuss the weekly progress and communicate with the client
- Review test reports prepared by test engineers
- Ensure the project is delivered in time, etc.
Roles and Responsibility of Selenium Tester
There are various roles and responsibility that a selenium tester can play, which varies from company to company. These are some of the popular roles and responsibilities:
Test Lead Manager is the role offered to a testing professional after they gain some experience in testing. This role involves managing a team independently with one or several projects. A test manager has responsibilities such as planning activities for test, analyzing the activities, tracking the activities with other duties.
A business analyst is responsible for conducting functional testing. This role involves the testing and analysis for various business modules before they are implemented.
Features of Selenium Training
Selenium training Chennai at Besant Technologies can boost your career in an incredible way. The possibilities of Selenium in the IT world are immense. And we have always tried to figure out such possibilities for our trainees. With constant hard work and dedication to what we do, we have been able to make a lasting impression on the minds of our former and current trainees. We make sure you get the best Selenium training Chennai at the Best Training Institute for Selenium in Chennai i.e. Besant Technologies.
Besant Technologies are among the most popular and high rated institutes for training in Selenium. We provide the most updated curriculum in line with the needs of the industry, reliable study material, and best in-house facilities like classroom training using smart class tools and the industry experts as teaching faculty.
- With their terrific practical skills coupled with theoretical knowledge, they have been producing IT industry leaders out of humble aspirants.
- With their student-centric approach of teaching, they make sure trainees are subject to great learning outcomes.
- Our courses are a big reason why we people approach us for Selenium Training in Chennai.
- Starting from Selenium Webdriver to Selenium ide, you get to try your hands at a number of tools from the selenium suite.
- Basically, our courses are designed keeping in mind the understanding levels of different trainees, which makes them ideal for all kinds of learners.
- Courses are in sync with industry norms and standards and are made to keep you at the forefront of technology.
- We boast of years of experience and a great deal of expertise in imparting selenium Course in Chennai.
- We are the top institute providing Selenium training Chennai and prepare our students for the real-world environment efficiently.
- Our students don’t just carve a niche for themselves but also bring name and fame to us. And for that, we have always been grateful to them.
- We feel proud to state that some of the most knowledgeable and experienced trainers in Chennai are a part of our organization, and are actively engaged in training students.
- These people have a pool of industry-level knowledge, from which trainees can benefit immensely.
A lot of people look for the best Selenium Training in Chennai without even knowing the meaning of selenium. If you too are on the same wrong path, then let us bring you on track with a little valuable info- selenium is one of the best automation testing tools for Web-Based applications. Wondering what that could mean? Read on the details.
- Technology dominates the world and there is no doubt about it. And what dominates technology? Machines! Now, the behavior of machines is often determined by software.
- Whether a machine will function as expected, if it will run every time you command it to run, and will it run irrespective of where you wish to run it are some questions that get thoroughly answered with software programs. This is a major reason why businesses depending on machines, depend in turn on software.
- Also, since a Web Application is what companies readily rely on, we need a proper Testing Framework for the same.
- For any web application, its codes bear special importance. These codes need to be tested with some testing tool. Although there are many tools available for adoption, you can go for selenium for the best Test Automation.
- The specialty of this software testing tool is that it is an open source framework and it does its work on an automated mode. In fact, selenium is an efficient substitute to manual testing, which has become almost obsolete now.
- Because of its suitability for all Test Cases, and its open source nature, it endears itself to businesses looking to save some bucks (there is no licensing cost involved in selenium).
- This basic knowledge is important for you, especially if you are intending to take Selenium Training in Chennai.
- We have many branches where you can enroll. So, whether you are looking for Selenium Training in Chennai or any other place, Besant Technologies is the answer.
About Selenium Latest Version
The Selenium WebDriver 3.9.0 is the latest version of selenium released on Nov 01, 2018. The WebDriver is a tool that helps you to write automates tests of websites. Webdriver allows you to copy the behavior of human users and interacts with the HTML of a website or application. You can download it free; its size is 8842 KB. Don’t make the mistake of hiring any random Selenium Training Institute. If you want to earn the most relevant knowledge in the most reasonable amount of time, then trusting Besant Technologies would be the best bet.
Companies using Selenium Testing in Chennai
Here is a list of companies using selenium testing in Chennai. These companies are big multinationals as well as startups.
|Accenture||Amm jain and co.||TVS NEXT|
|Infosys BPM Limited||Cognizant||Kotecso|
|Maveric Systems Limited||BR Raysoft Global Pvt. Ltd||Hexaware Technologies Ltd.|
|Hurix Systems Private Limited||Ness Technologies (I) Pvt Ltd.||The Hiring Story|
|Matrixcare India Private Limited||Faxhion Technologies Private Limited||Harvas Management Solutions Pvt Ltd|
|Capgemini Technology Services India Limited||Headhuntersinc Consultancy Private Limited||Busisol Sourcing India Private Limited|
|Executive Placement||Syntel Private Limited||Confidential|
|Visual BI Solutions||Platinus Technologies Pvt. Ltd.||Career Infosystem|
Syllabus of Selenium Courses in Chennai
Web Driver 3.0 Training
- Understand Oops /java concepts
- Selenium IDE, RC
- Selenium WebDriver tool in depth, it’s features & components
- Building a new Test Framework by using Web Driver, Test NG, and Maven
- Selenium Introduction
- What is Selenium and Why Selenium
- Use of Automation Testing?
- Explanation of Selenium and its advantages
- Differences between Selenium and QTP
- Selenium Components
- Introduction of selenium Components
OOPs concepts and Core Java Introduction
- OOPs concepts
- Setup Java environment – Download JDK and Setup eclipse
- Java programming concepts
- Class, Object, variables, methods, Packages
- Conditions and loops
- Access and non-access modifiers
- Advanced Java Programming
- Interfaces, Inheritance
- Collections, Exceptions
Selenium IDE and RC Introduction
- Installing Selenium IDE
- “Selenese” – Selenium Commands
- Actions, Asserts, Assessors.
- Developing Test Cases & Test Suites with Selenium-IDE
- Introduction to Selenium RC
- JDK 1.8
- Firefox 47.0.1, firebug and file path
- Set up TestNG, Maven and Selenium (2.53.1 &3.0 +) for eclipse
Selenium WebDriver 2.0 and 3.0 Introduction
- Selenium WebDriver Introduction
- WebDriver Vs RC
- Download and Configure WebDriver with Eclipse
- Simple Testcase
- Open and Close Browser
- Cross Browser Testing – Firefox, IE, Chrome, Edge.
- UI elements Locators.
- Identifying WebElement using id, name, link text,Partial LinkText class Name,
XPath, CssSelector and TagName.
- Handling various WebElement using WebDriver
- Handling Mouse movements and Keyboard Events
- Verification Commands
a.How to get Title
b.How to get Current Url
c.How to get PageScource
d.How to get WindowHandel
e.How to get WindowHandels
f.How to get Text
g.How to get Attributes
- Validation commands:
- How to operate with WebTable
- How to Handel Alerts in webpage
- Switch Commands:
a.how to switch windows or Tabs.
b.how to switch Alerts.
- How to operate with calanders
- Synchronization Commands
Testing Framework and Tools
- Introduction of the Testing framework
- Types of frameworks
- Tools for developing Test Framework
- TestNG introduction and Configuration with eclipse
- TestNG Annotations and Data Providers
- Creating Test Suit with TestNG
- Moduler Frame work
- Data driven
- Hybrid Framework
Develop Hybrid Framework
- Developing Hybrid Framework for Web Application using WebDriver /TestNG and Maven
- Use external Data for Testing (Excel sheet, XML files, Property file)
- Reading and understanding reports
- Screenshots of failed Test case
- Introduction about Jenkins
- Maven Installation
- Dependencies and configure Maven Project
- Integrate Maven projects in Jenkins.
- Why do we need Selenium? (Though, there are many automation tools are available)
- Selenium with Java vs. Python (pros and cons)
- Program structure
- Basic Programming in Python
- Function & Parameters in Python
- Python Data structures and operation
- File Operations
- Object Oriented Programming
- Environment setup(python, Pycharm, Selenium and etc.,)
- Introduction with Python and Pycharm
- First Script on Selenium
Selenium- Web Driver
- Introduction to Web driver and Remote vs. Local
- Guide to install Web driver
- Creating your first script on Web driver
- Accessing Forms in Web driver
- Accessing Links and Table content in Web driver
- Remote web driver
- Advanced Web element access method- Contains, Sibling, Ancestor and etc.,
- Framework designing methods
- Framework adaptation
- Feature Testing Automation
- Report Generation out of Automation
- Real time Automation and the Challenges
PyAutoGUI – Controlling Mouse and Keyboard
- Introduction to pyautogui
- Accessing Flash content using pyautogui
- Controlling Keyboard and Mouse events on web driver
Collapse Selenium IDE
- Record & Playback
- Command types
- Using Verifications
- Using Asserts
- Exporting Test Case/Suite to C#/NUnit
Collapse Selenium Webdriver
- Setting up new project
- Project Structure
- Understanding DOM Structure
- Finding Elements
- Assert Types
- Working with Dynamic Elements (Radio/Checkbox/DropDown/Select Element)
- Tables and Data grid
- Cross Platform Browser Testing
Collapse Selenium Framework & Infrastructure
- Creating Data Driven Tests (XML/DB/Excel)
- Linq queries (DDT)
Collapse Selenium Server (Optional)
- What is Selenium Server
- Intro for Selenium Grid
- Configuring Selenium Server
- Grid Configuration
- Setting up Grid
- Running a Test in Grid
- Best Practice Techniques and Structure
- Error Handling
- Actions And Alerts
Available Selenium Certification after Selenium Training in Chennai
Once you take Selenium Training in Chennai at Besant Technologies and clear it, you subject yourself to a course completion certificate, which we award you on time. Remember, we are an authorized Pearson vue and Psi. And in case, you are interested in any global certification, then you can take the test at our centres as per your convenience.
Related Course to Selenium
Students who were enrolled for this course most likely joins in any of these courses additionally to enhance their profile in IT industry.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can attend the ongoing classes of other batches to make up the class you have missed.
Besant Technologies offers 100% placement assistance to all its trainees.
The trainers are experts from the industry with immense years of experience in the field.
The faculty is industry experts who are chosen from the best in the city. After a rigorous selection procedure, only the best forms the part of the faculty.
Our trainers are available after the course to provide all kinds of assistance and guidance.
Yes, it inclusive in the course fee.
You will receive a Besant Technologies certificate for Selenium after completion accredited globally.
The selenium training is offered in both online and offline mode.
Yes, you can attend the demo session.
It will be provided as per the rules and regulations of the institute.
You can pay by cash or even make use of net banking or credit and debit card payments. EMI options are also available.
Please contact the help desk or contact us for more queries.
Students Reviews of Selenium Training in Chennai
Selenium Training in Chennai Reviews have given by our students already completed the Selenium training with us.
Please give your feedback as well if you are a student. For More Selenium Reviews and Testimonials Click Here!
Top MNC Selenium Interview Questions
Check our Latest Selenium Interview Questions and Answers for your interview preparation we also provides Top 50 Selenium Interview Questions and Answers. Also check top company wise selenium questions below..
- Can you brief about yourself.
- Difference between string buffer and string classes.
- What is testing
- What are different types of testing
- What are the types of testing you know apart from functional and performance testing.
- what is security testing
- Where would you see yourself in the next 2 years
- what is compatability testing.
- What is code coverage
- Why are you looking for change.
- What are your achievements in your project.
- What are the challenges you had in your project.
- How would rate yourself in java out of 5.
- What is garbage collector in java15 How do you achieve multiple inheritance in java.
- Some questions of reasoning, probability.
- How do you update your knowledge.
- What is stlc
- Can you tell me the output of each component in STLC.
- Have you done anything innovative in the past 3 years for which you felt very happy?
- What tools you use in QA automation.
- What is selenium.
- Explain about your selenium framework.
- What is the repositry you have used for objects in framework.
- Can you write a sample webdriver script for login functionality of gmail.
- What are the different annotations in TestNG.
- What is the use of @BeforeTest annotation.
- How do you access the methods in TestNG class file along with parameters.
- I have a package which has 10 class files, i would like to run first 6 class files in parallel and rest 4 in sequential how do you that.
- Write the structure of TestNG xml file for the above scenario with parallel value as “tests” and “classes”
- How do you do parameterization in testNG
- How is dataprovider different from passing parameters from testng xml file.
- Manual testing scenario
- A program to find more number of positive or negative in an integer array and Preparing test data
- How would you click on an element which is not on the visible part of the screen
- 10 coins puzzle
- Write test case for Amazon shopping cart and account
- Find xpath for a link
- How would you verify ui using automation
- What’s test scenario and test case
- How would you prepare test data
- What is test data optimization
- Explain test data optimization techniques
- What’s your role in your project
- What’s the reason for change of job
- Given an integer array, find which two elements gives the maximum product
- Given an integer array, find which two elements gives the maximum product(Using Sorted Array)
- Tell me about yourself
- Reason for job change
- WebDriver is interface or class
- Why we are instantiate webdriver driver=new FirefoxDriver() why not webdriver w= new webdriver()?
- How to perform mouse hover action in selenium
- In alert class how we enter in text in alert box?
- AfterMethod() runs how many times
- How will you specify thread count?
- How do you submit a form?
- Difference between getText() and getAttribute()?
- How do you perform drag and drop ?
- DataProvider is used before which annotation
- How to do select the dropdown values
- Difference between assert and verify?
- Difference between cssselector and xpath
- when will you get Stale element reference exception
- How to pass values to the input box without sendkeys?
- Which jar file is used to read data from excel?
- why we go for Desired capabilities?
- How to get the colors by using selenium
- use of maven clean and maven istall
- Difference between maven clean and maven install
- How to pass the value to the code by using testing.xml
- how can you run the group of testcase?
- why we go for page object model
- difference between page object and page factory
- difference between implicit wait and explicit wait
- how to check all the links are working fine by using selenium
- how to select the check box and radio button
- how to upload afile in selenium
- How to scroll the page in selenium?
- what is framework?
- How to create a framework?
- Difference between driver.get() and driver.navigate()?
- Difference between findElement () and findElements() ?
- What is the use of htmlunit driver
- Difference between absolute xpath and relative xpath
- Exceptions in selenium?
- what is meant by selenium grid?
- Difference between overloading and overriding
- Write a code for read the file in selenium?
- Wring the code to reverse the string without using string reverse
- Selenium is used for which type of testing
- How to take screenshot in selenium44.Mention the locator in selenium?
- Difference between hard assert and soft assert
- How to handle the hidden elemenys
- Difference between get() and navigate()
- What are the browser commands we have?
- Difference between getwindowhandle() and getwindowhandles()
- How to handle ajax call in selenium
- Tell abt urself?
- Which framework u r using?
- Explain your framework architecture?
- Webdriver is interface or class?
- List some classes which implements webdriver?
- List some methods in webdriver?
- What is Webelement?
- List some methods in webelements?
- What r the locators?
- Which locator u prefer?
- If i dont have id or class name, which locartor u use?
- How to get the count of all links in a webpage?
- How to click ok in alert popup?
- How to right click on particular link?
- How to get the count of windows opened? How to switch to 1st window and click on OK button.?
- How to take screenshot?
- Having a string s = “100”, convert this to integer?
- Explain the methods in String Class?
- Overloading vs Overriding?
- List vs Hashmap?
- How to maximize window?
- Write a code to know if there is a valid chrome installed in a specific machine
- How will you compare object size between 2 different browsers say Firefox and chrome
- Which testing method is used to test the application which has been used by n number of users at a time
- What is used to interact with web page in selenium- Locators
- When will you use Xpath? -Least priority
- Types of Xpath and explain it?
- What are assertions and why it is used?
- Types of Assertions
- Which frame work used in ur application, what are all the java concepts used in building the framework?
- Explain about your project?
- When and what types of testing you are used in the project?
- Which tool are you using to track the bugs?
- What are the status available in that bug tracking tool?
- Explain about STLC?
- Use your own template and write the Possible positive and negative test cases for the provided scenarios? Note: Try to complete as much as possible -Checking the count and format.
- GUI observation. Screenshot provided with n number of UI issues. List out as much as possible.
- Write the script for 7 page scenarios, which contains textbox, checklist, dropdown, radio button, submit, file upload, frames, actions, alert and Screenshot.
- What is testng and what is the use of annotations?
- Differnce between ImplictWait and Explict Wait .. write syntax both of them
- Differce between get() and Nagivate.().to
- How u check redio button or checked is checked
- which locator u will use if you dont find Frame id and frame name
- how you perform Mouse hover Action
- who to get drop down option value
- Count the number of element in webpage
- different type of xpath
- different method of navigate
- code for double click
- Code for DrangandDrop
- Transpose of matrix
- Flod trigangle
- Reverse of number 12346 to 654321
- Difference between SetSpeed() and Sleep()
- frame 1. frame 2 , text box enter data and press button
- Tell me about yourself
- What is maven
- Jenkins functionality
- Prime number program
- Explain about your project
- How do you rate yourself in java
Round 2 :
- What version of selenium you use
- Tell me about framework you are working on
- About your project
- Why you are planning for a change
- Can angular js application be automated using selenium
- Jenkin CI and CD
- Maven life cycle
- About yourself apart from things which are not in resume
- Why fidelity
- What fidelity does
- Your positive and negative
- Have you faced any challenges in your project
- What is SVN
- Tfs product backlog
- Are you ready willing to work for development if change given
- How well are you in java rate yourself out of 5
- Scenario given based on that how you handle it
HR round was a very casual round without technical
Technical round with onsite team via video calling
- What are your day to day activities in current/last project
- What is the automation framework used and explain.
- How did you use test data in automation?.
- What is the report used and how?
- How do you connect database and what is the command
- What is polymorphism
- What is abstraction
- What is the report used and how?
- How do you find an element?
- What are the waits available and explain each
- Where css locator would be used
- How do you handle frames
- What is regression & SIT
- What is RTM and explain in detail at section level?
- When do u start test design
- What is QC and what are the modules/tabs available?.
- Defect lifecycle in QC
- How do you do estimation in Agile and Waterfall?.
- How do you plan and track testing activities?. Any Tool used?
- Have you involved in test strategy and inputs are
- Do you have experience in Mainframe testing
- Do you have experience in Banking products?. Core banking knowledge
- Have you worked in QTP/UFT?
- Have you worked on C# application automation?
- Any experience in WebServices testing?
- Do you have onsite exp
- Introduce about yourself?
- Explain about your Project?
- How to manage the Synchronization in Selenium Webdriver?
- Difference between findElement and findElements?
- What are the different Classes you have worked on?
- How is dataprovider useful for your framework?
Round 2 :
- Introduce about urself?
- Different components of your framework?
- Rate yourself in Java?
- Why are you looking for change.?
- challenges you faced in your project.?
- How to achieve multiple inheritance in java.?
- Tell what ever you know about static keyword. ?
- Explain about maven in your project?
- How do you do reporting in your framework?
- Difference between Array list and linked list?
- How do you manage if you encounter web table?
- Different annotations in TestNG you are using in your project?(Explain @Test annotations and is parameters)
- Scenario :If client give some suggestions and you did a change to the script.
- How do you estimate your project. (How much time you require to automate 100 test cases) Explain why?
- What are the different type of meeting you participate?
- What is product backlog in Agile?
- What is the pros and cons of using Agile methodology?
1) Relevent experience
2) package Discussion
HR round was a very casual round without technical
Technical round with onsite team via video calling
- Tell About yourself
- Why are you looking for career change
- Write a program to reverse a string using for loop
- Write a program to swap 2 arrays
- How will you handle SSL certificate
- Difference between Selenium RC and WebDriver
- Which is the headless browser
- Can we declare a private class inside a main class
- Explain access modifiers
- What are the locators used in selenium
- What will you use if the web element changes dynamically
- How will you handle changing requirements
- Can we use this keyword with static method
- Explain TestNG annotations
- How can I run multiple test cases
- TestNG XML structure
- POM framework and explain your project
- What is Continuous Integration
- What is the use of Maven and explain how is it used to take build
- Have you done any estimates? What type of estimation? Explain for both agile and waterfall methodology
- How will you categories the test case as critical, medium, simple etc..
- Write SQL statement for finding the second maximum salary in the table
- Do you allocate any task to resources and how?
- Explain test plan and test strategy
- What are the CMMI Level 5 metrics used
- What additional tracking and metrics you use for CMMI Level 5
- If any resource has not completed the work on time and delivery is scheduled tomorrow. How will you manage this situation
- What is difference between List and Set
- Explain Java Collections
- Write code to take screenshot.
- What are the tools used in your project for tracking.
- Tell me about yourself
- Explain the framework used in project in detail
- Explain abt BDD framework(Cucumber) and flow(asked from my resume)
- How do u run the testcase with different inputs in cucumber framework
- what is meant by gherkin testcase
- What is meant by background in cucumber
- About Window Handling
- About frames handling
- What is abstract
- Diff b/w abstract and Interface
- Syntax for take screenshot
- Explain about robot class
- this and super keyword and their difference
- Explain about mobile gesture – Appium – TouchAction class(asked from my resume)
- How do u identified the element in mobile app
- Explain about desired capabilities
- Explain about SDLC process(Agile Methodology – day to day activities)
- Write a code to find number of links in a webpage , also print only the enabled links in that page ?
- Frame switching method?
- Is it possible to execute the webdriver code without opening the browser?
- Framework – model ?
- How report generation is done through framework?
- Bug life cycle and its description in brief ?
- Types of testing in detail ?
- Testing priority ?
- % of automation tests and manual tests in project ?
- In what cases automation is carried out ?
- Release iterations ?
- Critical regression testing to be carried out with limited bandwidth and resource in the last minute….how to handle?
- What is constructor?
- Is constructor overloading possible?
- Overloading vs overriding?
- What is an Interface?
- Difference between ChromeDriver and FirefoxDriver methods?
- What is geckodriver?
- How do you run your tests from Jenkins?
- What are the exceptions have you faced?
- Why do we get NoSuchElement exception?
- What will you do when you get ClassNotFound exception?
- What are the ways to refresh the web page?
- ImplicitlyWait vs ExplicitWait?
- Explain your project and its architecture.
- What is the framework you are following, explain it.
- Excel sheet coding
- Diff between HSF and XSSF.
- There may be possibilities for input data comes from .xls or .xlsx file.
- How to run 50 TCs together?
- Advantages of TestNG? Why are you using it?
- If we run 2 methods parallely, will TestNG creates 2 reports separately?
- There are multiple frames in your browser. Find all of them and visit inside, identify element. Write code for this.
- What are locators used in webdriver?
- What is WebDriver?
- Write code for opening different drivers?
- Do we need driver for firefox? Why?
- Can you write the DesiredCapabilities for SSL?
- What is the build tool are you using? How will you schedule using batch file?
- How will you handle multiple windows?
- If a link is opening in a new tab? will you consider it as a separate window?
- What are java collections? Where are you using them in your project?
- What is object repository? What is the use of that? If you are using findelement by Id and late on want to use xpath?
- What are the challenges you faced in your project? I said scrolling window. he asked below question.
- Write the code for Java Script executor?
- How will you handle window pop up? I said Robot and AutoIt.
- What is mean by autoit? Explain its use. Write code for reading autoit file in selenium.
- How will you go for automation project estimation? What are the factors will you be considering?
- Who will be gathering the client requirement for your project?
- How many person in your team? what are your responsibilities?
- Who will be doing the manual test cases in your team?
- How will you identify complex scenarios?
- How frequently build is happening in your project? What is the minimum duration it goes to production?
- How do you do estimation for automation work? what are to be considered?.
- How will you approach Customer about Automation scope?. How you convince?.
- What are the browsers Selenium support?
- What is selenium 3.0 version and include?
- Have you done API testing
- Write xpath for login button
- Write using css selector for login button
- Difference between link text and partial link text
- How will u identify last row using partial link text with a keyword which available in all rows
- How to findout number of webtables available in one page using script
- Write script for implicit and explicit wait
- Name few commands used in explicit wait
- 3 windows opened. How do you go to 2nd window?. and close1st and 3rd window?
- what is static
- What is break and continue command in program?. how to use it?
- Write a method to pass n numbers in array and print the outcome
- What is This keyword? Have you used in your code.
- What is Interface?
- Diff b/w Interface & Abstraction?
- About Static ?
- how to call static method?
- how to click the 6th element in webpage – webdriver, but elements not in one frame…
- how to handle alerts
- code to retrieve data from excel
- code to take snapshot
- some questions frm linux……..
- What s virtual classes interfaces
- Code to write TestNG classes and what are the parameters
- Code to write how to include and exclude groups
- Code to login to google
- Code to swap the 2 numbers without using 3rd number
- What is polymorphism
- Suppose there are 3 interfaces 3 simple functions how interface possible
- What s string buffer string and differences between them
- How many 1 m cube in 10 m cube
- Abstract and concrete classes can we instantiate object
- What is composition in java
- Suppose there r 2 test cases to be executed in diff sessions is that possible
- Try catch finally…when finally will be executed
- What is binding and diff types of bindg
- What is java reflection
- Can we call private function outside the class
- TestNG listeners
- Can you brief about yourself.
- Can you explain me about your current roles and responsibilities in your project.
- What type of automation you do in your project.
- Can you explain me your framework.
- What is BDD test approach, How is it different from normal test approaches.
- Please explain your profile.
- Difference between exceptions that is caused by find element and find elements? Means what
- What is usability testing?
- AUTO IT, how do you use it?
- Difference between getWindowHandle() and getWindowHandles()
- Relative and absolute xpath, explain.
- Action class and why do you use it?
- What will you day in and day out work?
- Open a browse and check if the text “Base Ball” is present in the web page or no.
- How do you read the data from excel and tell me the library that you use?
- Bug life cycle
- Overriding in Java
- Difference between Overloading and overriding
- How can we achieve encapsulation in Java? And what is the core that we use?
- Difference between static and instance variable
- Difference between List and Set. Which has duplicate values? Types of list
- Threading concept, how many ways we can create a thread in Java?
- What is Right join and Left Join and full join?
- Where can we use the Left join?
- Full join? Will it contain duplicate rows?
- Difference between Delete and Drop command
- Tell about your professional experience ?
- Whats POM ? why?
- Have you used hybrid model?
- What are diff locators?
- Write a code to move between one class to another class< page to another page?
- Explain the POM entire structure?
- How could you say object have been returned in calling methods ? Please write a code for that ? < already explained the structure ֠he asked sample code>
- How do switch between frames ? write code for that?
- Can you able to find which method or part of code is executing? < I told we using testng ֠and extent reports once run finished to track issue>
- Can you fail a particular test case wontedly?
- How to skip a case?
- Can you check which method is running during run time unlike reports?
- Have you heard about listeners?
- Whats pageload.timeout?
- Whats difference between implicit and explicit wait?
- How do find current web element of the current window ? is that value in which format?