Full Stack Developer Tutorial
Full Stack Web Development Tutorial for Beginners
Full Stack Development Eligibility Criteria
What are the ways to increase the performance of the website?
As a full-stack developer the positive points to enhance the performance of a website are listed below. Join the full stack developer tutorial to understand the listed points with practical projects.
- DNS lookups will be minimized
- URL redirects are avoided
- Avoid images which are not required
- Duplicate codes are avoided
- Hold browser caching
- CDN or domain with no cookie are used to place the assets
- To get responsive images to use “Srcset”
Explain pair programming in Full Stack Development?
Pair programming is about extreme programming where two developers are engaged. The driver and navigator are two authorities who handle web development. The driver writes the code and the navigator reviews the code.
Explain the benefits of using the bridge pattern?
The bridge pattern is useful for differentiating the abstraction and implementation and make them use independently. If the class and the class functions are different then the bridge pattern is applied there. Using this pattern an interface is used in between class and class functions as a bridge. To alter without any disturbance to one another bridge pattern is used. Full Stack tutorial training covers all the topics related to full-stack development.
List out the responsibilities of a Full Stack Developer?
- Full-stack developer take care of the smooth process of the functionalities of the system
- Full-stack developer coordinate with the team member regarding budgeting, time and technical improvements
- Full-stack developers take care of the front end and backend of the web development process.
What is Continuous Integration?
Continuous integration is the process used in automation, cloud technology and web development it integrates code on daily basis for development and testing. During each phase, the code is analyzed and after the phase is over the code is deployed. This process is to find out the problems in the early stages and improve performance. Full Stack developer Tutorial will provide the subject with assignments and projects to get insight into the topics.
List out the names of the most widely used architectural patterns?
MVC pattern, Layered pattern, master-slave pattern, model view presenter, REST, monolithic architecture, and event-driven architecture are the most widely used architectural patterns.
What is the Market Trend happening in the arena of Full Stack Web Development?
The Full Stack Tutorial provides time to time updates regarding changes happening with the full stack technology. Here is the list of trends in full-stack web development.
- There is an increase in numbers of real-time web apps, progressive apps, mobile web development, and Vue JS functionality.
- Compatible extensions are emerging in the industry.