AWS Training in Chennai
Besant Technologies Provides Best AWS Training in Chennai. We train students from basic to advanced concepts, within a real-time project. Learn how to use Amazon Web Services® from beginner level to advanced techniques which are taught by experienced working professionals. With our Amazon Web Services Training in Chennai, you’ll learn concepts in expert level with practical manner. We offer professional AWS Training in Chennai with 10+ Years Experienced Expert Level Professionals. We Create Excellence With Some Eminent Experts.
About AWS Course
According to the Student’s Timings we have kept the AWS course in Chennai duration as flexible. Besant Technologies Provides AWS Training in online, classroom, fast-track & one-to-one classroom training is provided during weekdays and weekends at flexible timings. Besant Technologies have modern lab facilities with the latest technologies to help students avail a successful AWS Training in Chennai and Certification from us.
For More Details about AWS Training Call us at +91-9384040492/93
- Master Enterprise Cloud Solutions Designing and Development with AWS
- Enhance your skills on Migrating Multi-Level Applications to the AWS Cloud
- Learn how to Scale Applications Adaptable to Internal Failures and High Accessibility
- Gain Expertise in Designing Resilient and Scalable applications using AWS
- Crack the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate Level and Professional Level Exams with Ease.
- Top on the List of Trending and High Paying Jobs across the Globe
- Guaranteed future Career Prospects as more and more Companies Opting for Cloud Computing.
- Certification that Stands as a Proof of your AWS Skills
- Be Certified in the Quickest Growing Public Cloud on the Planet
- Globally Valued and Acclaimed Certification
- Which Software course is best to get High Pay?
For AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Certification
- Absolute Beginners and Newbies with no prior AWS Knowledge
- Students and Aspirants Who Want to Delve Deep into AWS Cloud
- Any Software Professional Interested in Designing and Deploying AWS based Applications
- Enthusiasts keen on Hosting Fault-Tolerant Applications using WordPress and Joomla on AWS platform
For AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional Certification
- Skilled and Experienced AWS Architects and Experts
- Professionals Certified with AWS Certified Solutions Architect- Associate Certification
For AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Certification
- Knowledge of Software Programming Principles
- Basic to Advanced Level Expertise on Networking and Virtualization Concepts
For AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional Certification
- Hands-on Experience in Deploying Distributed Systems using AWS Cloud Services
- Deeper Understanding of AWS Design Requirements and Best Practices
- Mandatory AWS Certified Solutions Architect- Associate Certification
- Deeper Knowledge of AWS Architectural Principles and Concepts
- Comprehensive Understanding on Security, Storage, Compute, Database, Networking and Applications Services
- Real-Time Knowledge from Industry Experts Skilled in Deploying Applications in AWS Cloud
- Design Highly Available, Scalable and Reliable AWS Applications
- Exam Readiness and Confidence to Crack AWS Certified Solutions Architect Exams
Best AWS Training in Chennai
Get enrolled for the most demanding skill in the world. AWS Training in Chennai will make your career a new height. We at Besant technologies provide you with an excellent platform to learn and explore the subject from industry experts. We help students to dream high and achieve it.
Batch Schedule for AWS Training in Chennai
Besant Technologies provides flexible timings to all our students. Here are the AWS Training Classes in Chennai Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
Amazon Web Services Training in Chennai
If you are the look-out for the Best AWS Training in Chennai to sharpen your skills then make the right choice by joining Besant Technologies. We provide Hands-on practical training provided by 10+ Experienced Amazon Web Services Trainers equips with live projects and simulations. Practical section of AWS training in Chennai will help our students to secure jobs in top MNC Companies. The trainers at Besant Technologies are a subject specialist and Industry professionals providing in-depth study in AWS course in Chennai. Students completing the AWS certification in Chennai have huge job opportunities in the industry.
Are You Looking for Best AWS Training in Chennai with Certification?
For More Details Call us at +91- 996 252 8293 or walk into our AWS Training Center in Chennai – Velachery, Tambaram, OMR, Anna Nagar, T.Nagar, Porur, Thiruvanmiyur, Siruseri, and Maraimalai Nagar Branches.
Don’t miss the immense opportunities in AWS certifications offers you. Get enroll for this AWS Training in Chennai from industry experts in real time projects.
Introduction To AWS:
What is Amazon Web Services (AWS)?
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is introduced in 2006 to provide IT infrastructure services to organizations in the form of web services. Amazon Web Services are commenced by the Amazon.com to provide a comprehensive, secure cloud computing platform and online services for client and websites side applications. It’s also called as remote computing services or cloud computing services.
It delivers a broad set of infrastructure services such as computing power, networking, content delivery, storage options, databases and other functionality to assist businesses to extend and grow. Learn how people are benefited from using Amazon Web Services cloud products and solutions to build applications with increased scalability, flexibility, and reliability. It provides complete security capabilities to ensure the most demanding information security needs.
Amazon Web Services is a steadily expanding business unit within amazon.com. It has delivered companies of various sizes with an infrastructure platform in the cloud. Companies of multiple organizations use it for computing power, storage, cloud and other services. For maintaining complete AWS, it requires some curriculum developer, cloud support engineer, software development engineer, etc.
Amazon Web Services Exams & Certification
AWS Training in Chennai will build confidence in you to crack the interview and grab the job. The candidates with AWS Training in Chennai Certification will stand out in a group, and they offered an excellent package. The average salary AWS engineer is around $85,000 – $166,000, AWS Training in Chennai will help you to achieve your dream. The salary structure differs for the Senior Server Side Engineer, Senior Cloud Engineer, Linux Systems Engineer MySQL, and Cloud Operations Engineer.
AWS Certification is a credential or a title awarded to IT professionals who successfully clear the Amazon Web Services’ examinations to upgrade their expertise, knowledge, and skills pertaining to services provided by the public cloud provider. Amazon Web Services is a global cloud platform that helps companies and institutions to host and manage services and applications on the internet. It is currently used by a majority of Fortune 500 companies to host their infrastructures such as servers, platform, and software and storage.
Choosing the right value of AWS Certification out of the above nine depends on the goal of each professional. The foundation course tends to test a broad understanding of the cloud services, while the specialty certification tends to get more specific and narrower. The best way to approach AWS certifications is to take the associate level tests, to begin with, followed by the specialty test and lastly the professional test.
The number of questions may vary. The foundation and the specialty test have around 65 questions with a mix of multiple choices and multiple answer method and time limit of 170 minutes. The Professional test can have anywhere between 65-80 questions. The associate level exams have 55-60 questions.
There is no single passing score. The examiners use a statistical method to arrive at the passing score and are subject to vary. The AWS will score examinees anywhere from 100 to 1000. An effort to get closer to 100% would be ideal.
AWS Job Opportunities
AWS Job Opportunities are available in a well-diversified range of expertise. Depending on your interest, current skills, job role, and targeted job role, you can choose a suited AWS Certification through guidance and suggestions from experts. Check Latest Our Job openings of AWS in Chennai.
An AWS Certification will open the doors for the following jobs. Want to make Career in Cloud? Then Join AWS Training!
- Cloud System Integrator
- Cloud DevOps Engineer
- AWS Networking Specialist
- AWS SysOps Administrator
- Operational Support Engineer
- Cloud Sales & Purchase Manager
- Cloud Developer/ Software Engineer
- AWS Solutions Architect
- Senior AWS Cloud Architect
Best Amazon Web Services Training Center in Chennai
Besant Technologies is the emerging AWS Training in Chennai institute which offers industry demanding courses to the aspirants. We have well-qualified professionals across the globe. We cover the complete syllabus according to industry needs that will be easy for the students to clear the AWS certification tests. AWS is a most demanding skill in the market. Prominent organizations are looking out for the right skilled employees in the organization. If you are interested in grabbing the exciting opportunities in it, get enrolled in this course. We are here to help you out in all possible ways.
We don’t regret our students at any point in time. We always strive hard to achieve best from our end and even further, we improve our teaching methods for a better learning experience. We make our students learn from real-time projects which help them to get the knowledge of getting various challenges at the workplace. Our trainers make our students ready to deploy at the workplace. AWS is the top field to start a career in it, it provides a new experience and challenges and offers the opportunity to jump to the next levels with some efforts. When you reach us, we will help in all possible ways that can be beneficial for you to get the job of your choice.
Best AWS Training Institute in Chennai
AWS training in Chennai with placement assistance is the main feature which rated us five stars in the reviews by our alumni. Reviews and honest feedback is mentioned on our Reviews and Testimonials page. Besant Technologies is one of the best AWS training centers in Chennai delivering out-of-box thinking professionals to the IT industry. Besant Technologies has a modern lab equipped with all latest facilities, Students will have hands-on AWS Training in Chennai through live projects.
These type of AWS training in Chennai will boost the confidence level of Students to face the real-time challenges successfully in a job. The AWS Training in Chennai syllabus includes AWS course module on real-time projects along with placement assistance. AWS topics covered are Introduction of AWS, Linux Fundamentals, Installation and Initialization, Cloud Computing, AWS Sysops Administrator, Relational Database Service (RDS), Dynamo DB, Management Tools, AWS Troubleshooting, AWS Architecture and Design, DevOps Fundamentals, & Many more. Check the duration, course content, and syllabus given below.
Key Features of AWS Training in Chennai
Besant Technologies offers AWS Training in Chennai in more than 9+ branches with 10+ years Experienced Expert level Trainers.
Here are the key features and Advantages of Enrolling on AWS in Besant Technologies,
- 35 Hours to 45 Hours Course Duration
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Completed 500+ Batches
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Certification Guidance
Besant Technologies Authorized Partners
BDreamz Global Solutions Private Limited (Owner of Besant Technologies® Brand) is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center.
Trainer Profile of AWS Training in Chennai
Our AWS Trainers are provide complete freedom to the students, to explore the subject and learn based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their project and even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates are free to ask any questions at any time. Our technical team gives a quick response to the query requested by the student in no time. Companies Hiring Amazon Web Services Developers: Netflix, Expedia, Reddit, Adobe Systems, Pinterest, etc.
- More than 7+ Years of experience in AWS® Technologies.
- Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have Experienced on multiple real-time AWS projects in their Industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ Students in a year.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge.
- Are certified Professionals with High Grade.
- Are Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
Placement Assistance after AWS Training in Chennai
- Besant Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students.
- It has a dedicated placement Portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- Trainers help the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- Besant Technologies conducts Development sessions including Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- Besant Technologies has prepared its students to get placed in top IT Sectors like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.
- More than 2000+ students Placed in Last Year. Please Visit our Placed Students List on our website.
- 92% percent Placement Record
- 1000+ Interviews Organized
Syllabus of AWS Course in Chennai
AWS Solution Architect Certification Training Syllabus
Module 1: Basics of Computer and Networking
- Introduce Computers and Components
- Introduce Networking Models and Concepts
- IPv4, LAN, WAN, Subnets, Switches, and Routers
Module 2: Fundamentals of Linux
- Introduction to Operating System
- Distributions of Linux OS
- Linux Vs. Windows
- Shell Environments
- Linux Booting and Process
- The directory structure of Linux
- Files, Files types and permissions
- Basic Linux commands and Administration
- User Management
- Storage – Disks and partitions
- Package management
- Authentication – passwords, SSH Keys
- Understanding of Linux troubleshooting protocols
- Services: Apache, Mysql, NFS, and FTP
- Basic Monitoring Tools and Log.
Module 3: Basics of virtualization
- Virtualization and cloud computing
- Virtualization terminologies
- What is Hypervisor
- Different approaches to Virtualization
- Virtual Machine Concepts
- Benefits of Virtualization
- Different types of Virtualization
- Datacenter Virtualization, Network Virtualization, Desktop Virtualization
Module 4: Cloud Computing
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Why Cloud Computing?
- Benefits of Cloud Computing
- Types of Cloud Computing
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
- Community Cloud
- Differences between Public, Private and Hybrid Cloud Platforms
- Delivery or Service models of Cloud Computing
- Infrastructure as a Service
- Software as a Service
- Platform as a Service
- Horizontal Vs vertical scaling
- Costing Model
Module 5: Introduction to Amazon Web Services
- History and Evolution of AWS
- Overview of AWS data centers across the globe
- Regions and Availability Zones
- Overview of AWS products and Services
- AWS account plans and split-ups
- AWS Free tier limits and Quotas
- Accessing AWS Management Console, Command Line Interfaces
- Setup or Signup AWS free tier account
- Exploring products & services of AWS in the Management Console
Module 6: Compute Services
- Introduction and Features of EC2
- Amazon Machine Images
- Working with AMI – Public Images and Private Images
- CPU and Processors of AWS Cloud Platform
- Machine type classification in EC2 and use cases of each machine type
- EC2 Instance storage, network
- The configuration of EC2 Instances – Placement Groups, Capacity reservation, Tenancy, Shutdown behavior, Metadata
- Security groups
- Private IP, Public IP, Elastic IP
- Elastic Network Interfaces
- Key pairs
- Resource Tags
- Creation of a Linux EC2 Instance and accessing it
- Creation of a Windows EC2 Instance and accessing it
- Build a Private/Custom AMI
- Launch an EC2 Instance from the Private/Custom AMI
Module 7: Pricing Models & Billing
- Introduction to Pricing Models of EC2 Instances
- On-demand Instances Model
- Reserved Instances Model
- Spot Instances Model
- On-demand Vs. Reserved Vs. Spot Instances
- Dedicated Hosts & Dedicated Hardware’s
- AWS Marketplace
- Overview of AWS Pricing Calculator
- Billing accounts
- Quotas and limits
Module 8: Elastic Block Store (EBS)
- Introduction to Elastic Block Store
- EBS Volume Types
- Differentiation of EBS Volume Types – IOPS, Throughput, Performance Factors
- Use cases of EBS Volumes
- Snapshots – Root Volumes and Data Volumes
- Creating Volumes and AMI’s from Snapshots
- Life Cycle Manager
- RAID 0,1
- Create and attach volumes to a Windows/Linux Instances
- Create partitions from the attached volume in the Windows/Linux Instances
- Create Snapshots from the attached volume(Windows/Linux)
- Restore and Test the snapshots(Windows/Linux)
- Create AMI from the Snapshots
Module 9: EFS
- What is EFS
- Use cases of EFS
- Creation of EFS
- Launching 2 EC2 Linux servers and mounting EFS volume in it
Module 10: Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Introduction to Simple Storage Service (S3)
- The architecture of Simple Storage Service (S3)
- S3 buckets and Objects
- Features of S3 Buckets
- Versioning, Logging, Access control
- S3 bucket permissions
- Static Website Hosting
- S3 Transfer Acceleration
- Backup and Archiving using Glacier Storage
- Life cycle management of Objects
- Create S3 buckets, upload objects, download objects with restricted permissions
- Test and Try Object versioning by uploading objects with different versions
- Deploy and host a static website in S3
- Set object lifecycle policy to move the objects to Glacier Archive
Module 11: Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Introduction to Software-defined networking
- Internet Protocols
- IP Addressing Classes, Schema, IP Ranges
- Overview of AWS VPC
- Default Vs. Custom VPC
- Components of VPC – Subnets, Route Tables, Gateways, Routes
- Security Groups, Network ACL’s
- Public and Private Subnets
- Network Address Translation
- DHCP options sets and DNS
- Introduction to VPC Peering
- Create a Custom VPC with private and public subnet
- Deploy an EC2 Instance in the public subnet and try to access it from the internet
- Deploy an EC2 Instance in the private subnet and try to access it from the internet
Module 12: Virtual Private Network (VPN) & Direct Connect
- Introduction to Virtual Private Network
- Overview of Direct Connect and Its Advantages
- Setup and Architecture of Direct Connect
Module 13: Elastic Load Balancer
- Overview of Elastic Load Balancer
- The necessity of Elastic Load Balancer
- Internet Facing Load balancer, Internal Facing Load balancer, Cross-Zonal Load Balancer
- Application Load balancer (https/http)
- Network Load Balancer (TCP/UDP)
- Choosing the right Load Balancer
- Components of a Load Balancer
- Listener and Target group configurations
- Health checks
- DNS setup for ELB
- Create two EC2 instances with web servers installed in it.
- Configure the web servers with unique html page in each web servers
- Create an application load balancer with listeners and Target groups.
- Attach EC2 instances in the Target group and test the application load balancer
Module 14: Auto Scaling
- Getting started with Auto Scaling
- Entities of Auto Scaling
- Auto Scaling groups
- Launch Configurations
- Launch Templates
- Auto Scaling policies
- Manual Vs. Dynamic Autoscaling
- Create Auto scaling Launch Configurations
- Create the Autoscaling groups using the launch configurations
- Test Auto-scaling groups against the Autoscaling policies defined
Module 15: Route53
- What is Amazon Route 53?
- Features of Route53
- Explain with demo Domain Name registration process
- Types or classification of Domains
- Domain registration, Domain Hosting and Domain transfer
- Public and Private hosted zones
- Traffic Routing and policies
- Health check of Resources
- Deploy a static website in AWS
- Configure the DNS name of the website using Amazon Route 53
Module 16: Relational Database Services (RDS)
- Introduction to databases
- Overview of structured and unstructured data
- Introduction to database services of AWS
- Introduction to Amazon RDS
- Concepts of Amazon RDS services
- Different types of database engines supported in AWS
- Database machine types, Storage, security groups
- Database replica’s
- Database Encryption
- Snapshot backups – automatic and manual snapshots
- Manage RDS Database access using IAM
- Database maintenance and upgrades
- Install database client in the local machine
- Create an RDS instance with the required database engine
- Connect RDS using the database client
Module 17: Identity and Access Management
- Introduction to IAM
- Users and Groups
- Permissions and Policies
- IAM Roles, Role-based access
- User access – Programmatic access, Management console access
- Access keys and Secret keys
- AWS Organizations
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Create groups and users
- Assign permissions and policies to the groups or users
- Log in as a user using IAM link and test the user’s permissions
- Enable MFA and testing it
Module 18: Cloud Front
- Introduction to Cloud Front distributions
- Cloud Front Edge locations
- Working with Cloud Front Distributions
- Access control and Security
- Content Caching
- Create a cloud front distribution
- Test the cloud front distribution
Module 19: Simple Notification Services
- Introduction to Simple Notification Services
- Components of SNS
- Create a topic and register a subscriber to that topic
- Publish a message to the Topic and check the subscribers are receiving the same
Module 20: Simple Queue Services
- Introduction to Simple Queue Services
- Standard Queues and FIFO Queues
- Queue features and limits
- Queue encryption
- Message retention policies
- Create a Queue and subscribe to an SNS topic
- Publish a message to SNS topic
- Review or Purge the messages from the Queue
Module 21: AWS Cloud Watch Monitoring and Logging
- Introduction to Cloud watch
- Cloud watch Monitoring
- Metrics, data points, widgets
- Cloud watch alarms
- Cloud watch Events and Logs
- Creating Billing Alert
- Create a dashboard to monitor AWS resources and explore the metrics
- Add a resource metric to the dashboard and monitor it.
- Create Cloud watch Alarms and set a trigger to send SNS notifications via email
Module 22: Cloudtrail
- Introduction to Cloudtrail
- Use Cases
Module 23: Lambda
- What is AWS Lambda function?
- How to use the lambda function
- Use case of the lambda function
- Lambda function creation
- Lambda triggers and demo
- Lambda with API Gateway
Module 24: CloudFormation
- How to create an environment using CloudFormation
- What is cloud formation stake?
Module 24: Hands-on Lab
- demo using sample CloudFormation task with the creation of VPC subnets and launching EC2 instance using it
Module 25: Trusted advisor
- Use cases of Trusted Advisor
- Cost Optimization example
- Security example
- Fault tolerance example
Module 26: Migration Service: SNOWBALL
- Overview of Migration services
- Use case of SNOWBALL
Module 27: Storage Gateway
- File gateway
- Volume gateway
- Tape gateway
- Use cases
Module 28: CERTIFICATE MANAGER
- creating SSL certificate
- the use case of AWS Certificate manager
Module 29: Elastic Cache, DynamoDB and Redshift
- Overview of Elastic Cache
- Overview of DynamoDB
- Overview of Redshift
- Overview of Kinesis
Module 30: Well-Architected Framework: The 5 Pillars of the AWS
- Operational Excellence
- Performance Efficiency
- Cost Optimization
Cloud Masters Program
Want to Become Masters in Cloud?
Our Cloud Masters program Learning Paths provide a guided learning experience for all cloud certifications. Learn how to master, manage and architect all cloud features and services using video courses, dedicated quizzes, and hands-on labs.
The Cloud Architect program is designed to make you an expert in cloud applications and architecture. It will enable you to master the core skill sets required for designing and deploying dynamically scalable, highly available, fault-tolerant, and reliable applications on two of the top Cloud platform providers — Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure. The program will give you an in-depth understanding of cloud services such as AWS Cloud formation, Azure resource manager, EC2, S3, Route53, VPC, Azure App Services and more. You’ll acquire the knowledge and skills for passing cloud architect certifications such as AWS Architect and Azure Architect. Check Cloud Master Program Syllabus here.
Reviews of AWS Training in Chennai
Besant Technologies AWS Training in Chennai Reviews have given by our students already completed the AWS Training in Chennai with us. Please give your feedback as well if you are a student.
- AWS Training in Velachery Branch Reviews
- AWS Training in Tambaram Branch Reviews
- AWS Training in OMR Branch Reviews
- AWS Training in Porur Branch Reviews
- AWS Training in Anna Nagar Branch Reviews
- AWS Training in T.Nagar Branch Reviews
- AWS Training in Thiruvanmiyur Branch Reviews
- AWS Training in Maraimalai Nagar Branch Reviews
- AWS Training in Siruseri Branch Reviews
AWS Related Courses
Students who were enrolled for this course most likely join in any of these courses additionally to enhance their profile in IT industry.
AWS Training in Other Cities
Apart from Chennai Location we also provide AWS Classroom Training in Others Cities in India. Please Check the below links for more Details.
Frequently Asked Questions
We really applaud your desire to make up the lost lecture. So, you can attend the missed lecture in other batches.
Absolutely, we search job opportunities as per your interests and you will be trained accordingly.
Your trainers are experts who hold more than 10 years of experience. You need not worry about the concepts. They are specialized in presenting a complex concept in the easiest way.
Our faculty holds more than 10 years of experience from the topmost MNC’s. We recruit them on the basis of their experience and teaching skills.
We advise you to discuss the doubts without any hesitation in the class only. But if you still have queries, you can reach us through these contact numbers:
- Chennai: +91 996 252 8293 +91 996 252 8294
- Bangalore: +91 762 494 1772 +91 762 494 1774
or you can write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
No, AWS Exam fees are not included in the course fee.
You will receive AWS course completion certification from Besant Technologies.
We provide both classroom and online training. You can choose the mode as per your comfort.
Absolutely, we need you to have full satisfaction before joining our course.
Depending on the group size, we offer discounts as per the following sizes:
- Group size 5-10: 10 %
- Group size 11-20: 15%
- Group size > 20: 20%
You can either pay by cash, debit card, credit card, bank transfer or bank deposit.
You can reach us through these contact numbers:
- Chennai: +91 996 252 8293 +91 996 252 8294
- Bangalore: +91 762 494 1772 +91 762 494 1774
- You can write us on: email@example.com
Searches related to aws training in chennai