AWS Training in Bangalore
AWS Training in Bangalore is a combination of academic learning with hands-on experience. The practical sessions in these aws training in Bangalore will equip you with the best exposure to the latest trends in the market and groom you into professionals who will be ready to fit into the top most companies. Irrespective of the N numbers of places from where you can get your AWS training in Bangalore. Nothing can match the way Besant Technologies trains you. Why are you waiting for? Enroll Now!
About AWS Course
- Comprehensive coverage on design and deployment of AWS systems and applications.
- Extensive coverage on Elastic Load Balancing on multiple EC2 instances.
- Ensure hands-on experience on data ingress and egress techniques of AWS.
- Design cost-effective on-premises applications using AWS.
- Crack any level of AWS Certification with confidence.
- AWS certifications top the Top Paying Certifications list of Forbes.
- AWS is the monarch in the field of Cloud business – Yes, it is bigger by ten times than all its competitors combined!
- AWS has a proven track record as an innovator as per the Gartner’s magic quadrant.
- Intended for any individual who aspires to take advantage of Amazon’s proven platform and explore career options worldwide.
- Affordable and achievable. You can crack the Certification without the need of leaving your current job!
- Absolute beginners who have absolutely no prior AWS experience.
- Software developers with any expertise in any software development experience.
- Current AWS Developers who already have hands-on experience in AWS systems.
- Any web developer, an IoT developer, a system admin, a Big Data analyst, an AI developer, database admin, managerial, sales, purchasing and financial experts or any other who is interested in designing and hosting scalable and fault-tolerant applications on AWS cloud.
- Students keen on cracking AWS Certification and targeting high paying jobs worldwide.
AWS Certifications range across various levels suited for multiple levels of expertise. Any aspirant can choose the suited AWS Certification and get certified easily:
- Cloud developers can pursue AWS Certified Developer Associate and AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner, and enjoy the higher pay and recognition of being of a certified AWS Developer. The salary range for a certified AWS Cloud developer is around $95,000 per year.
- Server maintenance and DevOps professionals can choose AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional certification. Professionals with these certifications are being paid $93000-$144000 per annum.
- If you are already an experienced professional in AWS, aim higher and be AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate and AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional certifications. The salary for a certified AWS Architect is $145,000 per year approximately.
Basically AWS Certifications range for various levels of expertise – From a beginner to an experienced AWS professional. Depending on the choice of the exam and your current expertise, the following skills may be required for AWS Certification Training:
- Basic knowledge of Linux and Windows
- Concepts of Virtualization and Cloud Computing
- Basic Networking Concepts such as IP Addresses, Hosts, Public and private networks
- Basic coding skills on any software programming language.
With AWS Certification Training, you will build and enhance your overall expertise on AWS Cloud. Gain deeper knowledge in cloud fundamentals and best practices for designing your next cloud-based application. You will understand how to design standardized, reusable and deployable cloud applications, networks and systems based on AWS technology.
For More Details about AWS Training Call us at +91-9384040492/93
Best AWS Training in Bangalore
Get enrolled for the most demanding skill in the world. AWS Training in Bangalore will make your career a new height. We at Besant technologies provide you an excellent platform to learn and explore the subject from industry experts. We help students to dream high and achieve it.
Different Modes of AWS Training :
Besant Technologies, one of the best Software (IT) training institutes in Chennai and Bengaluru, offers superspecialized services in AWS training certification to make your future bright.
AWS Classroom training, One to One and Fast Track Training:
Besant Technologies started our journey from Chennai’s Velachery in the year 2011 and now extended services to train students into the IT city Bengaluru since 2017. However, with the growing demand of the students, we established many more branches in between these years of the extension. Now we are one of the leading institutes which provide the best AWS training in Chennai. Read More...
AWS Online One to One Training:
AWS Online One to One training in Besant Technologies is designed for the students who have tight schedules and limited timings. We provide professionals in the field for individuals to make questions without any hesitation and clear all their doubts. This will focus more on the difficult areas which need more focus with good retention.
AWS Online Classroom Training:
Want to explore your career globally? Join Besant Technologies Amazon Web Services Online Classroom Training programme which is now emerging as the prominent certificate for any IT professionals. This online course is designed to make you expert in cloud computing. Online Classroom Training in Besant Technologies is conducted through Live Online Streaming. Through which you can participate in interactive sessions scheduled in the class timings that have been attended by global audiences.
As of the growing demand of the big corporate houses, Besant Technologies started Corporate Training Sessions on various sectors. In our training center Bangalore we have specialized Trainers of IT fie make able for corporate executives to get the nick on latest technologies and trends. We also offer Corporate Training in the companies itself with feasible terms and conditions apply.
Batch Schedule for AWS Training in Bangalore
Besant Technologies provides flexible timings to all our students. Here are the AWS Training in Bangalore Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
Introduction to AWS
AWS is one of the primary Public Cloud Provider and Amazon Web Services (AWS) is an entire, progressing dispersed processing stage given by Amazon. It gives a mix of the system as an organization (IaaS), arrange as an organization (PaaS) and packaged programming as an organization (SaaS) commitments.
In excess of 100, administrations contain the Amazon Web Services portfolio, including those for the register, databases, the framework the executives, application improvement and security. These administrations, by classification, incorporate
After you learning AWS Course, so as to get into best dimension association accreditation is obligatory to be considered as an Added Advantage.
Numerous AWS confirmations are accessible dependent on the job Mainly
- Arrangements Architect Associate,
- Engineer Associate,
- SysOps Administrator Associate,
- Arrangements Architect Professional,
- DevOps Professional
To learn AWS there is no requirements, despite the fact that fundamental comprehension about systems administration and server foundation will be included preferred standpoint, yet don’t stress we will begin from the rudiments.
- Propelling server foundation in minutes, there is no forthright cost associated with open cloud,
- For moving on-premises servers to AWS.
- Essential of AWS
- To learn AWS we require following essentials Web Browser, RDP and Putty.
Test Results The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate (SAA-C01) examination is a pass or fall flat test. The examination is scored against a base standard set up by AWS experts who are guided by affirmation industry best practices and rules. Your outcomes for the examination are accounted for as a score from 100-1000, with a base passing score of 720. Your score demonstrates how you performed on the examination all in all and regardless of whether you passed. Scaled scoring models are utilized to liken scores over numerous test shapes that may have marginally unique trouble levels.
Why Amazon Web Services Training?
We all are aware of the fact that all forms of technology in the entire world is moving cloud computing. In the coming years, it is for sure that all major companies will move their applications to the cloud because of its high-security standards. Keeping this in mind, with the current technology trends of India where a number of startups are more, there is lot of scope for cloud engineers. This should motivated lot of people to take AWS training in Bangalore quite enthusiastically. AWS training in Bangalore is better than many of its competitors because of the following reasons:
- AWS does not try to try to recreate legacy data center environments
- AWS focuses on simplicity, security, robustness, and scalability
- It works on the principle of building simple and primitive services
- These robust and scalable services are later composed into higher order services
- Its engineered based on long-term thinking and roadmaps
- The breadth of work allows a velocity of unmatchable feature releases
- The business model works on cost + pricing and has a fixed margin
Why AWS training in Bangalore at Besant Technologies?
One of the main reasons as to why AWS dominating today’s world with its hundreds of services is because of its very cheap cost. AWS Certification is one of the most demanded certifications in the IT industry. It is not only the most in-demand but also one of the highest paid jobs as per various surveys. Having an AWS certification with good knowledge about AWS will land you in a very good job for sure. If you too want to make yourself competent enough to join such companies, it would be advisable that you take AWS Training in Bangalore. The good news is that you don’t need any special educational qualification to be eligible for AWS classes. So, why waste time? Join Besant Technologies right away.
Placements in AWS Training in Bangalore
AWS certifications have great demand in the market. The entire world is moving to the cloud platform. How many of us are aware of the fact that everything that we access using our mobile phones or computer are downloaded from the cloud. This makes cloud as one of the standard ways of providing any solution to customers. This necessitates that you take an AWS certification course and make yourself globally recognized AWS professional.
Syllabus of AWS Course in Bangalore
AWS Solution Architect Certification Training Syllabus
Module 1: Basics of Computer and Networking
- Introduce Computers and Components
- Introduce Networking Models and Concepts
- IPv4, LAN, WAN, Subnets, Switches, and Routers
Module 2: Fundamentals of Linux
- Introduction to Operating System
- Distributions of Linux OS
- Linux Vs. Windows
- Shell Environments
- Linux Booting and Process
- The directory structure of Linux
- Files, Files types and permissions
- Basic Linux commands and Administration
- User Management
- Storage – Disks and partitions
- Package management
- Authentication – passwords, SSH Keys
- Understanding of Linux troubleshooting protocols
- Services: Apache, Mysql, NFS, and FTP
- Basic Monitoring Tools and Log.
Module 3: Basics of virtualization
- Virtualization and cloud computing
- Virtualization terminologies
- What is Hypervisor
- Different approaches to Virtualization
- Virtual Machine Concepts
- Benefits of Virtualization
- Different types of Virtualization
- Datacenter Virtualization, Network Virtualization, Desktop Virtualization
Module 4: Cloud Computing
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Why Cloud Computing?
- Benefits of Cloud Computing
- Types of Cloud Computing
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
- Community Cloud
- Differences between Public, Private and Hybrid Cloud Platforms
- Delivery or Service models of Cloud Computing
- Infrastructure as a Service
- Software as a Service
- Platform as a Service
- Horizontal Vs vertical scaling
- Costing Model
Module 5: Introduction to Amazon Web Services
- History and Evolution of AWS
- Overview of AWS data centers across the globe
- Regions and Availability Zones
- Overview of AWS products and Services
- AWS account plans and split-ups
- AWS Free tier limits and Quotas
- Accessing AWS Management Console, Command Line Interfaces
- Setup or Signup AWS free tier account
- Exploring products & services of AWS in the Management Console
Module 6: Compute Services
- Introduction and Features of EC2
- Amazon Machine Images
- Working with AMI – Public Images and Private Images
- CPU and Processors of AWS Cloud Platform
- Machine type classification in EC2 and use cases of each machine type
- EC2 Instance storage, network
- The configuration of EC2 Instances – Placement Groups, Capacity reservation, Tenancy, Shutdown behavior, Metadata
- Security groups
- Private IP, Public IP, Elastic IP
- Elastic Network Interfaces
- Key pairs
- Resource Tags
- Creation of a Linux EC2 Instance and accessing it
- Creation of a Windows EC2 Instance and accessing it
- Build a Private/Custom AMI
- Launch an EC2 Instance from the Private/Custom AMI
Module 7: Pricing Models & Billing
- Introduction to Pricing Models of EC2 Instances
- On-demand Instances Model
- Reserved Instances Model
- Spot Instances Model
- On-demand Vs. Reserved Vs. Spot Instances
- Dedicated Hosts & Dedicated Hardware’s
- AWS Marketplace
- Overview of AWS Pricing Calculator
- Billing accounts
- Quotas and limits
Module 8: Elastic Block Store (EBS)
- Introduction to Elastic Block Store
- EBS Volume Types
- Differentiation of EBS Volume Types – IOPS, Throughput, Performance Factors
- Use cases of EBS Volumes
- Snapshots – Root Volumes and Data Volumes
- Creating Volumes and AMI’s from Snapshots
- Life Cycle Manager
- RAID 0,1
- Create and attach volumes to a Windows/Linux Instances
- Create partitions from the attached volume in the Windows/Linux Instances
- Create Snapshots from the attached volume(Windows/Linux)
- Restore and Test the snapshots(Windows/Linux)
- Create AMI from the Snapshots
Module 9: EFS
- What is EFS
- Use cases of EFS
- Creation of EFS
- Launching 2 EC2 Linux servers and mounting EFS volume in it
Module 10: Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Introduction to Simple Storage Service (S3)
- The architecture of Simple Storage Service (S3)
- S3 buckets and Objects
- Features of S3 Buckets
- Versioning, Logging, Access control
- S3 bucket permissions
- Static Website Hosting
- S3 Transfer Acceleration
- Backup and Archiving using Glacier Storage
- Life cycle management of Objects
- Create S3 buckets, upload objects, download objects with restricted permissions
- Test and Try Object versioning by uploading objects with different versions
- Deploy and host a static website in S3
- Set object lifecycle policy to move the objects to Glacier Archive
Module 11: Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Introduction to Software-defined networking
- Internet Protocols
- IP Addressing Classes, Schema, IP Ranges
- Overview of AWS VPC
- Default Vs. Custom VPC
- Components of VPC – Subnets, Route Tables, Gateways, Routes
- Security Groups, Network ACL’s
- Public and Private Subnets
- Network Address Translation
- DHCP options sets and DNS
- Introduction to VPC Peering
- Create a Custom VPC with private and public subnet
- Deploy an EC2 Instance in the public subnet and try to access it from the internet
- Deploy an EC2 Instance in the private subnet and try to access it from the internet
Module 12: Virtual Private Network (VPN) & Direct Connect
- Introduction to Virtual Private Network
- Overview of Direct Connect and Its Advantages
- Setup and Architecture of Direct Connect
Module 13: Elastic Load Balancer
- Overview of Elastic Load Balancer
- The necessity of Elastic Load Balancer
- Internet Facing Load balancer, Internal Facing Load balancer, Cross-Zonal Load Balancer
- Application Load balancer (https/http)
- Network Load Balancer (TCP/UDP)
- Choosing the right Load Balancer
- Components of a Load Balancer
- Listener and Target group configurations
- Health checks
- DNS setup for ELB
- Create two EC2 instances with web servers installed in it.
- Configure the web servers with unique html page in each web servers
- Create an application load balancer with listeners and Target groups.
- Attach EC2 instances in the Target group and test the application load balancer
Module 14: Auto Scaling
- Getting started with Auto Scaling
- Entities of Auto Scaling
- Auto Scaling groups
- Launch Configurations
- Launch Templates
- Auto Scaling policies
- Manual Vs. Dynamic Autoscaling
- Create Auto scaling Launch Configurations
- Create the Autoscaling groups using the launch configurations
- Test Auto-scaling groups against the Autoscaling policies defined
Module 15: Route53
- What is Amazon Route 53?
- Features of Route53
- Explain with demo Domain Name registration process
- Types or classification of Domains
- Domain registration, Domain Hosting and Domain transfer
- Public and Private hosted zones
- Traffic Routing and policies
- Health check of Resources
- Deploy a static website in AWS
- Configure the DNS name of the website using Amazon Route 53
Module 16: Relational Database Services (RDS)
- Introduction to databases
- Overview of structured and unstructured data
- Introduction to database services of AWS
- Introduction to Amazon RDS
- Concepts of Amazon RDS services
- Different types of database engines supported in AWS
- Database machine types, Storage, security groups
- Database replica’s
- Database Encryption
- Snapshot backups – automatic and manual snapshots
- Manage RDS Database access using IAM
- Database maintenance and upgrades
- Install database client in the local machine
- Create an RDS instance with the required database engine
- Connect RDS using the database client
Module 17: Identity and Access Management
- Introduction to IAM
- Users and Groups
- Permissions and Policies
- IAM Roles, Role-based access
- User access – Programmatic access, Management console access
- Access keys and Secret keys
- AWS Organizations
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Create groups and users
- Assign permissions and policies to the groups or users
- Log in as a user using IAM link and test the user’s permissions
- Enable MFA and testing it
Module 18: Cloud Front
- Introduction to Cloud Front distributions
- Cloud Front Edge locations
- Working with Cloud Front Distributions
- Access control and Security
- Content Caching
- Create a cloud front distribution
- Test the cloud front distribution
Module 19: Simple Notification Services
- Introduction to Simple Notification Services
- Components of SNS
- Create a topic and register a subscriber to that topic
- Publish a message to the Topic and check the subscribers are receiving the same
Module 20: Simple Queue Services
- Introduction to Simple Queue Services
- Standard Queues and FIFO Queues
- Queue features and limits
- Queue encryption
- Message retention policies
- Create a Queue and subscribe to an SNS topic
- Publish a message to SNS topic
- Review or Purge the messages from the Queue
Module 21: AWS Cloud Watch Monitoring and Logging
- Introduction to Cloud watch
- Cloud watch Monitoring
- Metrics, data points, widgets
- Cloud watch alarms
- Cloud watch Events and Logs
- Creating Billing Alert
- Create a dashboard to monitor AWS resources and explore the metrics
- Add a resource metric to the dashboard and monitor it.
- Create Cloud watch Alarms and set a trigger to send SNS notifications via email
Module 22: Cloudtrail
- Introduction to Cloudtrail
- Use Cases
Module 23: Lambda
- What is AWS Lambda function?
- How to use the lambda function
- Use case of the lambda function
- Lambda function creation
- Lambda triggers and demo
- Lambda with API Gateway
Module 24: CloudFormation
- How to create an environment using CloudFormation
- What is cloud formation stake?
Module 24: Hands-on Lab
- demo using sample CloudFormation task with the creation of VPC subnets and launching EC2 instance using it
Module 25: Trusted advisor
- Use cases of Trusted Advisor
- Cost Optimization example
- Security example
- Fault tolerance example
Module 26: Migration Service: SNOWBALL
- Overview of Migration services
- Use case of SNOWBALL
Module 27: Storage Gateway
- File gateway
- Volume gateway
- Tape gateway
- Use cases
Module 28: CERTIFICATE MANAGER
- creating SSL certificate
- the use case of AWS Certificate manager
Module 29: Elastic Cache, DynamoDB and Redshift
- Overview of Elastic Cache
- Overview of DynamoDB
- Overview of Redshift
- Overview of Kinesis
Module 30: Well-Architected Framework: The 5 Pillars of the AWS
- Operational Excellence
- Performance Efficiency
- Cost Optimization
AWS Training in Bangalore Reviews
Besant Technologies Reviews have given by our students already completed the AWS training with us. Please give your feedback as well if you are a student.
AWS Sample Resumes:
Nearly 3 years of total IT experience and currently working as cloud consultant at Syntel international private limited, have created and implemented public and private cloud strategy based on Amazon web services (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS). Deep expertise in database migration from on-premises to AWS cloud.
Extensive Experience in working with AWS services such as S3, IAM, EC2, ELB, RDS, EBS, Auto Scaling, Route53, VPC, Cloud Front, AMI, Snapshot. Worked with IAM service creating new IAM users & groups, defining roles and policies and identity providers.
Company: Syntel International Private Limited
Current Location: Chennai
Duration: September 2015 to Present
Designation: Associate Consultant
Total Work Experience: Nearly 3 years as Cloud Consultant
Project Name: AWS data migration.
- Database migration system:
- Aws data migration service helps migrate databases and their data to AWS.
- The source database remains fully operational during the migration, minimizing downtime to applications that rely on the database. It also supports database schema conversion and real time data synchronization.
- Implementation and maintenance of Identity and access management
- Authorization code grant (15+ application)
- Client credential grant
- Implicit grant
- Resource owner password grant
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES HANDLED:
- Extensively worked on database migration from on-premises to AWS cloud.
- Extensively worked on database schema conversion tool for converting source database schema which will be compatible to target database.
- Successfully migrate on premise database such as oracle, server, dynamo DB to AWS cloud.
- Worked on different scenario such as full load from source database to target database and captured change data capture during ongoing migration.
- Built EC2 instances using AWS AMI’s for Linux and windows platform in DEV Environment.
- Good experience of AWS Elastic Block Storage (EBS), different volume types and use of various types of
EBS volumes based on requirement.
- Designed and implemented highly scalable and fault tolerant, highly available and secured, distributed infrastructure using AWS Virtual private cloud (VPC), Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Elastic Load Balancer (ELB), S3, Auto Scaling, RDS, Cloud watch and other AWS services.
- Understand security best practices, policies and standards to design highly secure cloud architectures for internal and external cloud solutions.
- Support the setup, configuration, and maintenance of an effective AWS cloud environment.
- Architect’s and Implemented AWS Cloud cost effective solution for Non-Production environment such as Development, Testing etc.
- Build servers using AWS, launching EC2, Creating security groups, auto-scaling, load balancers (ELBs) in the defined virtual private cloud
- Experience in maintenance and configuration of user accounts for DEV, QA and production servers and created roles for EC2, S3, CloudWatch, EBS resources to communicate with each other using IAM.
- Managed and configure AWS services as per the business needs (ELB, EC2, S3, IAM, VPC etc)
- Costing, Design, Building and managing the infrastructure environments needed for the projects in the AWS hosting platform.
- Created S3 backups using versioning enable and moved objects to amazon glacier for archiving purpose.
- Configured security groups for EC2 window and Linux instances.
- AWS Data backup (Snapshot, AMI creation) techniques, along with data -at-rest security within AWS.
- Implemented security groups for inbound/outbound access.
- Deployed and managed applications in the AWS cloud with elastic beanstalk.
- Picking the right AWS services for the application and implemented cost control strategies.
- Good understanding of ELB, auto-scaling, VPC, Security groups.
- Experience of working and delivering in extreme stressed and demanding conditions
- Worked with IAM service creating new IAM users & groups, defining roles and policies and Identity providers.
- Knowledge of Basic Linux commands.
- Cloud Computing
- Windows servers
- Linux Servers
TOOLS & OTHER SOFTWARE:
- Database – Oracle 11g,12c, Redshift
Degree/Certificate Year Institute/School, City %/CGPA
B.E. in Electronics &Telecommunication 2011-2015 Satyabhama University, Chennai. 7.2
Certifications and Training Completed
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate – From Besant Technologies
ACHIEVEMENTS & CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:
- Received Spot Recognition Award several times for the stretch and dedication I possessed.
- Quality spoc for the team and handled several PQI and SSAE audit.
- Part of Syntel cricket and won various corporate level tournaments.
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
|I am a Project Engineer with 5 years and 9 months of experience in Wintel & Active Directory administration. I pursued B.E – Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering. Currently pursuing MBA-Finance, Anna University. Also, I am equipped with DELF- A1 – French language certification. I am looking forward to utilize skills in a challenging environment to enhance career and personal growth.|
|Project Engineer – Directory Services Infrastructure Support -L2.1|
Wipro – Nestle
2016 – 2018
Key responsibilities included:
· Administration of Directory Services – A.D
· Implementing, configuring, and troubleshooting of DNS service, forward and reverse lookup zones.
· Configuring and troubleshooting of DHCP service.
· Implementation of control points
· Managing User administration, Groups, Organizational Units (OU), Group Policy management.
· Creation of claims in Active Directory Federated Service (ADFS)
· DFSR installation and configuration
· Risk monitoring and administration
· Incident and Change management coordinator role
· Monitoring and reporting on health check activities
· Supporting for Managed services transmission.
Project Engineer – Wintel / A.D Infrastructure Support -L2.1
Lloyds Banking Group (LBG)
2014 – 2016.
Key responsibilities as AD administrator included:
· Monitoring of Directory Services infrastructure
· Administration of Dev and test environment.
· Daily health check report monitoring.
· Implementing, configuring, troubleshooting of DNS service, forward and reverse lookup zones.
· Load balance testing in dev environment.
Key responsibilities as Wintel Administrator included:
· Administration of Windows Server
· Incident management, Problem management, Change Management – coordinator.
· Monitoring of daily health check report.
· Troubleshooting hardware related issues in windows server.
· Monitoring and administration of MTMI and MTTR for Incidents and Changes. Providing reports to clients
· Team lead for freshers – handling 5 members.
Key responsibilities as VMware Administrator included:
· Deploying VM’s by using templates
· Creation and Management of Virtual Machine.
· Installation of software through PADMN application.
· V2V and P2V migration of Physical servers to VMware ESX hosts
Key responsibilities as Client System Administrator included:
· Installation of software through PADMN application.
· Adding or removal of package in PADMN and SCCM.
· Liaising with end user for application related issues.
Project Engineer – Messaging Administrator – Infrastructure Support -L1.2
2013 – 2014
Key responsibilities included:
· Supporting Exchange 2007 for 4000+ mailboxes and 16 exchange servers
· Implementing, configuring, and troubleshooting of Exchange server 2007, 2010, Blackberry servers.
· Performing HAT and TLS entry request in the IronPort console
· Administration of OCS, Monitoring of GFE & BES servers E-mail synchronization for mobile devices.
Team Rainbow – Global Infrastructure Support -L1.1
TRB- Trainee Engineer
· 3 months Training on various platform
|DELF – A1 – French Language. |
Alliance Française of Madras
B.E- Electronics and Instrumentation
Sri Sai Ram Engineering College
2008 – 2012
MBA – Finance – Pursuing
Nov 2014- Present
Intensive English Language Course – Pursuing
Planning to appear for IELTS by January 2019
SKILLS & RECOGNITION
|· Knowledge in AD infrastructure (Directory Replication, group policy, security, schema changes, etc.)|
· Created basics scripts for health checks
· System Improvement Plan (SIP)
· Systematic Operating Procedure (SOP)
· French A1 Certified
· Team Lead
· Lean (Basic)
· Best Performer award for incident reduction and multiple team handling
· Received client appreciation for implementing emergency changes on -time
· Received Outstanding and Excellent contribution rating in previous appraisals
|1. Tushar Punekar |
Company: Wipro Technologies, UK
Designation: Senior Project Manager
2. Mohammed Asif
Company: Wipro Technologies, UK
Designation: Project Manager
6+ Years of experience in IT industry. AWS Certified SysOps Engineer (EC2, ELB, VPC, S3, CloudFront, IAM, RDS, Route 53, CloudWatch, SNS,). Team-Oriented DevOps and AWS engineer with 3 years of experience in developing, deploying, Integrating and managing application and server infrastructure across multiple platforms (Windows, Linux, and UNIX). Experienced on version controlling using GIT.
Hands on experience with configuration management using Ansible and container management using docker. Experienced in Integrated delivery (CI and CD process) Using Jenkins. Expert level knowledge of Amazon EC2, IAM, S3, RDS, Elastic Load Balancing, VPC, EBS and cloud formation.
Amazon Web Services (EC2, ELB, VPC, S3, CloudFront, IAM, Route 53, CloudWatch, SNS).
GIT, MAVEN, PYTHON, ANSIBLE, DOCKER, TERRAFORM, TFS, MSBUILD, JIRA, VSS6.0
Programing, scripting Languages and other tools
.NET Framework 3.0/3.5/4.0, ASP.NET, Ajax, XML, Java script, JQuery, Linq, CSS3, HTML5, IIS,VSS 6.0, C#.NET VB.NET and Logi Analytics.
MS SQL Server 2008
|Cognizant Technology Services||Senior Infra Developer||Feb-2015 – Till Date|
|Anjusoft India Pvt., LTD||Software Engineer||May 2012 – Jan 2015|
- Around 6+ years of experience in IT industry comprising of Development, and 3.5 Years of experience in Software configuration management (SCM) includes Devops Build/Release Management.
- Hands on experience on creating users and groups using IAM and assigned individual policies to each group.
- Configured Load Balancers (ELB) and used Route53 with failover and latency options for high availability and fault tolerance.
- Experienced on configuring the VPC and configured the subnets and provided the internet access to the instances.
- Experienced in python to automate the jobs.
- Deployed AWS resources using Cloud formation templates.
- Used the Cloud watch to create the alert for the Instances and ELB and achieves on time decommissioning using cloud watch.
Project#6: Capital One
Client: Capital One
Duration: Jul2016 to Current
Project#5: Abbott Diabetic Care Client
Duration: Feb2016 to Jun 2018
Project#4: Promontory Staff Agumentation
Duration: Feb2015 to Dec 2016
Duration: Jan 2014 to Jan 2015
Duration: May 2013 to Jan 2014
Project#1: DocXLogic(Electronic Content Management)
Duration: Nov 2013 to Apr 2014
|Languages Known||:||Telugu & English|
I hereby assure that the above information furnished is true to the best of my knowledge.
DATE: Yours Truly,