Objective-C Training in Chennai
Besant Technologies providing advanced topics for Objective-C Training in Chennai location with experienced working professionals in MNC’s.
|11th Feb||6 Weeks||Sat & Sun||03:00PM – 06:00PM|
|13th Feb||4 Weeks||Mon – Fri||07:30AM – 09:00AM|
|18th Feb||6 Weeks||Sat & Sun||12:30PM – 03:30PM|
|20th Feb||4 Weeks||Mon – Fri||08:00AM – 09:30AM|
|25th Feb||6 Weeks||Sat & Sun||10:00AM – 01:00PM|
|27th Feb||4 Weeks||Mon – Fri||06:30PM – 08:00PM|
|04th Mar||6 Weeks||Sat & Sun||04:00PM – 07:00PM|
|06th Mar||4 Weeks||Mon – Fri||06:30PM – 08:00PM|
|Schedule does not suit you, contact us now! | Want to take one-on-one training, contact us now!|
What is Objective-C?
Objective-C® is an object oriented language which lies on top of the C language. Apple Inc is used Objective-C as main programming language in Mac OS X and iOS® development and their respective API’s , Cocoa and Cocoa Touch.
Object Oriented Programming + Structured Programming = Objective C
- Objective-C is the primary language used to write Mac software.
- Objective-C® is a superset of the ANSI version of the C programming language and supports the same basic syntax as C.
- Everything C can do, Objective-C can do too, but not the other way around.
- All the object oriented syntax and operations are derived from SmallTalk.
- All the non-object oriented syntax and operations are identical to C.
- Since it lies on top of C, it is possible to compile any C program with an Objective-C compiler, and to freely include C code within an Objective-C class.
Addition to that, there are more features which gives more advantages when compared to other languages. Some features like Dynamic binding, Message Forwarding, Protocols and Deleagates and so.
What is Cocoa and Cocoa Touch?
- Cocoa is a framework (similar to shared libraries) and written in Objective-C®, and hence Objective-C is the preferred language for development of Cocoa applications.
- Cocoa framework is a native object-oriented application programming interface for Mac OS X.
- Cocoa Touch includes gesture recognition, animation, and a different user interface library for the iOS operating system, used on Apple devices such as the iPhone, the iPod Touch, and the iPad.
- Without any one of them (Cocoa or Cocoa Touch) we cannot develop an application in iOS which is primarily used for iPad, iPod Touch and iPhone devices.
Objective-C Training Syllabus
- Objects, Classes, and Messaging
- Defining a Class
- Allocating and Initializing Objects
- Declared Properties
- Categories and Extensions
- Fast Enumeration
- Enabling Static Behavior
- Exception Selectors
- Remote Messaging
Objective C Training Reviews
Besant Technologies Reviews given by our students already completed the training with us. Please give your feedback as well if you are a student.