MySQL DBA Training in Chennai
Learn how to use MySQL DBA from beginner level to advanced techniques which is taught by experienced working professionals. With our MySQL DBA Training in Chennai you’ll learn concepts in expert level with practical manner.
|07th Jan||6 Weeks||Sat & Sun||03:00PM – 06:00PM|
|09th Jan||4 Weeks||Mon – Fri||07:30AM – 09:00AM|
|14th Jan||6 Weeks||Sat & Sun||12:30PM – 03:30PM|
|16th Jan||4 Weeks||Mon – Fri||08:00AM – 09:30AM|
|21st Jan||6 Weeks||Sat & Sun||10:00AM – 01:00PM|
|23rd Jan||4 Weeks||Mon – Fri||06:30PM – 08:00PM|
|28th Jan||6 Weeks||Sat & Sun||04:00PM – 07:00PM|
|30th Jan||4 Weeks||Mon – Fri||06:30PM – 08:00PM|
|04th Feb||6 Weeks||Sat & Sun||04:00PM – 07:00PM|
|06th Feb||4 Weeks||Mon – Fri||06:30PM – 08:00PM|
|11th Feb||6 Weeks||Mon – Fri||12:00PM – 03:00PM|
|Schedule does not suit you, contact us now! | Want to take one-on-one training, contact us now!|
MySQL DBA Training in Chennai
Our MySQL DBA Training in Chennai aims to teach beginners and employees. Mysql database, a popular open-source relational, transactional database management system (RDBMS) is being trusted and used by the Banking sectors, Health Insurance companies and several other companies including Facebook. Companies whose business is based on complex transactions, payroll processes opt for Mysql. And Mysql Enterprise Version comes with Oracle Support.
Many e-commerce applications use a combination of MongoDB and MySQL. The product page which changes rapidly uses MongoDB’s flexible data model. On the other hand, the checkout system, which requires complex transactions uses RDBMS like Mysql. We are the Best in MySQL DBA training in Chennai in terms of syllabus and expert teaching, Apart from these two we at Besant Tech also teach various tools such as Percona tool kit and other tools that are mandatory for a DBA and basic concepts of Bash Scripting through which database can be connected and extraordinary scripts could be written.
MySQL DBA Training
- Basics of RDBMS
- ACID Properties
- Isolation Levels
- MySQL Intro
- Architecture of MySQL(Physical, Logical)
Installation and Configuration
- Installation of MySQL: Windows, Linux
- Working with mysql objects: (Tables, Views, Stored procedure, Events)
- Error handling
- Pluggable engines: (MyISAM, InnoDB, Memory, CSV, Federated, Blackhole, Merge)
- Working with MySQL configuration file.
- Config file for InnoDB in detail.
- Congifuring log files (slow log, general log)
Users and security, Mysql Backup
- Topics: Creating Users
- Granting and revoking privileges
- Taking user backup, changing password.
- Topics: Backup requirement
- Physical and logical backup
- Cold and hot backup
- Enabling and disabling binary logging
- Understanding the binary log architecture
- Different backup techniques in mysql (MySQL dump, Full backup, Transactional backup, Percona Xtrabackup)
- Restoring mysql backup, Purging old logs
- Mysql Binlog utility and PITR.
Trouble shooting and Performance Tuning/Optimization for large db’s
- General Problems and their resolution,
- Connection problems, and understanding the error log.
- Performance tuning – Index suggestions
- Usage of HeidiSQL Tool.
- Optimization – Optimizing the Mysql database.
- Master-Slave Replication
- Master-Master replication
Monitoring and Security Practices
- Monitoring the availability of MySQL,
- Monitoring different aspects of MySQL.
- Using tools for monitoring.
- Necessary Reporting for a mysql DBA.
- Mysql Workbench,Percona Toolkit.
- Scripting for monitoring and backup and other DBA related basic scripts.
MySQL DBA Training Reviews
Besant Technologies Reviews given by our students already completed the training with us. Please give your feedback as well if you are a student.